they buy a Q10 finally...
    09-11-13 01:15 AM
    Thread fail!

Posted via CB10
    absolut20 likes this.
    09-11-13 04:28 AM
    Thread fail!

Posted via CB10
    Yippee! Contribution of the year! Smh...

#IchooseBlackBerry10 #ZedTen #CB10 Channel C00123045
    09-11-13 05:49 AM
    Yippee! Contribution of the year! Smh...

#IchooseBlackBerry10 #ZedTen #CB10 Channel C00123045
    Well OP clearly didn't know what she was talking about, and should expect ridicule.

Here's a tip: don't make a statement of fact if you don't know it's a fact.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-13 06:41 AM
    Well OP clearly didn't know what she was talking about, and should expect ridicule.

Posted via CB10
    Don't be an ***, it was fact, and will continue to be until 10.2.0.16xx comes out. Just like the world used to be flat.
    09-11-13 07:57 AM
    I don't have a crystal ball to look into the future. Is it possible for the folks at BlackBerry to change their minds in the future? Yes.
    But again, with the information we have at this time from sources there are no plans at all to change this and that's why it makes absolutely no sense to keep on asking
    ...[/url]
    It makes all the sense in the world to keep asking. To everyone out there that kept asking, thanks for not giving up when the "elite crowd" told you to.

Providing customers with choice when your base is deeply divided over something like this (and the light/dark theme fiasco) is called customer satisfaction. Remember, most of the time, "the customer is always right". I'm guessing Yogi Berra said that once upon a time, but don't quote me on that =D
    09-11-13 10:14 AM
    Alright give it a rest folks, things ******* change, we were blindsided by the change, so yes it makes us wrong in thinking it wouldn't change.

Look back at the 10.2 Beta SDK announcement and you'll hear BlackBerry talk about a permanent android bar in 4.2.2 runtime, and that was the LAST OFFICIAL statement.

So yes, we were wrong, but as I said, things change, get over it.

Posted via CB10
    LP_Rigg, Pdinos3 and MrGlenn like this.
    09-11-13 10:53 AM
    on the Q10 seriously??? a screen so small now they want to put a bar on top as well! Blackberry should give their customers choice.... think I'll be pushed Samsung S4 way if this keeps up
    09-11-13 02:50 PM
    on the Q10 seriously??? a screen so small now they want to put a bar on top as well! Blackberry should give their customers choice.... think I'll be pushed Samsung S4 way if this keeps up
    Are you serious. We just found out that in future OSes we will have the ability to hide or pin the bar so relax.

Via CB10 Rockin 10.2.0.1443 and proud member of "The Squircle of Trust" Group
    09-11-13 03:04 PM
    Are you serious. We just found out that in future OSes we will have the ability to hide or pin the bar so relax.

Via CB10 Rockin 10.2.0.1443 and proud member of "The Squircle of Trust" Group
    Thanks alot for updating me, now that sounds much more better
    Pdinos3 likes this.
    09-11-13 03:12 PM
    Now, let's just hope we can get a nice unlocked version of it...

09-11-13 06:32 PM

Posted via CB10
    You know what, I was wrong in my first post. I owned up to it. I edited my OP as soon as I found out BlackBerry had decided to remove the permanent bar after all. Not to cover up my mistake, only to share the new information that had become available.

Even in the first post I mention at least twice how that was fact and situation as far as we knew at that time. I specifically said I couldn't predict what might or might not happen and that it was possible for things to change in the future. Apparently that's part of the note that people had missed. But that doesn't mean I provided you with full correct information, I realize that.

You want to ridicule me for my mistake, go ahead. Same goes for anyone else. I know I'm not perfect and I don't expect myself or anyone for that matter to be. I hope ridiculing me will make you or anyone else who feels the need to do so feel really big and strong and much better about yourself when you're done. Me, I made my mistake, I corrected it as soon as I found out and I'll still sleep like a baby tonight.
    shabbs, pvphooman and HaTaX like this.
    09-12-13 01:22 PM
    You know what, I was wrong in my first post. I owned up to it.
    No worries. Nobody is perfect and you guys are great.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-13 02:36 PM
    ... I'll still sleep like a baby tonight.
    Lucky! This darned CB app keeps me up at night and I've been losing lots of sleep over it!

Maybe change the title : "note about the bar in unlocked runtime".. it still applies.

- aBBuser seeing squircles on CB10
    09-13-13 12:01 PM
89 ... 234