Atleast once a week the notification banner at the top of the screen goess all screwy. Usually I have to reset the phone to fix it. Has anyone else had this problem as well? Its really quite annoying and I kinda wish it would get fixed.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 06:01 PM
    What notification banner????
    12-04-14 06:17 PM
    He meant toast notification. Are you using a leak os? What os is you on? Not on 10.2.1? Pls update.. if you are on 10.2.1 Pls do a hard reset by pressing the volume up button and volume down button at the same time. Ignore the screen shot and wait until the screen goes black and the red light goes on. After that release from the buttons.. if problem persist please back up everything you need and do a factory reset using your pc.. restore everything you have and voila.. if still no good you should probably ask for more help or go to your retailer store and ask for help.. hope this helps #TeamBlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    12-04-14 07:15 PM
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I've actually tried all of those suggestions before and it still persists. It's not a major problem, but more of a minor inconvenience, its just kind of annoying. I do use a leaked OS but I've had this happen to me before even not on a leaked OS. It's also happened before when I had my z10(i have a q5 atm).

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 11:15 AM
    I recently experienced the same problem on my Verizon Z30 and T-Mobile Q10. Both devices are running the official 10.2.1 software. A hard reset worked for me and I have not had an issue with either device in the past two weeks.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    12-05-14 12:59 PM
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I've actually tried all of those suggestions before and it still persists. It's not a major problem, but more of a minor inconvenience, its just kind of annoying. I do use a leaked OS but I've had this happen to me before even not on a leaked OS. It's also happened before when I had my z10(i have a q5 atm).

Posted via CB10
    i havent noticed my notifications go screwey but is it limited to a certain notification or app notification. since your on a leak how did you install did you restore or do a non destructive instsall. ive been on most leaks up to .1154 on my z10 and never noticed anything that seemed screwy that i noticed

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 cause i broke my z10 screen using Tapatalk
    12-05-14 02:31 PM
    I'm on verizon with their latest version for the z30, this happens to me occasionally, since the "instant notifications", it's like the window doesn't know how to size properly. It has happened less and less with each build.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 08:11 PM