Trying to information about the release date from AT&T is like pulling teeth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    Hey gliveron I'm pretty sure this info is on a ton of other threads but just in case...

BlackBerry Fans Wait as Carrier Scrutiny Causes U.S. Lag - Bloomberg
    02-03-13 01:12 AM
    If everything is up from here why does it feel so high?
    because we are on cloud 9... but the sky is not the limit
    Zildjian71 likes this.
    02-03-13 01:16 AM
    A pal of mine works for the competition to my carrier (Rogers) and he let my try out his Z10 Darth Zader lol. Amazing phone and with the business and personal aspects ot it, I can this being the top phone. as for the stock price, great time to buy in en masse and if everyone does, the stock rises and everyone wins. who doesn't like to make money of their shares...
    Denenatse likes this.
    02-03-13 06:59 AM
    They are holding a BlackBerry Experience in ottawa on Thursday so I'm going. Hoping I'll see a q10. Any requests from people?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by reeneebob; 02-03-13 at 02:28 PM.
    02-03-13 11:48 AM
    They are holding a BlackBerry Experience in ottawa on Thursday so I'm going. Hoping ill see a q10. Any requests from people? Any

I'll be going to the one in Toronto. Does anyone know if there will be draws for an actual phone?
    02-03-13 11:55 AM
    Who knows, with the number they gave away during the pressers maybe we'll just get one for registering and attending . It would be nice and easier to sell that way, anyway.

02-03-13 04:21 PM
    "...holding a BlackBerry Experience in ottawa on Thursday so I'm going."

I'm surprised they're not having one (or just not heard of it yet) out in Calgary where the business community and media, tend to always chatter about having so many head offices (both int. and dom') aka potential BB consumers !!?

imho
    02-03-13 06:57 PM
    "...holding a BlackBerry Experience in ottawa on Thursday so I'm going."

I'm surprised they're not having one (or just not heard of it yet) out in Calgary where the business community and media, tend to always chatter about having so many head offices (both int. and dom') aka potential BB consumers !!?

imho
    Well we had to be invited for the Ottawa one, this one is for carrier sales representatives. Had to RSVP and everything lol

Anyway I'm pre-registered so I'm going with bells on.

02-03-13 08:01 PM
    willing to wait for z10 and q10 here in the philippines, the longer the waiting time means more apps that's going to be released and hopefully more updates to the os for a smoother ride.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Zildjian71 likes this.
    02-03-13 10:42 PM
    I am waiting in this waiting room for Sprint to announce the Z10 release in mid march
    02-03-13 10:52 PM
    I am waiting in this waiting room for Sprint to announce the Z10 release in mid march
    Same here my friend.
    02-03-13 11:01 PM
    While waiting, another media 'tidbit' ;

Caveat: tech reviewer upfront states has not had hands-on experience opinions/statements gleaned from multiple online reviews ... hmmm wonder if she chkd other CBC stories, and of course crackberry.com !!?

Ten reasons to love your Blackberry - Edmonton AM - CBC Player

hasta leugo !
    troubl3dman likes this.
    02-04-13 12:28 PM
    Well,to get a non-biased opinion we should only listen to techies from regions where the new models have already been released. My question is, does this browser knock the socks off of SG3? We need that as well.
    02-04-13 02:00 PM
    Well,to get a non-biased opinion we should only listen to techies from regions where the new models have already been released. My question is, does this browser knock the socks off of SG3? We need that as well.
    Next time I'm at work I will run a side by side. I totally forgot to do that before.

02-04-13 02:26 PM
    I will say that the more I play with the z10, the more I want one. I wouldn't get the white though, it's not like the iPhone where the paint is under the glass so it won't show dirt.

02-04-13 06:38 PM
    I will say that the more I play with the z10, the more I want one. I wouldn't get the white though, it's not like the iPhone where the paint is under the glass so it won't show dirt.

I just read in another thread that the white also 'feels' different to the black. That the white feels slippery and plasticky and the black has a more solid, grippy feel like the PlayBook. Can you verify this if you got the chance to hold both?
    02-04-13 06:55 PM
    I just read in another thread that the white also 'feels' different to the black. That the white feels slippery and plasticky and the black has a more solid, grippy feel like the PlayBook. Can you verify this if you got the chance to hold both?
    I haven't had the chance to hold both but our rep has and he did say that the white would likely discolour. I asked if it was painted under the surface like the iPhone and he said it wasn't.

As much as I love white phones, I'd buy a black one, myself.

02-04-13 07:57 PM
    5 hrs 54 minutes until FutureShop opens and I get my Z10 !!!!
    Hmmm ... maybe I should get some rest so I can have some fun with it tomorrow
    02-05-13 04:06 AM
    Saw the Z10 display at Walmart! *drool*
    They didn't have stock, though. LOL

Sent from my BlackBerry
    02-05-13 07:23 AM

They showed the Limited Edition Red version at the Europe BB Jam. You might want to check that out.
    02-05-13 07:44 AM
    They showed the Limited Edition Red version at the Europe BB Jam. You might want to check that out.
    It's purty...

02-05-13 08:55 AM
    So I get off of a 5 day work string today and I race to the nearest Rogers dealer. They have a black AND a white! I get the black and as I'm talking to the other employee, I glance over and the phone handler was digging into the sound cancelling hole on the top of the Z10 with a sim tool....my jaw dropped. I said,"The sim card is under the hood, and I can't buy that. She smiled and it didn't register till I said it again. The other employees were in disbelief as well. Apparently they recieved a "video"of the training, and I understand, since that is how you do the Iphone sims... Then I looked at the white one a thought" maybe there is a black somewhere else?. "I was still in shock about the mishandling of the employee. I go to another store, no phones, then another, then another, none. Then I get an employee to phone the original store to ask about the white, they still had it and they would save it till I got there. The other employee sold it as he was on the phone. So. No Z10 for me. Oh well, apparently I said some stuff to a young future shop employee that will change his life in a good way. Focus on the good, right?
    02-05-13 10:27 PM
    So I get off of a 5 day work string today and I race to the nearest Rogers dealer. They have a black AND a white! I get the black and as I'm talking to the other employee, I glance over and the phone handler was digging into the sound cancelling hole on the top of the Z10 with a sim tool....my jaw dropped. I said,"The sim card is under the hood, and I can't buy that. She smiled and it didn't register till I said it again. The other employees were in disbelief as well. Apparently they recieved a "video"of the training, and I understand, since that is how you do the Iphone sims... Then I looked at the white one a thought" maybe there is a black somewhere else?. "I was still in shock about the mishandling of the employee. I go to another store, no phones, then another, then another, none. Then I get an employee to phone the original store to ask about the white, they still had it and they would save it till I got there. The other employee sold it as he was on the phone. So. No Z10 for me. Oh well, apparently I said some stuff to a young future shop employee that will change his life in a good way. Focus on the good, right?
    Patience Young Grasshopper
    Denenatse likes this.
    02-05-13 10:30 PM
    Absolutely unacceptable. Call the carrier and DEMAND something. This should not be allowed. On the other hand I wouldn't expect anything other then these antics from Rogers.
    Denenatse likes this.
    02-05-13 10:30 PM
    I'm going to be heading to the eaton centre sometime this week and if the rogers store does anything stupid, you'll definitely find it on my youtube AND dailymotion channels.
    02-05-13 11:22 PM
3,512 ... 138139140141