I hope they announce more colors than just the standard white and black. Even if they don't launch right away. If I can't get a red one then I will at least get the new red case.
    01-29-13 02:03 PM
    Which carrier? And how reliable the source?
    Somewhere in south east asia. Very reliable source, which is why my excitement has been slightly dampened.
    01-29-13 02:04 PM
    Having used four generations of BlackBerryOS, from OS 4 to OS 7 and approx. 12 different handsets, I still feel something was missing but that missing thing will br completed by tomorrow as BB10 launches. Have it pre-ordered, just got to know that it will be available in my country on the 31st. Buying for my dad right now as he still has a bold 9780 and then will buy for myself.

I think he will love the hub and blackberry balance feature. I love the true multi-tasking part, the time warp camera+....(in short everything BB10 has to offer).

Been able to convert many people to BB10 from android, iOS and other basic phones. I showed them the leaked pics of theZ10 and a few videos and now whenever I meet them, they keep asking me, when will the phone release.

I have even invested in RIMM stock. Hoping for a lot of cool surprises. Competition means innovation.

Looking forward to BB10.(only 18 hours left).
    convenor and ctuffy like this.
    01-29-13 02:05 PM
    I'm still anxious to find out when Telus will start selling them. And I hope they have the white version right away.
    It's going to be hard to wait if they don't have the white version right away! but I really hope they have it at launch as well.
    01-29-13 02:09 PM
    Having used four generations of BlackBerryOS, from OS 4 to OS 7 and approx. 12 different handsets, I still feel something was missing but that missing thing will br completed by tomorrow as BB10 launches. Have it pre-ordered, just got to know that it will be available in my country on the 31st. Buying for my dad right now as he still has a bold 9780 and then will buy for myself.

I think he will love the hub and blackberry balance feature. I love the true multi-tasking part, the time warp camera+....(in short everything BB10 has to offer).

Been able to convert many people to BB10 from android, iOS and other basic phones. I showed them the leaked pics of theZ10 and a few videos and now whenever I meet them, they keep asking me, when will the phone release.

I have even invested in RIMM stock. Hoping for a lot of cool surprises. Competition means innovation.

Looking forward to BB10.(only 18 hours left).
    All those nay sayers will be picking their jaws up off the floor when they see what BB10 can do.
    01-29-13 02:11 PM
    I'm still anxious to find out when Telus will start selling them. And I hope they have the white version right away.
    My guess is that Telus will start selling about a week after launch, while the white version will take another week or two. I hope it's faster, but from what I've seen so far from Telus, I doubt it will be.
    01-29-13 02:12 PM
    Arghh, as the time draws nearer i just can't help feel a little disappointed that my carrier won't be getting BB10 that soon. Initially it was rumoured to be early feb, I just found out a few days ago from a source that it was pushed back to March. WHY!!!!!
    You need a new source. The carriers arent advertising for a March release.
    01-29-13 02:14 PM
    Yeah, back to the phone that is awesome! I will not go Apple, no matter what! If BB goes out I'm going to Samsung! Don't care much for DROID either!
    01-29-13 02:15 PM
    Just got off the phone with the rogers store I am holding my reserved BB10 phone and the girl said they will be selling sometime next week!! They don't know the exact date, but said it will be next week
    ctuffy likes this.
    01-29-13 02:15 PM
    Still on an Android phone over here. Been a BlackBerry PlayBook addict for over a year now. Dying for the update on my PlayBook but waiting for the Z10 is even harder! BRING IT ON RIM!!!
    PunPryde likes this.
    01-29-13 02:17 PM
    i just spoke to my local rogers, Edmonton areaish, Alberta. They were expecting delivery today for launch tomorrow. I would get a call from them directly if I had reserved one. It could be a big hype wind up, but....., cmon BB10
    01-29-13 02:17 PM
    Cool. I registered for information on the carphonewarehouse website in the UK. Let's see what's happening here over the pond
    01-29-13 02:18 PM
    Alrighty, here we go. Of course were psyched for new hardware. A couple years is an eternity in the tech world. The thing I have to admit to being super psyched about is the bb10 update for the playbook.
    KDB84 likes this.
    01-29-13 02:21 PM
    Like every time the folks here in Germany have to wait longer! I think we get it mid march. So we have to wait again
    01-29-13 02:25 PM
    Called my local telus store, said she thinks they will have them in store by the first week of feb.
    LazyEvul likes this.
    01-29-13 02:25 PM
    Ugh I'm expecting at least 400+ emails on my phone when I step outside. #EPICFAIL!!! When auto subscribe to thread with email notification updates goes wrong!!! Guess I'll need a new #BLACKBERRYZ10 to handle all this #FLOW ***Hint hint***
    jdhooghe likes this.
    01-29-13 02:26 PM
    I wonder if there will be a new slogan. Something like, "BB10. The future has arrived.".
    01-29-13 02:27 PM
    Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-we-there-yet.jpg

10 characters
    NFLPLAYBOOK likes this.
    01-29-13 02:32 PM
    Super excited!! I feel like these last 20 hours are a lot harder to wait than the last few months. Seriously though. I'm going to wake up early and do my hair and dress nice as I watch the live stream hahahaha fingers crossed that Rogers will get it on the 31st
    01-29-13 02:35 PM
    *crickets chirping*

Where did everyone go?
    01-29-13 02:40 PM
    I had a freakin dream that I was hanging with CrackBerry Kev and trying to suss out more on BB10. Then he used my desktop to do a podcast lol. Oh gosh this launch really got to it me good.
    01-29-13 02:41 PM
    Oh wow this almost makes me wish I hadn't ditched AT&T in favor of my now non-contract provider. =( I've been rooting for RIM even after my Bold 9650 was murdered a couple of years ago. (I mean seriously can you imagine having your Blackberry broken in half, thrown into the street and then run over by said murderer's truck - long story). I guess I've become like the many who use another device (reliant on a couple of its features), but stalk CB periodically, waiting for even the smallest of updates to come for an excuse to switch. Lol. I am as excited about BB10 as if I still own a BB and am hoping for the best. Can't wait until tomorrow!!!
    Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    01-29-13 02:42 PM
    It sure would be nice if Sprint would get on the ball and release it sooner rather than later!
    01-29-13 02:44 PM
    CB should do a live podcast of Kevin getting his hair cut.
    jakie55 and crazeee4u like this.
    01-29-13 02:44 PM
    *crickets chirping*

Where did everyone go?
    Everyone's gone to bed so they can put their minds to rest and wake-up to BB10
    01-29-13 02:45 PM
3,512 ... 1516171819 ...