Its was said that blackberry os 10.3.3 would be hitting out in March 2016 but there havent been any info on this development yet.
    Is blackberry os 10 dead or is it still trying to live
    03-04-16 08:25 AM
    March just started.... and even it it's delayed, doesn't change much anyway.

Hopefully as they aren't changing much, this will be more of a stabilization of BB10.... and not your normal batch of new bugs (like the last "update").
    It's being developed and IS coming.

March isn't over yet.
    03-04-16 08:29 AM
    March just started.... and even it it's delayed, doesn't change much anyway.

Hopefully as they aren't changing much, this will be more of a stabilization of BB10.... and not your normal batch of new bugs (like the last "update").
    03-04-16 08:36 AM
    Hello buddies, in BB10.3.3, some folks also available that it supports fingerprint sensor like apple and galaxy 6 edge, I know its work with sensor with hardware, but I'm also little bit confuse, so plz jst remove my this confuse, I'm a BlackBerry Passport user. Thankz everyone in advance.

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 10:38 AM
    Hello buddies, in BB10.3.3, some folks also available that it supports fingerprint sensor like apple and galaxy 6 edge, I know its work with sensor with hardware, but I'm also little bit confuse, so plz jst remove my this confuse, I'm a BlackBerry Passport user. Thankz everyone in advance.

Posted via CB10
    There will be no fingerprint scanner for the BlackBerry Passport or any BlackBerry device preceeding it! That I can guarantee!

Reason being that no such scanner has been built into the hardware. An updated OS like BB10.3.3 might add support for such a scanner but obviously it cannot add this functionality to a device which doesn't support it.

Hope this removes any confusion...

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 10:56 AM
    Did you not see the other threads already started on this subject?

Posted via CB10
    03-04-16 11:55 AM