WHERE is everyone from?????
    Pakistan
    01-30-13 06:26 AM
    1222 here in the UK, the countdown to 3pm is getting smaller and smaller....

but weirdly longer and longer, suspense is killing me!
    Its like doing limits in Math. Always approaching but never quite reaching.
    You know there's RIM employees floating around out there getting a kick out of watching the salivation going on :P
    Nick South likes this.
    is there a Blackberry Crumbles Apple's Delight ??
    yes.

apple crumble with fresh blackberry
    Qaxl likes this.
    01-30-13 06:27 AM
    Come on 10 am!....
    Come on 10 pm!....

12 hours difference here Cheers
    London, England
    Hamilton, Ontario, CANADA <3
    can't wait can't wait !!!!!!!!

Z10 could very well be my first BB device, cuz I have been hating it for all the reasons fit to me. Switched from android to WP but bored by its simplicity, Waiting for BB10 its the next big thing but the device kinda looks fugly compared to the Lumia
    welcome to crackberry!!!!!!!!

i think it looks great!!
    I am in love with Blackberry 10 it has completely changed the blackberry os and the user interface is fluid and an all around joy to watch. For long people doubt Blackberries ability to make a mark in the mobile world once again but i believe in Blackberry and know they will do just that. Ive used a family members iphone and android and can tell you they are good devices that being said I can confirm that blackberry 10 is a great device. I am a Carleton University student and plan to get a job on the side to save for this beauty of a smartphone or as our fearless CEO would say 'mobile computing'. Team Blackberry lets rock and roll this this is our day to shine as proud Blackberry fans and see history be made. Feature like the BB hub will make managing your inbox an easy and fluid gesture. The time shift camera will allow every moment to be captured even moments that did not exist. The voice commands will help for when you are on the go. The assisted keyboard will allow even faster typing (who even knew that would be possible). The active frames keeps you connectedto all your running apps and allows you to never miss a beat. The new browser is innovative and I would say best in its class. The screen resolution and size is a thing of beauty. The one major complaint of users was that Blackberry does not have many major apps that are offered to other smartphone platforms well that is about to change, this phone and business strategy is a game changer and it excites me to see where Blackberry is heading. One day I wish to open a business that focuses on helping those with Blackberry needs and such.

Thanks for reading,
    Jamal (Bold 9900 User)

This message was sent using a Blackberry Playbook
    That is wicked!
    BlackBerry pie
    BlackBerry cobbler
    BlackBerry crumble
    BlackBerry apple turnovers
    BlackBerry jam
    BlackBerry pancakes
    BlackBerry wine
    BlackBerry moonshine
    BlackBerry...

You get it.
    Toodeurep likes this.
    I think last night has been the roughest sleep experience of ive had in a long time....the anticipation for BlackBerry10 has been overwhelming and I say cheers to you fellow CrackBerry members that didn't defect when temptation was in our face constantly of a fresher OS experience, when sad bastards would look at us in shame when we pulled out anything from an 8703e to a 9930, or when the clock of death gave you those extra lagging seconds to consider dropping BB...you hanged in there. This day is for us CrackBerry, young and old, new members to veterans, and those who will soon come back to BlackBerry we welcome you with open arms - congratulations everyone, TEAM BLACKBERRY!
    I actually had a good sleep...had a dream about this girl i like. Won't go into it here though!
    Qaxl likes this.
    I am in love with Blackberry 10 it has completely changed the blackberry os and the user interface is fluid and an all around joy to watch. For long people doubt Blackberries ability to make a mark in the mobile world once again but i believe in Blackberry and know they will do just that. Ive used a family members iphone and android and can tell you they are good devices that being said I can confirm that blackberry 10 is a great device. I am a Carleton University student and plan to get a job on the side to save for this beauty of a smartphone or as our fearless CEO would say 'mobile computing'. Team Blackberry lets rock and roll this this is our day to shine as proud Blackberry fans and see history be made. Feature like the BB hub will make managing your inbox an easy and fluid gesture. The time shift camera will allow every moment to be captured even moments that did not exist. The voice commands will help for when you are on the go. The assisted keyboard will allow even faster typing (who even knew that would be possible). The active frames keeps you connectedto all your running apps and allows you to never miss a beat. The new browser is innovative and I would say best in its class. The screen resolution and size is a thing of beauty. The one major complaint of users was that Blackberry does not have many major apps that are offered to other smartphone platforms well that is about to change, this phone and business strategy is a game changer and it excites me to see where Blackberry is heading. One day I wish to open a business that focuses on helping those with Blackberry needs and such.

Thanks for reading,
    Jamal (Bold 9900 User)

This message was sent using a Blackberry Playbook
    welcome to crackberry!!!!

shoutout to carleton university
    01-30-13 06:28 AM
    I'm so excited I have kept people on standby in the US, London and Dubai, just in case the release in India is delayed! Christmas all over again! Got to have it!
    Its almost time...we will find out shortly...hopefully they will be released in India sooner rather than later...since they have included Delhi as one of the launch cities, I am assuming that the release in India will be fairly quick...
    Is this the new 50K CrackBerry Challenge but related to the BB10 Launch? I can't freaking wait!
    and there is nothing wrong with that either...
    You know there's RIM employees floating around out there getting a kick out of watching the salivation going on :P
    30/01/2013 = 10
    Home of the BB10 headquarters LOL
    01-30-13 06:29 AM
    100% closer to the time. 100% time slowing down
    ha, give yourself a task to do, and the time flies by!
    I'm applying for promotion at work and trying to fill out the form, but keep getting distracted and time is running out. It was quarter to 11 in the UK 15 mins ago, or so it feels
    30/01/2013 = 10
    welcome to crackberry!!!!
    I think I might have to have a little freak-out this morning!
    Am from India and its almost 6 pm here....

Time for me to clock outta owrk & head home where I sit back and enjoy the webcast
    01-30-13 06:30 AM
    I'm waiting.........

Attached Thumbnails Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-waiting.jpg  
    crackberrymoe likes this.
    Chicago!!
    Home of the BB10 headquarters LOL
    me 2

a proud day
    Currently posting in Orono, Ontario. Orono, that's Toronto without the tease...er..T's.
3,512 ... 6869707172 ...