Sleepless in Chatham, ON. LOL. I set my alarm, slept for 2 hours but so excited for BB10 that I woke up omg! Hope to get some more sleep so I don't miss the Web streaming at 10 am!

Can't wait to get my BB10 asap from Rogers. I called our local store but they had no info on when it will be available or cost!!! Geez driving me crazy!!!

I wish RIM all the best and hoping the launch is a huge success and shuts up all the nay sayers! BlackBerry and Crackberry.com ROCK
    01-30-13 02:14 AM
    I, too, am excited for BB10 but I think I'm going to wait a few months to get the initial updates out of the way and for an extended battery to become available. I have a 9930 with the Seidio 3000 mAh battery and am thrilled with it as I never get less than a day of life and with light use often see three or four days without sweatting it. The extended battery is pretty much a requirement for me.

Also the decision whether to continue with the keyboard to try the full touch device is another question. The keyboard is safe but the real estate would be nice, especially with the excellent browser BB10 is purported to have. I want to evaluate that decision with care.

Furthermore. I recall rumors of a "premium" device forthcoming in which I would certainly be interested.

Meanwhile I will continue to enjoy my 9930 which has performed nearly flawlessly. (Only one reboot since purchase, as for that, I was an early adopter.) OS7 restored my 'faith' in RIM / BlackBerry and expect BB10 will do the same once more.

Cheerios!
    carlyincanada likes this.
    Canadian cell phone contracts could be changing for the better...
    How your cellphone contract could change for the better - News - MSN CA
    Looking forward to the launch tomorrow... and the Z10 as a b-day gift on the 6th!
    BlackBerry 10 Captures Attention of One in Two Americans
    But only one in eight will actually consider buying a BB10 device
    one in two Americans online (47 percent) finds at least one of BlackBerry’s new features appealing.

Survey shows strong consumer interest in BlackBerry 10, but few are willing to buy just yet - Yahoo! News
    01-30-13 02:15 AM
    as a matter of fact there will be a limited event for blackberry 10 launching day, it's limited only for developer and by invitation only

Attachment 133074

but it's not official
    Thanks for sharing mate. I envy you. Need a +1? lol
    01-30-13 02:16 AM
    Sleepless in Chatham, ON. LOL. I set my alarm, slept for 2 hours but so excited for BB10 that I woke up omg! Hope to get some more sleep so I don't miss the Web streaming at 10 am!

Can't wait to get my BB10 asap from Rogers. I called our local store but they had no info on when it will be available or cost!!! Geez driving me crazy!!!

I wish RIM all the best and hoping the launch is a huge success and shuts up all the nay sayers! BlackBerry and Crackberry.com ROCK

Man I got a *HUGE* speeding ticket down in chatham last year on the 401. had to go to court in blenhiem.
    01-30-13 02:16 AM
    Looking forward to the launch tomorrow... and the Z10 as a b-day gift on the 6th!
    Welcome to crackberry!!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-30-13 02:17 AM
    It's CRACKBERRY, of course there are prizes!!
    Guys lets make this thread history, as Blackberry is doing history today!
    01-30-13 02:17 AM
    I can't wait! My husband seems to think he's getting the new BB before me.......hahaha rotfl....... I need to replace my torch yesterday.....I'm soooo excited !love-struck <3 let's go RIM a good ol Canadian company!
    01-30-13 02:18 AM
    7 odd hrs to go. The last time I waited for a phone, was when the Nokia E51 was going to be announced. :-) Co-incidentally, I'm using the same E51 after getting rid of my BB9900 last month.
    01-30-13 02:18 AM
    I can't wait! My husband seems to think he's getting the new BB before me.......hahaha rotfl....... I need to replace my torch yesterday.....I'm soooo excited !love-struck <3
    welcome to crackberry!!!!!!

you should both get it!!!!!!!
    01-30-13 02:19 AM
    Australia is like a ghost town...
    Nothing but silence from @BlackberryAu and all the local carriers. Certainly hope we haven't been left off the market for this one...
    Heres how Im staying up. Tassimo brewer been going HARD all night so far.

