Apparently at least one is working. You have 10.3.1.1949 running on your phone.
    The 1005 radio seems to be the best but there is still issues with text. Who wants to go back to 10.2 to be on the official to make sure you don't miss calls, can place calls and don't miss text?

I don't want to but the next time I'm asked why I didn't respond I may have to.
    01-22-15 09:53 AM
    Yes. 10.3.1.1154
    Just wait a couple more days for the official. Dont install leaks
    01-22-15 10:13 AM
    Thats ma man! Cheers.
    01-22-15 10:14 AM
    Its trending :O. Calm down guys! It is just my opinion and also the fact of the matter. Leaks kinda mess up battery life and some other app crashes and stuff. I downgraded to offical 10.2.1 about a week ago and my battery drains in/after 48 hours. On the 10.3.1 leak it would not even last 10 hours :/. This is true if there were no leaks it would've never been fun out here in the forums but I just wanted to alert the newbies that installing these leaks cause alota probs cuz they did so with me. Just helpin em out!
    Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails No point installing leaks now.-here.png  
    01-22-15 10:20 AM
    The 1005 radio seems to be the best but there is still issues with text. Who wants to go back to 10.2 to be on the official to make sure you don't miss calls, can place calls and don't miss text?

I don't want to but the next time I'm asked why I didn't respond I may have to.
    Well... I didn't know is that bad. What's the reason for that? Verizon not using standard data transfer protocols probably? Looks like it's an ongoing problem with 10.3.1.x for months. Hard to believe no one can fix the issue.

Its trending :O
    Yes, make sure you make 10 more consecutive posts, may help to keep the trend.
    01-22-15 10:49 AM
    Yes. 10.3.1.1154
    Just wait a couple more days for the official. Dont install leaks
    Screw official! There better be a leak higher than official when that finally hits. I've only been on official when getting my phone from my provider. As soon as I got home-----loaded a leak. I like many others like to be on the bleeding edge.

Typed on my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2072
    01-22-15 11:19 AM
    People are gonna do what they wanna do man. Chill. I been telling people to avoid leaks for years because of the issues with some of them and I'm pretty sure not a single person has listened ever. They're the same people who come back posting 'why doesn't this work?', 'how come this is broke?' etc etc. I believe you yourself have run into the same thing lol.
    And some folks like leaks and understand the risk. Don't let the whiners jade your opinion so much.

BlackBerry hates America!
    01-22-15 11:27 AM
    Hey guys! The 10.3.1 is officially rolling out in the first week of feb so just wait for approximately 10 days. I've been going through the forums and I can see some people who can't wait. We all have been waiting since April last year. So why not wait for another 10 days??

Posted via CB10
    Because it won't be just 10 days. Carrier approval here in the U.S. has not been completed.

So you one size shoes doesn't fit everyone.

BlackBerry hates America!
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-22-15 11:29 AM
    Well, it's not here- yet. So, if an OS leaks between now and "whenever" the official version is released, I'll install it. ((Shrugs shoulders)) As stated, it's a personal choice.
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    01-22-15 11:37 AM
    If another leak was dropped now, i would instal it without hesitation. in my opinion it would be pretty stupid for people to think a carrier release will be as new as a leak.
    go1ndr likes this.
    01-22-15 11:43 AM
    Its trending :O. Calm down guys! It is just my opinion and also the fact of the matter. Leaks kinda mess up battery life and some other app crashes and stuff. I downgraded to offical 10.2.1 about a week ago and my battery drains in/after 48 hours. On the 10.3.1 leak it would not even last 10 hours :/. This is true if there were no leaks it would've never been fun out here in the forums but I just wanted to alert the newbies that installing these leaks cause alota probs cuz they did so with me. Just helpin em out!
    Cheers.
    I applaud you for doing what we've always done here at CrackBerry - help others. So, it's all good, IMO. Unfortunately, you're preaching to the choir(on this issue) and they hear it every Sunday. When it comes to installing OS leaks, not all members will read the disclaimer posted for "every leak", do the three Rs -Research, Review, Repeat before installing an OS leak, admit they actually screwed up(happens all the time) when installing the OS while getting upset at those asking questions trying to help them troubleshoot their issue....before starting another thread, or post that the OS is crap, and so on and,..... LOL, as humans, we're- arguably, the most intelligent creature on Gods' Earth.....and if there is a way to overthink and screw up a simple process, we will do it- consistently
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 01-22-15 at 02:16 PM.
    01-22-15 11:59 AM
    Why don't we wait few more days??? Because: "I leak therefore I am"
    01-22-15 12:37 PM
    I must be the only one on Verizon that is not having text messaging issues. The last time I had such issues, I think I was running 10.3.1.800 or the 10.3.0 build that was BEFORE 1418. Since that time, my text messages have been coming through without a problem.

