A little hair band for Kevin - (he can start his own )
    01-29-13 10:46 AM
    If I can buy a Z10 tomorrow that would be an awesome early birthday present (Jan 31 is my birthday)
    The 31st would work too
    01-29-13 10:46 AM
    The stock diving today is just fine with me because I'm trying to buy! LOL.. I've been trying to get a buy order in all week actually, but I'm having issues with my brokerage account.. hopefully it's resolved by the end of the day!
    01-29-13 10:47 AM
    Can't wait to upgrade to the Z10. I've used this Storm for years and after patiently waiting, I will be rewarded!!
    01-29-13 10:48 AM
    I think Thosrsten's first words at 10am tomorrow should be, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have to wait another 10 minutes before we begin."
    01-29-13 10:48 AM
    Very excited for tomorrow. Apart from finally seeing the finished hardware I think it is going to be great to actually see the completed OS. It has been a rough road to get to this point but it really looks like things are picking up for RIM.
    01-29-13 10:49 AM
    I'm getting up bright and early at 7 a.m. tomorrow to watch the launch. I decided to go for the Z10. I've always loved the qwerty, but the full touchscreen wowed me ever since I saw Thor and Vivek's demo from BB Jam Americas last fall. The predictive keyboard is what I'm most excited about since it looks like it'll make typing on a touchscreen a whole lot easier.

Not sure if I'll get it in black or white. I love traditional black, but that white looks scrumptious too. :-P

I got a kick out of this Rick Mercer video I saw last night. I want my BB10 to wipe those smirks off iSheeps' faces too! :-)
    ctuffy likes this.
    Well Blackberry, we have had a great run and we have stuck beside eachother through the think and thin of it all. I am excited for the new you with the new OS. But lets reminiss on the past times, like when I ran and jumped into the pool with my 8520 curve in my pocket (along side my wallet and car keys). Even though you HATE water I put you in a bag of rice and after your 48 hour nap you jumped right back into it. Less we forget the countless battery pulls, which allowed me to take a few minutes and think about what I was saying or going to say before you re started and were able to compose and deliver my messages. The torches were great fun, when my 9800's screen wouldn't work if it was slid open so I used you as a touch device and refined my typeing skills on a touch screen device, now I am well versed in both touch and qwerty typeing. Alll the times you have helped me out by allowing me to send messages to friends and ex's at 2am, having the pizza guy on speed dial. You have are and always will be my best friend BB, and I can't wait to see, touch, feel, and fall in love with the new you all over again.

All in all, I will miss the old you, but am overjoyed for the new you, I will be waiting with open arms for the new you to come home to me.
    ctuffy likes this.
    I would very much like to get myself a Z10 when they come out (in classic BB black of course). However it will depend on how much they cost off contract in the UK. If the rumoured �480 from Carphone Warehouse is true, alas I'll have to wait a little while for them to drop in price. However, at this stage, I am pretty much committed to jumping from my long term platform (iOS) to the best looking mobile OS out there as soon as I can afford it. This will be my first BB phone so I'm rather excited by that.

In the meantime, my quest to convert others to the PlayBook continues - so far I have managed to get three people to get one, two of which have written apps, one of which is the utterly brilliant Lords of Midnight wargame - having this on PB made my century (no, I'm not the author, although I do know him - the absolute top coder and Lords of Midnight obsessive, Chris Wild)

I also got a 9320 for my mother as she mainly wanted good call quality and easy texting. Every little helps!
    01-29-13 10:50 AM
    Can't wait!!! Bb10 legoooo

Ignoring the first part this is me:

01-29-13 10:50 AM
    It is going to be nearly midnight in dubai when the launch happens... Wayyyy past my bed time. The excitement will keep me awake... Who cares if i am sleepy at work. Mmmm... I can smell it. First time i have excited about technology. I can taste it. Got goose bumps. Giddy. Can you feel it too.

Proud owner of playbook, torch... Soon Z10
    01-29-13 10:51 AM
    Of course, as many, I'm looking forward to an all touch phone to beat all other touch phone experiences. On top of that, I know there are things we just don't know, like what the real impact of what BB10 will have on the world around us. With the partnerships they have formed, been forming, and will continue to form, I believe we are in for soeme serious surprises... not just for tomorrow, but in the near, and not so distant future.
    01-29-13 10:51 AM
    What colour are most people have their eye on? Black or White?
    01-29-13 10:53 AM
    It is going to be nearly midnight in dubai when the launch happens... Wayyyy past my bed time. The excitement will keep me awake... Who cares if i am sleepy at work. Mmmm... I can smell it. First time i have excited about technology. I can taste it. Got goose bumps. Giddy. Can you feel it too.

Proud owner of playbook, torch... Soon Z10
    Head to Dubai Mall and go shopping or have some fun! Which I was in Dubai right now. Love it! دبي
    01-29-13 10:54 AM
    We've been trying to get #teamBlackBerry and #BB10 going since yesterday
    Maybe Kevin and #TeamCrackberry could make a blog post to get something organized with some reach? #BB10 has got to be close. I think we need some help from our UK and South African Brothers and sisters.
    01-29-13 10:54 AM
    I can't wait to hear about the carrier announcements. I will book a flight to Canada if they receive it before US carriers, and legally get it unlocked !!

White Z10 ftw!
    01-29-13 10:55 AM
    I'm going for the white Z10 in the new BB Flip case. Also going to be in white.
    Denenatse likes this.
    Defiantly black.
    I know my company will get them on next week for sure. Just have to wait about a week before I have it in my hands I guess
    ctuffy likes this.
    Ditto, my friend!
    01-29-13 10:56 AM
    a little more than 2 minutes, but you get the idea!
    dscsayers likes this.
    lucky you
    Ah i cant wait, 22 hours and counting! I was one of the lucky few to win a bb10 z10 and invite to the Blackberry JHB launch tommorow, cant believe i am going to get my hands on bb10 tommorow and be there to witness the unveiling live, i have been a huge blackberry fan since my first one, and now i love blackberry even more! Thank you to crackberry for being awesome!

Do not forget where we come from...
    pallox and rav813 like this.
    01-29-13 10:57 AM
    I haven't made my mind up yet. I think I'm going to wait and see both of them in person and then make my decision.
    Denenatse, pallox, NdBlu14 and 1 others like this.
    01-29-13 10:58 AM
    22 hours eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee , I just wanna sleep at not wake up until 7am PST tomorrow !
    tufcustomer likes this.
    01-29-13 10:58 AM
3,512 ... 7891011 ...