Well, everyone disappointed no proper topic ...no one knows what's new going to come out...

I feel bb new ceo really wanted to do something big or planing to kill the market ...

My friend bought bb z10 after i told him android app's story .. Last week he sold it out in half rates...

I check chinese website. �Ա��� - �ԣ���ϲ�� also eBay外贸门户_全球最大的国际贸易电子 商务平台_eBay中国

2nd hand blackberry people sailing like 100 usd to 220 usd ...

How sad...

I feel down honestly ... Loss all hops.
    12-12-13 12:35 AM
    Look it this way. Z10 has come to an end, in terms that we can expect it's successor in January. I'm also expecting an overhaul of os10(thats why there's no more leaks), including full desktop support, together with some heavy advertising campaign. They will name it Z-one, and hardware wise it will be top device with mediatek true octa core, or quallcom 64bit proccesor, amoled screen 3gb of ram.
    Build quality will not be exceptional cause they need sturdy device for business people.
    I am expecting some decent hardware or software innovations, for instance some kind of samsungs s-pen, top of the class Ocr software or speech to text software that covers over 20 languages.
    And if BlackBerry fails with it I don't think it will have enough strength to recover again.

Posted via CB10
    12-12-13 04:13 AM
    Look it this way. Z10 has come to an end, in terms that we can expect it's successor in January. I'm also expecting an overhaul of os10(thats why there's no more leaks), including full desktop support, together with some heavy advertising campaign. They will name it Z-one, and hardware wise it will be top device with mediatek true octa core, or quallcom 64bit proccesor, amoled screen 3gb of ram.
    Build quality will not be exceptional cause they need sturdy device for business people.
    I am expecting some decent hardware or software innovations, for instance some kind of samsungs s-pen, top of the class Ocr software or speech to text software that covers over 20 languages.
    And if BlackBerry fails with it I don't think it will have enough strength to recover again.

Posted via CB10
    You know, it's not BlackBerry Style to bring something suddenly. Normally they say something like "we will soon", which means months.
    Don't think that there will be another device available before June 2014

Posted via CB10
    Dave79 likes this.
    12-12-13 07:07 AM
    Gambit_DE you are right, but i think they need some kind of breakthrough of everyone will talk about. Sure, if they want make strategy upon business users, than you're right since business user(prosumer) dont require as much technology and style as regular user(consumer).
    But than again, usually phone cycle lasts 1 year (2 with warranty), and since z10 had been announced at january 2013 it is possible that they will announce it's successor.
    12-12-13 08:27 AM
    Well, everyone disappointed no proper topic ...no one knows what's new going to come out...

I feel bb new ceo really wanted to do something big or planing to kill the market ...

My friend bought bb z10 after i told him android app's story .. Last week he sold it out in half rates...

I check chinese website. �Ա��� - �ԣ���ϲ�� also eBay外贸门户_全球最大的国际贸易电�*� 商务平台_eBay�*国

2nd hand blackberry people sailing like 100 usd to 220 usd ...

How sad...

I feel down honestly ... Loss all hops.
    How can we say we love something but complain everyday that it's going to die? Don't you know how powerful your words and thoughts are?

Quit complaining and enjoy the down time with family and friends or watch a movie or read a book. Leaks will come and when it does it'll be amazing. Have a good day.

Posted via CB10
    sickyute likes this.
    12-12-13 08:39 AM
    Sigh. Seriously?
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-12-13 09:30 AM