After inquiring with Verizon earlier this month about the status of their pre-order system, I'm planning for a big letdown. But, patience is the key and my Bold is still flawlessly performing.
    flyingsolid and Guignards like this.
    01-29-13 09:25 AM
    If I can get my hands on one I will go into the apple store and ask how I can get an Iphone to multitask like my bb10 phone :-) !!! having worked with the Rimm guys over the last few 5 years I really wish them every sucess with this new phone. Fingers, toes and everything crossed!
    01-29-13 09:26 AM
    Can't wait for the launch! Super excited for RIM, for the Blackberry brand, for Waterloo, and for Canada! I'm a believer!
    Guignards likes this.
    I just can not wait to show all the non BB people in my office how much BB10 rocks. "In your face!!!" Its going to be sweet.
    Guignards likes this.
    Looking forward to being surprised, but also looking forward to seeing what we've already seen, but finalized. Really excited to see all the hard work come together in a polished, finished product. Good job guys, it's all starting to pay off!
    Guignards likes this.
    I can't wait to get my hands on the Z10. I'm tired of all the isheep and droiders laughing at my torch. waiting for this launch date is just as hard as waiting for my first child's birth...and my baby's due date (3/13/13) is 6 weeks away!!!! my wife is tired of hearing me talk about the bb10 and wants me to talk about our birthing plan. i just remind her...with the bb10 it will help me get things done with our birthing plan. she asked how is it going to help me? i tell her...blackberry users get things done...nuff said.
    lboogie_1971_ and Guignards like this.
    Tomorrow it will go up, what is happening now is normal.
    Let me explain - investors aren't sure what will happen tomorrow, so they will get rid of their stocks now, if tomorrow turns out to be a success, they will most likely invest again.
    Happens all the time.
    I don't generally follow stocks, but I bought RIM stocks back in october at $7 and change, now that's above $14, I'm very excited
    Guignards likes this.
    01-29-13 09:27 AM
    Sooo excited!! Some friends work for RIM and let me try out the Z10 a couple months ago (can I say that?!). Didn't get to go through it in too much detail, but the keyboard was insane!! Like... Until you try it you can't really comprehend just how good it is at correcting your crappy fat-finger typing!!

Now I just need Rogers to let business customers order already (on a corporate plan, so in-store reservations don't work for me).

*humming along to Europe's 'Final countdown'*
    Guignards likes this.
    I can't wait either! I've already preordered mine from Rogers, I just hope we don't have to wait too long for the shipments to arrive!

I'm hoping the BB10 converts my friends back to BlackBerry, I'm tired of using these second rate messaging systems, it used to be so much better when everyone had bbm.
    Guignards likes this.
    I'm really excited and I know the phone is here but will we hear or see any bb10 luv for the playbook!!!!!!!!!
    Say goodbye to any productivity at work today and tomorrow.
    01-29-13 09:28 AM
    ouch, RIM is taking a beat on the stocks today... it should be going up, not down today and tomorrow
    What the heck?!?! Why is it taking a nose dive? It's down 7% already. That's messed up
    Guignards likes this.
    Damn .. just on youtube and BB10 ads are a flying !!!!
    Nice to see a new level and way of advertising at RIM !!! This is gonna be awesome.
    Guignards likes this.
    I'm verklempt!
    Official CrackBerry BlackBerry 10 Waiting Room Thread!-verklempt.png
    KDB84, kpbutton, ubizmo and 2 others like this.
    I do have my friend who has kept me in the loop on a lot of things going on, he has also with held some of the mysteries surrounding tomorrow... He knows a lot, but he also doesn't know everything, and said there are some big surprises still despite a lot being leaked online
    Guignards and kazakoshi like this.
    01-29-13 09:29 AM
    No Zzzz for me until I get my Z10!
    Guignards likes this.
    I am most excited to have gesture control! It's so handy and wonderful, I miss my BlackBerry Playbook that I gave to my son!
    Guignards likes this.
    This is how I plan to react when I get mine!

I'm really excited and I know the phone is here but will we hear or see any bb10 luv for the playbook!!!!!!!!!
    yeah I would love my PB to get a BB10 upgrade
    KDB84 and Guignards like this.

Pretty sure this song sums it up for BlackBerry!

Unfortunately, I have to wait (painfully) until May when my contract runs up for a discounted upgrade before I can have a BB10 device .

Please try refrain from crying for me, I know it's tough, but you must try.
    01-29-13 09:30 AM
    I was checking out the YouTube videos too! What a way to fill the waiting time!
    Guignards likes this.
    I just can not wait to show all the non BB people in my office how much BB10 rocks. "In your face!!!" Its going to be sweet.
    I'm doing the same with my work and school!!! I've been bugging my fellow classmates about bb10 since I started in sept and it will finally be here!!
    Guignards likes this.
    I don't generally follow stocks, but I bought RIM stocks back in october at $7 and change, now that's above $14, I'm very excited
    Maaan, I wish I had money to invest. I remember seeing it around $6-$7 and telling people to invest! Could have made some easy money in only a few months! (Of course, could have lost too... Hindsight's always 20/20 I guess)
    Guignards likes this.
    I do have my friend who has kept me in the loop on a lot of things going on, he has also with held some of the mysteries surrounding tomorrow... He knows a lot, but he also doesn't know everything, and said there are some big surprises still despite a lot being leaked online
    That's always good to hear!!!
    Guignards likes this.
    01-29-13 09:31 AM
    Maaan, I wish I had money to invest. I remember seeing it around $6-$7 and telling people to invest! Could have made some easy money in only a few months! (Of course, could have lost too... Hindsight's always 20/20 I guess)
    Ya i had told my broker MANY months ago that i did not want RIM stock at all, and then I called him at the end of September and told him to buy, because i knew it would go up eventually, and I'm in for long term, so fingers crossed
    Guignards likes this.
    01-29-13 09:32 AM
3,512 12345 ...