Z30STA100-3/10.3.1.2072

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by GPuba; 01-22-15 at 01:30 PM.
    01-22-15 12:47 PM
    Leaks = fun. That's pretty much it IMHO.
    Some like to trick their devices, some like to track novelties, ... each on their own.
    But as Bla1ze and BlackLatino said; crying after doing that is not shouldn't be an option
    Blacklatino and kbz1960 like this.
    01-22-15 01:04 PM
    I must be the only one on Verizon that is not having text messaging issues. The last time I had such issues, I think I was running 10.3.1.800 or the 10.3.0 build that was BEFORE 1418. Since that time, my text messages have been coming through without a problem.

Posted via CB10
    On Verizon STL100-4, no text issues, no call issues, running .2072, straight from the autoloader with a restore done for data.
    GPuba likes this.
    01-22-15 01:06 PM
    I started on BB10 with a Z10 since the first day they came out and don't remember ever seeing an OTA update available to the OS on my phone.

My mind set has been newer is always better though that hasn't turned out to be true in every case.

Guess that classifieds me as living on the edge.

T-Mobile  SQW100-1 Passport running Autoloaded 10.3.1.2072.
    01-22-15 01:57 PM
    People tends to hate Stock ROMs (official OS, preinstalled on your phone), specially with medium ranged devices that only receives one OS version. I mean, during all my time with Android devices, three in total, all of them used a leaked non official version, defined as Custom ROMs (thanks to Cyanogenmod & ParanoidAndroid, the most known of the area). Even the OnePlus One comes with a Custom ROM preinstalled.

And I learned something there: Never a custom ROM will be stable as a stock ROM, because they will always have a bug, and when you most need the phone, it will fail so miserably that you will really want to throw it to the closest wall on the way.
    That's why I avoid using Android smartphones, because with time they become sluggish and useless, and when you try to improve it, it will worsen way much.
    This is the reason I only consider Nexus devices coming straight off Google Play when looking at Android-based ones. The stock ROM on Nexus devices is about as stock as it can be I suppose.
    01-22-15 02:07 PM
    Need the official soon so that the company I'm with we can utilize Blackberry Blend soon.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 03:56 PM
    I'd rather see another leak that was put into a Blitz format than any official leak. They are usually so far behind the current leaks that it's scary. I so wish this latest leak had the core OS so the Blitz file could have been created. Maybe one more before the release. :-)
    kbz1960, Blacklatino and TonyGman like this.
    01-22-15 05:18 PM
    Roll on feb!!!
    01-22-15 07:13 PM
    Except if you homage Verizon and like you get every update like 3 months late.

Posted via CB10
    01-22-15 07:24 PM
    Not one single call or text issue here on Verizon since a clean load of 2072 with no restore. But I am in a city with an abundance of towers...sorry for hijack. But, as far as ota goes, we've seen them release and pull them before, although rare. I just don't want people thinking "official" means "perfect." the two are obviously separate. Especially since they stopped waiting for carriers to test and release their own specific flavors. Hopefully Verizon provides a specific radio, though that is tuned for it. Couldn't hurt? As for the release being released, that is great news if it happens. It has been a long time coming. Which is also good. (testing, vetting, etc) anyway I am rambling now.

Posted via CB10
    GPuba likes this.
    01-22-15 07:55 PM
    I haven't seen any oh-fish-all 10.3.x release date announcement. Even if it was tomorrow, I expect I'll be running a 10.3.2.x or higher leak before AT&T pushes 10.3.1.x.

Just saying.....

Posted via CB10 / AT&T / Z10 STL100-3 / 10.3.1.1154
    01-22-15 07:57 PM
    However, that means nothing as its still up to the carrier to decide to release it on their end.
    I'm on at&t and we've been here before with the additional waiting. But, this time it could be different (not holding my breath). So, duly noted.....as the world turns.
    Ursus Rufus likes this.
    01-22-15 07:59 PM
    Yea I don't think those of us on american carriers will see 10.3.1 at all in February. We've always had the extra wait time. And it's an additional couple months at that.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    01-22-15 08:06 PM
163 12345 ...