I just keep seeing the image in my head when the counter read 77 days 14hours 32minutes 15 seconds. I thought that was an eternity to wait but now that we're mere hours away it feels like everyone here was working along side RIM during this process lol. I REALLY can't wait to show everyone who said "isn't blackberry extinct?!" or "you better come over to #Teamapple" just how wrong they were to have loss faith!
    01-29-13 10:59 AM
    I've already shat meself twice. Christmas doesn't hold a candle to this!!!!
    01-29-13 11:00 AM
    I'm looking forward to seeing what secrets will be revealed tomorrow about the Z10. I am also very curious to see what the pricing will be on contract and off contract. I'm guesing the off contract price will be typically very high which may mean some of crackberry nation (myself included) will be waiting a while to upgrade.

I am also hoping the release of the Z10 will include an update to the playbook. Any chance playbooks will be able to video chat with the Z10 ? Native BBM for playbook ??

Living in Waterloo Region, I was hoping there might be a release party but it sounds like the 10am release here in Waterloo is by invitation only. RIM is hosting skating parties here in town in the evening in each of the tri-cites.
    [email protected] and beg for an invite lol, it's a full house but it's worth a try
    01-29-13 11:01 AM
    Can't wait!!! Bb10 legoooo

Ignoring the first part this is me:

In the midst of all my craziness tomorrow I'll have to say this:

01-29-13 11:03 AM
    I just made a tweet using #TeamBlackBerry. Will see if we can get it trending on Twitter.
    Denenatse and flyingsolid like this.
    01-29-13 11:03 AM
    I have been searching around but not able to find link for live stream, does anybody know the link for live stream for Kevin's haircut. I hope they don't make us wait after announcement and Kevin's hair is cut as soon as announced.

Oh and this BB10 thingy should be interesting .
    Launch event Live Link : http://www1.rim.com/newsroom.html
    Crisdean likes this.
    01-29-13 11:05 AM
    I've already shat meself twice. Christmas doesn't hold a candle to this!!!!
    So on Christmas, you only shat yourself once???? ;-0

Yay for my new z10...just as soon as I'm eligible!
    01-29-13 11:07 AM
    I just made a tweet using #TeamBlackBerry. Will see if we can get it trending on Twitter.
    Alright, I got in on it too. Just posted a reply to...

"Research In Motion ‏@BlackBerry

Who’s going to the #BlackBerry10 launch event? Imagine if this was your ride to the show: The New Award-Winning QNX Technology Concept Bentley at CES [VIDEO] �Inside BlackBerry - The Official BlackBerry Blog #Bentley #Baller ^TW"
    Denenatse likes this.
    01-29-13 11:07 AM
    Haha. same here . I've been using an 8530 forever and my girlfriend and family and SO tired of hearing about the Z10 and me not having it.
    01-29-13 11:08 AM
    The wait is almost over.
    There is this 'childish' excitement of getting a new toy. And unfortunately the choice still not made: whether to get X10 or Z10 (been always using keyboard phones)? And how do you pronounce 'z' in Z10 by the way ? "zee" or "zed" ? The more I read, I am getting convinced to Z10
    As much as I am a RIM-will-make-it believer, there is the question mark about the market reaction. I am also curious about the reviews and the comments of the market. What will the competitors do? I don't care about the haters: they will keep on hating whatever happens...

But there is one thing that is the worst of all regarding tomorrow's countdown.

At 10:00 ET, which will be 4:00pm CET I am having a German language classes paid by my company that I can't give up
    (As a side notice: what else can I expect- I am getting company 9810 in few weeks' time).
    01-29-13 11:08 AM
    So on Christmas, you only shat yourself once???? ;-0

Yay for my new z10...just as soon as I'm eligible!
    LOL
    01-29-13 11:09 AM
    Ugh I hate waiting rooms. Well at least there isn't some old Macleans magazines from 3 years ago and battered Readers Digest from 1997 in here.
    Denenatse likes this.
    01-29-13 11:09 AM
    I am so pumped for this release! I want to get a Z10 for sure! I would also like to upgrade my PlayBook to BB10. After reading the article Chris wrote on the "History of QNX and its Implementation in BlackBerry 10" it has made me more excited. I posted it on Facebook and Twitter. It honestly is one of the best write-ups on BB10 and QNX. I love to see places like CNET, Gizmodo and BGR are giving RIM a little more love, though I think it's a CYA type thing or they look forward to bashing it during the reviews.

