Installed the latest BBM update. Since then, I'm no longer receiving messages from my BBM Groups. Can't delete Groups and rejoin because some of them have waiting lists (30 member limit) and if I delete a Group the next person on the waiting list will then get an invite to join.

Any ideas?
    12-11-13 08:56 AM
    How long has it been? I know the sync process can take upwards of a 1/2 hour sometimes. You will not receive anything until the groups have been fully restored.

You can also talk to the group admin and explain the situation, asking them to invite you back if you still decide to try and reset the group by leaving.
    12-11-13 09:21 AM
    It's been 2 days. Really not a good plan to release an update that causes Group membership problems. Especially when Group membership is limited to such a small number.
    12-11-13 09:29 AM
    Sounds like something else is going on, the update should have you using the same PIN. Try a hard boot of your phone (press and hold volume up and volume down at the same time for about 5 seconds)
    12-11-13 10:22 AM
    Sounds like something else is going on, the update should have you using the same PIN. Try a hard boot of your phone (press and hold volume up and volume down at the same time for about 5 seconds)
    I've already tried that. No change. Still not getting Group messages.
    12-11-13 10:36 AM
    Contact the group admins. For whatever reason (two days) it's not working. You will need to exit those groups and rejoin.
    12-11-13 10:49 AM
    Odd. Tried turning WiFi off and using 4G LTE only. For some reason, that worked. Getting BBM Group messages now.
    12-11-13 11:44 AM