****ABOUT TO GET MY HARIO COFFEE SYPHON GOING WITH KOPI LUWAK **** - I think kevin can appreciate this he likes the finer things in life too!!!

Attachment 133076
    Kopi Luwak FTW.

****ABOUT TO GET MY HARIO COFFEE SYPHON GOING WITH KOPI LUWAK ****
    LOL I've got the exact same Bosch Tassimo.
    What's a coffee syphon? Is that like a beer funnel
    I'm so glad the moment is finally here. I can't wait for the launch to find out all the surprises and announcements Mr. Heins has for us.

Owner of Torch 9800 (not for long), 16 GB PlayBook (for my wife, who is an iPhone user, but who is slowly being exorcised of her Apple demons), and a recently aquired 32 GB PlayBook for myself.
    01-30-13 02:20 AM
    LOL I've got the exact same Bosch Tassimo.
    What's a coffee syphon? Is that like a beer funnel

i have the grinder he uses too
    01-30-13 02:20 AM
    I, too, am excited for BB10 but I think I'm going to wait a few months to get the initial updates out of the way and for an extended battery to become available. I have a 9930 with the Seidio 3000 mAh battery and am thrilled with it as I never get less than a day of life and with light use often see three or four days without sweatting it. The extended battery is pretty much a requirement for me.
    That's a big requirement for me too, thanks for providing the Manufacturer name of your extended battery, that saves me some time, which means more time for Blackberry 10!
    01-30-13 02:21 AM
    O.k.
    Wife just came upstairs and gave me the evil eye. I better try going back to bed for a couple hours.
    jerryeight and carlyincanada like this.
    01-30-13 02:22 AM
    Don't have to work until 11 tomorrow (Pacific). that means I can watch the launch.

Owner of Torch 9800 (not for long), 16 GB PlayBook (for my wife, who is an iPhone user, but who is slowly being exorcised of her Apple demons), and a recently aquired 32 GB PlayBook for myself.
    01-30-13 02:23 AM
    O.k.
    Wife just came upstairs and gave me the evil eye. I better try going back to bed for a couple hours.
    *entering bedside mode*

*set alarm*
    bobauckland likes this.
    This is awesome!!!! Will be buying bb10 accessories and/or that music gateway.
    I have a music gateway, it never gets used. I recommend getting some cool BB10 Accessories.
    Ya'll are crazy. I went off to sort some prizes and come back to almost 100 more posts! Lmao, gotta love the enthusiasm here!

Congrats to the following 10 people, who have won themselves a $25 to the CrackBerry store!!
    BriniaSona
    1delmar
    naila_nc
    NdBlu14
    QuIcKsIlV3r
    Kingkracker
    Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes
    FSeverino
    bizzyqu
    TeaBoy

(Winners were chosen by Random.org.)

Keep chatting folks, I'll probably do another round after the next 1000 posts, assuming it carries on that long.
    Winners, I'll be in touch via PM.
    Please note, if you post only because you want prizes and not to add to the conversation, you probably won't win.
    CONGRATULATIONS. To all the winners!
    01-30-13 02:24 AM

****ABOUT TO GET MY HARIO COFFEE SYPHON GOING WITH KOPI LUWAK **** - I think kevin can appreciate this he likes the finer things in life too!!!

Attachment 133076
    So..... I'm the only one that thought this was a bong? Great. lol.
    01-30-13 02:26 AM
    I have a music gateway, it never gets used. I recommend getting some cool BB10 Accessories.
    well i have a bose soundlink speaker which is bluetooth....but I also have my Klipsch speaker which is *not* bluetooth. When i plug in my bb to play music on it it gets bad interference from the cell signal and i dont want to have to turn connections off to listen to music on it. that would solve my problem
    01-30-13 02:26 AM
3,512 ... 4445464748 ...