As I have stated before I truly believe the CrackBerry.com is the reason why BB10 can be so successful. It has kept a community of users interested and engaged during a rough period of time for the company.

Freeze out.

TREV_AC likes this.
    01-29-13 11:10 AM
    Aquiring QNX a couple of years ago was a brilliant move. Now with Thorsten having taken the reigns...I've been so impressed.
    And now the lead-up to tomorrow with the super bowl ad over the weekend ...It's over the top.
    I have no doubts whatsoever as to BB10 being the "Super Tsunami" of cell phones.
    Many will copy... but RIM is doing it NOW...
    01-29-13 11:12 AM
    I've got Blackberry Butterflies!!!!!

I'm not paying my rent to get my Z10! Kids, dogs, and pets won't like it, but I just gotta have it!!!
    No rent though?! LMAO! I must say a few of these student loans I have are going to the ignore pile though.
    ouch, RIM is taking a beat on the stocks today... it should be going up, not down today and tomorrow
    Actually glad it's dropping.. I'm going to snap up another 200 shares
    If the phone releases tomorrow and someone graciously buys me a device (I'll get the Z10, just get me the X10) I'll respond like this:

If the phone releases tomorrow and someone graciously buys me a device (I'll get the Z10, just get me the X10) I'll respond like this:

Aww how cute
    01-29-13 11:13 AM
    I guess I must be a hopeless BlackBerry fan. I haven't been more excited by any inanimate object since I was a kid, and I'm 55 years old. Although I still enjoy my Torch 9850, I'm looking forward to finally having technology that trumps anything else out there. Something that my iPhone friends will look at and say "Wow!" instead of "Why do you still have a BlackBerry?"

I'm also looking forward to my free 4G upgrade to my PlayBook - no one has talked to much about that little perk thanks to BlackBerry Bridge. Life is good as a BlackBerry fan, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Maybe we just know a little bit more than everyone else...
    01-29-13 11:14 AM
    Honestly, I feel like a kid again who can barely wait for the big day!
    01-29-13 11:14 AM
    I'm a very recent convert to all things RIM and Blackberry.
    I bought myself a Playbook just after Christmas because I wanted a small Tablet and the Playbook was very competitively priced, and had some good things written about it (the bad things that had been written, didn't really seem to apply to me).
    I became an instant fan.

I'm now thinking about changing my old Samsung to a shiny new BB10 handset when they become available, and eagerly awaiting the promised BB10 upgrade to the Playbook which in my opinion can only make a good thing even better!!

Chris.
    Denenatse and KDB84 like this.
    01-29-13 11:15 AM
    I'm tired of waiting and I will get it as soon as come available in Spain hope to qwerty model N10
    01-29-13 11:16 AM
    iwantaredoneiwantaredoneiwantaredoneiwantaredoneiw antaredone
    KDB84 likes this.
    01-29-13 11:17 AM
    I think everyone is so jacked for BB10. I almost cried when I didn't get an invite to the Blackberry10NYC, but I'm pretty excited considering it's all about an operating system and a phone! I truly like my BB Bold 9650 - the keyboard rocks, however, I am dying to try out the touch screen BB Z along with the keyboard version.

Good to see that developers and popular apps are jumping on board. I love the peek and flow, looking forward to the updated camera, love the idea of keeping Work and Personal separate. The new screen is going to be beautiful; looking forward to seeing videos and movies on it!

In other words: WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

I want my BB10!
    Denenatse likes this.
    01-29-13 11:17 AM
    Hold on a minute. My handle is because of my device....Bold....Bolderholder. What's my new handle going to be? Z10 isn't exactly easy to work with here....

Damn...less than 24 hours to figure this out.

Edit: aahhh, I got it. I'll "launch" my new handle tomorrow as well...
    01-29-13 11:19 AM
3,512 ... 89101112 ...