I tried to call AT&T to see if they had any word of an official release, but they had no information.

I've read in the Forums of people saying Feb 10 is the day, but if that's the case wouldn't the reps know that?

Posted via CB10
    Efeezy4Sheezy likes this.
    02-07-14 01:37 AM
    These customer service reps are always the last to know anything.
    02-07-14 03:47 PM
    I agree, if it was truly the 10th, they would surely know about it.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:09 PM
    They say they don't typically know until they walk in that day.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 04:13 PM
    So after filling out a survey from AT&T about my inquiry regarding 10.2.1, a rep got back to me asking why I gave them low ratings. After a little discussion she tells me that she is able to look up the info. According to her AT&T has had it for testing since Jan 17 and it should be available within the next few months. I hope sooner.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 06:41 AM
    So after filling out a survey from AT&T about my inquiry regarding 10.2.1, a rep got back to me asking why I gave them low ratings. After a little discussion she tells me that she is able to look up the info. According to her AT&T has had it for testing since Jan 17 and it should be available within the next few months. I hope sooner.

Posted via CB10
    I guess they know not to get back to me. I rated them very poorly.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 06:45 AM

Posted via CB10
    Ha ha wow the next few months huh? Despite testing since the 17th and the countless others already running leaks. Oh well I still have a feeling today could be the day for the Verizon update.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 08:49 AM
    I tweeted AT&T the days that 10.2.1 was released in the rest of the world to tell them what lazy asses they were. They tweeted back that it was in testing. SInce then I've sent two other tweets indicating my frustration in waiting. They have been ignored.
    02-10-14 08:56 AM
    dont understand why they would say its still in testing, when i received my ota update weeks ago. 10.2.1.537

Sent from my iPad using CB Forums mobile app
    02-10-14 09:08 AM
    Normally ATT will release system update to smartphones at night...
    02-10-14 09:51 AM
    Don't believe the hype

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 10:21 AM
    Appears if your on AT&T you might as well "take a leak" or a dump whichever makes you feel better about AT&T!
    afquijano likes this.
    02-10-14 10:33 AM
    Appears if your on AT&T you might as well "take a leak" or a dump whichever makes you feel better about AT&T!
    Neither does so I guess I am scr*wed

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 04:00 AM
    For what it's worth I spoke to AT&T Supervisor on that issue today I called for a different reason but of course mentioned that I had to use alternate means to get update. She assured me it was not AT&T Fault that it was BlackBerry fault and that if BlackBerry did not release it to AT&T then AT&T cannot release software to customers. So I explained to her that her comments were erroneous. Later when we had a BlackBerry rep on the line on conference she denied ever saying this. She AT&T Manager stated this time around "that if the Manufacturer does not release it to the Provider than the Provider cannot release it to the Consumer and went on to say that is what she said and the phone conversation was recorded". Now with that being said let's say she did not say BlackBerry has not released it to AT&T and therefore AT&T cannot release release it to Customer (Which was what she said first time around) but let's go with the second part of her admission for sh*ts and giggles. So I stopped explained to her well than doesn't second part of your statement the same or am I missing something? Last I checked Manufacturer =BlackBerry and Provider = AT&T and Consumer = Us Customers. So in essence she said exactly what she initially said just never mentioned BlackBerry or AT&T or Customer this time around She said Maufatuerer Provider and Consumer. So when I explained this to the BlackBerry rep which was on conference call he laughed before I could even finish. At that time suddenly the AT&T Supervisor had to go because she knew she was an id*t and had no idea that she again admitted to what she initially said. No Rocket scientist at AT&T that is for sure.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 07:27 PM