I've seen a ton of posts related to Office365 and syncing issues. Sometimes it happens over wi-fi, sometimes on the network, all for no good reason. Most posts recommend deleting and re-establishing the account. This works but has issues of its own such as removing the accounts signature as well as removing it as being your default, if it was setup as such. My issue is my Office365 Exchange account will stop syncing sometimes several times a day. My yahoo, gmail, and other POP accounts have NEVER had this issue.

So...here's the "fix" I've found to get things back on track easily and efficiently:

Place your phone in "airplane mode" and immediately switch it back to normal mode. When your phone reconnects to wi-fi and the network, within a minute you'll begin syncing again!

This fix has lasted me as long as a few days to as little as a few hours. So what I do is switch it in/out of airplane mode several times a day to ensure I am receiving all my emails when I'm away from the office. Until this issue is fixed I wish everyone luck! Let me know if this works for you too!
    07-22-13 08:25 PM
    I too have used this method successfully to re-establish connection. Confirming the password also works but occasionally it fails to go through. It would be nice if there was a way to know the connection had been lost other than just a lack of e-mails received or rapid battery drain.
    07-24-13 06:44 PM
    Not sure if this is the same issue I have with my company's Exchange Active Sync, but the fix for me was to stop syncing memos nd tasks. Only email, contacts and calendars.

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 08:23 PM
    is office365 the same as login.microsoftonline.com?
    07-24-13 11:18 PM
    is office365 the same as login.microsoftonline.com?
    No, Office 365 is the subscription based version of Office 2013, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc...

Thanks to Microsoft, it seems like nobody can get the naming of the application correct anymore.

I think the OP is having problems syncing with Microsoft's hosted Exchange service, known as Microsoft Exchange Online. Not to be confused with Outlook, Outlook.com, etc...
    07-25-13 01:25 AM
    It is through login.microsoftonline.com. It's through this portal that I have access to Exchange, Lync, Sharepoint, and because of this service I have Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Etc.

So yes, I'm always losing my connection to my Exchange. Up to this point I was deleting my account and re-establishing the account 4-5 times/day. The issue with this is I lose my defaults such as my signature. A PITA.

So I turn off all connections via airplane mode and immediately turn all my connections back on and everything syncs in a matter of minutes. My Exchange then stays connected and fully functional for between 30 mins and a full day...just depends. So far this is the only way to ensure all my emails are making it to my Q10. Blackberry better fix this fast!
    07-26-13 06:25 PM
    Is anyone having issues using Blackberry's "Business Cloud Services" or is this only an issue with EAS?

I just started using Office365 (Midsize Business edition) and currently have my BlackBerry connected to it via EAS.

I am considering whether I want to continue using my Q10 to connect to Office 365 or pick up the Lumia 925 due to it's tight integration with Office365. Regardless, my Q10 will remain my daily driver.

@dunaway - Posted with TMO Q10 via CB10
    07-27-13 12:32 AM
    M.outlook.com and m.office365.com are two addresses that you can point your account to connect. Anything else and you are going to have problems eventually. I've got a number of clients on the platform and that is always the first thing to check. Most accounts have been moved to the Exchange 2013 based tenant system, but I think they have till the end of the year to complete the moves. Both those addresses will continue to work and will make sure you are redirected to the right place when you connect.

Posted via CB10
    07-27-13 12:41 AM
    M.outlook.com and m.office365.com are two addresses that you can point your account to connect. Anything else and you are going to have problems eventually. I've got a number of clients on the platform and that is always the first thing to check. Most accounts have been moved to the Exchange 2013 based tenant system, but I think they have till the end of the year to complete the moves. Both those addresses will continue to work and will make sure you are redirected to the right place when you connect.

Posted via CB10
    Are they equivalent? That is if I am an office365 user can I use either of those server addresses?

Posted via CB10
    08-21-13 12:49 AM
    I replaced the m.outlook.com server address with outlook.office365.com and this problems seems to have stopped. Exchange working continuously for 6 hours in an out of home wifi. Never able to do this on the past.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-13 12:48 AM
    No, Office 365 is the subscription based version of Office 2013, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc...

Thanks to Microsoft, it seems like nobody can get the naming of the application correct anymore.

I think the OP is having problems syncing with Microsoft's hosted Exchange service, known as Microsoft Exchange Online. Not to be confused with Outlook, Outlook.com, etc...
    I have been using Microsoft Exchange Online for approximately 6 months without any synchronization issues for email and calendars. Since I have no need for Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word my subscription is strictly for hosted Microsoft Exchange.

Posted via CB10 from the BlackBerry Z10
    10-08-13 12:41 PM
    Guys I am back to BlackBerry with the Z30 and now I have the email sync issues with Office 365. I have tried the airplane mode as well and I continue to receive emails in Outlook that don't appear in the BlackBerry. What do I do? Hi back to Windows Nokia Lumia 925?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 11:33 PM
    I am having issues with sending email via my Z10 thru outlook365. They sit in my outbox. Sometime never going out and others taking 15 minutes or longer. I can send out via my gmail account and its immediate. This problem didn't exist before but started a few months ago. Somedays there is not delay. Any feedback?
    12-05-13 11:02 AM
    I am having issues with sending email via my Z10 thru outlook365. They sit in my outbox. Sometime never going out and others taking 15 minutes or longer. I can send out via my gmail account and its immediate. This problem didn't exist before but started a few months ago. Somedays there is not delay. Any feedback?
    I was able to get this fixed by deleting my email account and adding it back.
    12-10-13 12:34 PM
    Actually had the problem occur again.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 09:46 PM
    Is Office365 (as the title of this thread) the same as Outlook.com and Hotmail.com?

If so, I'm having sync issues too. I'm using Outlook to delete emails from my Hotmail.com account, but deleted emails are still showing on my phone.

They're gone from my Hotmail.com account, so it's not the sync between Outlook and Hotmail.com, it's between Hotmail.com and the phone.

EDIT: Never mind, I was looking at sent emails. Not sure why those were showing up in the hub.
    12-17-13 08:24 PM
    Yes. Only email and calendar (sometimes) syncs. Contacts and tasks do not. It is horrible.
    09-21-14 10:35 AM
    I know this is an old thread, but make sure that you have the right server. For some reason one of my 365 accounts would use Outlook.com instead of the correct outlook.office365.com one of my accounts would start complaining every now and then until I changed that.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.0.1154
    09-21-14 12:52 PM