speaking of which zune HD was a great device
    Oh yeah! 32GB! Bought it like 2 years ago for 200$ (ebay) and never had a problem. Better quality sound than apple products. (Never would I buy an i device).

Too bad they got discontinued...
    01-29-13 06:04 PM
    There is no way im going to be able to
    Me either, I've been having troubles the past few nights and I'm sure tonight will be worse. Oh well, thems the breaks when you are addicted. LOL
    01-29-13 06:05 PM
    I think that for every Blackerry that is traded in for a new Z10 or X10, the purchaser should receive a loyalty bonus on the trade in. Even a special case would be nice ... sort of a badge of honor.
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-29-13 06:06 PM
    Crackberry Bikini contest winner ******* EXPOSED IN ADVERTISING DOUBLE CAMPAIGN, NOT EVEN A BLACKBERRY USER ********

Read the comments!!!

Would you do a BlackBerry Bikini photo shoot for a free BB10 phone? Deborah did | CrackBerry.com
    Read 'em. wow that totally sucks. i wonder if CB can revoke the prize?
    QuickDime likes this.
    01-29-13 06:06 PM
    Crackberry Bikini contest winner ******* EXPOSED IN ADVERTISING DOUBLE CAMPAIGN, NOT EVEN A BLACKBERRY USER ********

Read the comments!!!

Would you do a BlackBerry Bikini photo shoot for a free BB10 phone? Deborah did | CrackBerry.com
    I'll allow it
    01-29-13 06:08 PM
    Fairly? Not even close. I've been trying to use mine, too, but it still sucks big time.

Looking forward to Z10 goodness.
    I tried my 9800 virtual keyboard and it was painful. Z10 can't come fast enough.
    01-29-13 06:09 PM
    At this point I'm like an addict, *refresh * *refresh **refresh **refresh **refresh * and you all know how I feel. If the z10 is here tomorrow, it will be in my hand and I will be headed back to my college to show it off a little bit to the iOS and Android people without rubbing it in their faces. I. Cannot. Wait.

Posted Via BlackBerry PlayBook
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-29-13 06:09 PM
    If this is true, thats so not cool, I second this motion
    01-29-13 06:10 PM
    Unfortunately I doubt it. She did exactly what she said she would - have a bikini photoshoot. I don't think anything in the contest rules stipulates that you must not own any devices besides BlackBerry's, nor that you aren't allowed to voice any lies during your video.
    01-29-13 06:13 PM
    Been busy all day... did I miss anything? :P
    Shanerredflag likes this.
    01-29-13 06:14 PM
    I think I may crawl out of my skin waiting for this!! I can't believe the launch is but 15 hours away! I sure hope Telus (in Canada) has them available ASAP!
    01-29-13 06:15 PM

Read the comments!!!

I wasn't impressed with her anyways. Too bad Ashley wasn't elligible. I would rather have seen her in one. And I know she doesn't use a BB.
    01-29-13 06:17 PM
    I didn't think that was too special. I wonder if I would have won with a entry like that. I can't fill out a bikini Though
    JAGWIRE and crazeee4u like this.
    01-29-13 06:26 PM
    i hope to be out of my meeting to catch some of the launch. i just may have to strategically place my playbook with me to watch while in my meeting.

Otherwise I'm planning to take the day off upon device release. i hope i can sleep tonight!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    01-29-13 06:28 PM
    In the neighbourhood (heading over to our fave thrift shop) so dropped into the YYC FS sunridge location to chk out availability of PB .... signage still there but both security mounts were empty and no stock of RIM product. tsk tsk tsk !

Anyways while heading for the the exit, saw a person cleaning the shelves i presume to keep busy but in my mind prepping for the croooowds they expect for the BB10 grand rollout tomorrow I asked her (btw she looked sweeter than Deborah !) where the line-up would be for tomorrow's rollout ... anyways, I ended up asking her if they had training yet, she said just ... they did it in town just last night ... she was very impressed with unit and the OS ... she also shared she has been a longtime BB phone user (but 'fessed up she went to the 'darkside' purchasing a iphone tsk tsk) buuut had placed her pre-order for a BB10, she was so impressed with the new RIM product coming out tomorrow a.m. She also believes that retail staff have tah to be 'versed' in a product to be able to sell it . . . . and hopes to be that go-to person for that FS outlet !! In parting i said to her good luck with the rollout and the lineup ....we both chuckled at that (since the marketing is not as strong as that 'fruit' company), and I also said maybe see ya on the (local) news tomorrow

In conversation we both had the same thought, Good Luck with this RIM (Canadian) ya need this

vid' nite, hasta leugo

p.s. i asked her if she was aware of crackberry.com she is but I neglected to share with her my username ... my bad
    Vorkosigan and Shanerredflag like this.
    01-29-13 06:33 PM
    Unfortunately I doubt it. She did exactly what she said she would - have a bikini photoshoot. I don't think anything in the contest rules stipulates that you must not own any devices besides BlackBerry's, nor that you aren't allowed to voice any lies during your video.
    i dont think she should get it revoked for the fact that she doesnt have a BB. getting a BB10 device would be a great way to get inot hte world of RIM. why i think it should be revoked is becasue she did nothing extraordinary to show her brand loyality
    01-29-13 06:36 PM
    Does anyone know how the FlexTab thing with Rogers works? I got a Galaxy S3 last year, but I wouldn't mind getting an X10 when it's out.
    01-29-13 06:37 PM
    Does anyone know how the FlexTab thing with Rogers works? I got a Galaxy S3 last year, but I wouldn't mind getting an X10 when it's out.
    Im not 100% but how i understand it is that for the amount of Data you use it ups you to the next data package.....i could be completly off but Bell have something by the same name and that is how it works...someone please correct me if im wrong
    01-29-13 06:40 PM
    I keep saying my 9900 should last a few more months no problem but, this is very exiting in the end I want the new 10! Bring it
    01-29-13 06:41 PM
    i won't be sleeping tonight.. gonna stay up on crackberry to read posts.. then go in really early to work tomorrow to get stuff done so i can watch the bb10 webcast.. hope the server doesn't crash.
    01-29-13 06:48 PM
    Why, oh why, are phones not going to be available tomorrow? Does this baffle anyone else?
    It's pretty obvious by now they are going to start selling tomorrow afternoon or the 31st.
    That would be great, but I don't see it as obvious.
    01-29-13 06:51 PM
    That would be great, but I don't see it as obvious.
    When i did my preorderat Future Shop the rep there showed me the screen sayingthat the "street Date" is Jan.31st
    01-29-13 06:55 PM
    01-29-13 06:59 PM
    I had a further look around, there are pocket pouches as well. I'm torn between leather and microfiber...
    ya there are many different trinkets on there i just posted a few.
    01-29-13 06:59 PM
3,512 ... 2223242526 ...