To my amazement (and delight) Now TV v.10.7.0 installed on my Z10. But, when trying to run it, after a few moments of a twirling symbol, the app shuts down and I'm back at the home screen.
    Any tips for success or is this another forlorn ambition?
    PS I have strong deja vu of other apks exhibiting the identical disappointing behaviour: install? hurray! run? groan!

Posted via CB10
    10-12-19 12:48 PM
    To my amazement (and delight) Now TV v.10.7.0 installed on my Z10. But, when trying to run it, after a few moments of a twirling symbol, the app shuts down and I'm back at the home screen.
    PS I have strong deja vu of other apks exhibiting the identical disappointing behaviour: install? hurray! run? groan!

Posted via CB10
    Is this native or apk? Probably requires ART 4.4 or higher. That or needs more system resources.
    10-12-19 12:52 PM

Posted via CB10
    Try an older version - it's really all about trial and error. Maybe you can find an apk here that will work https://apkpure.com/now-tv/com.bskyb....beta/versions
    10-12-19 12:59 PM
    APKPure shows this for v10.7.0:

Recommended device specifications

• Android 4.0 or above
    • 1.0 Ghz
    • 1GB RAM
    10-12-19 01:13 PM
    10-14-19 10:19 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hey fergus,

Let me take a crack at this and see what I can come up with. @Elephant_Canyon, thanks for the ping!
    10-14-19 02:41 PM
    Hey fergus,

Let me take a crack at this and see what I can come up with. @Elephant_Canyon, thanks for the ping!
    @fergusd

Looks like this will take a little longer than anticipated Fergus. I'll put it on my BB10 app research list....
    10-14-19 08:30 PM