I've got a serious problem with the BlackBerry Hub on my Passport Silver Edition.

Text messages to and from my most contacted contact are no longer listing themselves on the BlackBerry Hub.

If I manually go and open the text messaging conversation elsewhere (for example, through Contacts or through long-pressing a phone call log from this contact), I can see the conversation. The SMS conversation with my contact is also listed properly on the Work Wide app. The problem is strictly with the Hub, and maybe with Notifications too.

I have tried restarting my phone a couple times, but this hasn't helped. Any ideas?
    05-31-18 01:17 PM
    Anybody? I can confirm that this bug is just for the text message conversation in the Hub with this one contact and that notifications for text messages with this one contact don't work either.
    06-18-18 10:44 AM
    Interestingly, on two occasions with two more contacts since I've posted this thread, I've received text messages with no provenance. They just appear in the Hub as a separate conversation with zero participants. I know who sent them to me because I was in the middle of a text messaging exchange with each contact. Maybe text messaging breaks down when there is little available RAM on my device or my device is frozen?
    07-10-18 09:10 AM