Man i wish i had the money to afford a BB10 device. I work 70 hours a week. But with my bills and family its not in the cards. I am so excited for the unveiling. one day maybe in a few years ill be able to get one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    01-29-13 09:33 AM
    This pretty much sums it up :

"I said baby you been looking real good
    You know that I remember when we met
    It's funny how I never felt so good
    It's a feeling that I know I know I'll never forget
    Oooh it was the best time I can remember
    Oooh and the love we shared
    Lovin' that'll last forever|

01-29-13 09:33 AM
    I don't have an upgrade until April
    I just have to get by on the awesome CB energy this week and the next few months to tide me over until then!

Also, when the PB update comes, I will be excited! Thing I am most looking forward to is to see how they have implemented accessibility onto the new platform.
    We've seen the magnifyer, and voice control... those are good starts, but wonder what else they might have up their sleeves.

In my eyes, these features help all end-users, not just the ones with limitations.

Can't wiat!
    01-29-13 09:34 AM

Pretty much sums it up
    01-29-13 09:35 AM
    I can't wait to see what is announced at exactly 10:00am, 10 minutes, and 10 seconds. 10:10:10
    01-29-13 09:35 AM
    Race you to Vodafone UK!!!

Ready....Set....

...ok, well actually, start counting down from 23 hours and 24 minutes, then...

GO!!!!!
    01-29-13 09:36 AM
    Man i wish i had the money to afford a BB10 device. I work 70 hours a week. But with my bills and family its not in the cards. I am so excited for the unveiling. one day maybe in a few years ill be able to get one.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 on Verizon Wireless.
    BlackBerry By Choice!
    You can always squeeze money from somewhere for a BB. You don't have to eat do ya LOL
    01-29-13 09:37 AM
    I've got Blackberry Butterflies!!!!!

I'm not paying my rent to get my Z10! Kids, dogs, and pets won't like it, but I just gotta have it!!!
    JAGWIRE likes this.
    01-29-13 09:37 AM
    Darn I wish I could afford one at the moment, but I bet they'll be quite expensive here in the UK (for a student at least). Waiting for the kick off nonetheless and I truly hope it'll be a flawless OS.
    Go BlackBerry!
    01-29-13 09:38 AM
    tomorrow is going to be a good day...day off work, my new rifle should be arriving and bb10 releases.

i think i saw blackberry will be streaming the event live? is this going to be a 'true' livestream (video/audio) or a live blog? i don't mind live blogs (i'd rather watch/read the crackberry one) but a live stream would be ideal
    01-29-13 09:38 AM
    I wokeup today at 10 30 and thought I missed the event for a second. I'm on my second life right now.
    01-29-13 09:39 AM

Pretty much sums it up
    For the WIN !!! Well done
    aloomis76 likes this.
    Grab your BlackBerry10 Flags people !
    Attached Thumbnails Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-bb10flag-l-anim.jpg   Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-bb10flag-m-anim.jpg   Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-bb10flag-s-anim.gif   Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-bb10flag-xl-anim.jpg   Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-bb10flag-xxl-anim.jpg  

I am really excited about BB10 and expect the new beast to kick apples iPhones "into touch", have come from iphone to 9900 last year I am now a total convert and cannot wait until Nov when current contract expires and I am eligible for an upgrade........BB10 of course.
    Saliva dribbling day ahead watching the launch news and following videos etc!!!!!
    01-29-13 09:40 AM
    It feels like forever, i've never been this excited about a piece of technology in my whole life. I have it pre-ordered with Rogers, I tried to win that Twitter contest CB had, not sure if they announced the winners. Regardless I need that Z10 in my life, so sick of Apple this, Android that. BB10 Time World!
    super amped for the release of the phone so much so that if ATT carries it before Tmobile, i will cancel my contract and get it on ATT. Never been too keen on white gadgets period but the looks of the white Z10 has made me a believer. Bring it on RIM!!!
    I haven't been following any news for BB10, apart from the video in September last year with Vivek and Thorsten. Now my anticipation grows. I want RIM to stay in business as I come to love my phone and the modernisation is something I'm looking forward to. For me the wait is horrible! I won't be able to get a phone from the start but love the all touchscreen but equally come to love the keyboard.

My long term intention is to buy both phones but I know that it might as well be either or. I'm simply not the type who switches devices that often and sticks with one device until it either falls apart or until a new device makes me want to upgrade. So really am not sure at the moment. Will be visiting shops and having a go at the Z10 and see for myself it this is something I could work on. The keyboard that you all have been so happy about is something I need to test myself. If the keyboard version comes with the 9900 type keyboard there won't be a lot of thinking from my part.
    I can't wait to see how the X10 is going to look in its final version. I really hope the design of it has changed otherwise I'll have the Z10 which looks really great ! Also I'm really excited to see finally the end of the tunnel, I follow the BB10 evolution for more than a year and here we're going to see what RIM will offer us so far the new features are great and we'll be surprised even more I hope. Anyway CAN'T WAIT !!!
    Will the N10 get released at the same time? I'm really looking forward to the keyboard model - mainly because of possible longer battery life.
    01-29-13 09:41 AM
    I've been refreshing Crackberry for the past three days I'm beyond excited! This has been a long time coming!
    01-29-13 09:41 AM
    CAN.NOT.WAIT!!!! Less than 24hours to go!!

Soo excited and hoping that since Dubai is one of the launch cities that it will be available right away!! I want it NOOW!!!
    #BB10FTW!
    01-29-13 09:43 AM
    I've got TWO meetings going on tomorrow (the 30th) at 10am... Somehow I'm going to watch the Launch at the same time AND keep at least one CrackBerry.com screen!

I hope I can sleep tonight.

So excited!
    So any predictions, guesses, or wishes about what RIM is still holding secret about the BB10 release ?
    Have heard a few times now that they still have a few tricks up their sleeves ...
    My girlfriend of 6 years and I faced some major obstacles last night, but instead of continuing the discussion with her today and for the next few days be sad, miserable, and angry I told her we need to back off, reflect, and then continue our discussion in a weeks time or so. While I really do think this was the best course of action, BB10's release tomorrow definitely helped in my decision to suggest that.

I have been waiting too damn long for this launch and the last thing I need is drama on this special day we've all been waiting for
    01-29-13 09:44 AM
    I posted this in an old thread, but now that the day is almost here I feel it more!

CDM76, jertell and dannyd86 like this.
    01-29-13 09:44 AM
3,512 ... 23456 ...