So I was creating an appointment for my interview next week in calendar after receiving the email invitation. Then I was thinking wouldn't it be nice if I can attach the email with many details of the interview into the calendar event.
    Well I found no way to do so so I created the event anyway. And to my surprise, when I opened up the event I see the tab 'email ' which cleverly knows to suggest a couple of emails that relates to the interview and I indeed could find the invite among them! Brilliant!

I just love BB 10 OS even more!

Posted via CB10
    12-05-14 08:32 AM
    Except when that nice little feature randomly attaches completely irrelevant emails and files to any appointment. You got lucky..
    12-05-14 08:53 AM
    Thanks leeu1911.
    Good find.

Posted via CB10
    LeeU1911 likes this.
    12-05-14 10:22 AM
    Except when that nice little feature randomly attaches completely irrelevant emails and files to any appointment. You got lucky..
    This happens on mine ALLLL the time
    12-05-14 01:58 PM
    Well, I think it is able to do so is because I copied the email title and make that my event's description. Hence I guess it finds the emails based on the content (maybe date/time/location/participant too?) of your event so yes, there is a couple of irrelevant emails (in my case, I receive couple of interview invitation from different companies and those are there because of 'interview' keyword I think) but searching for the email based on subject among 10 of them while viewing the calendar event is way easier than go to the hub and do a search.
    12-05-14 07:31 PM
    Calendar is the most important application in my phone, because I need to have ability to check my schedule on ongoing week or next fast and see everything on one glance. Passport week view shows me fast my free times and I can easily check if the same time slot is free to my colleague. If that certain spot is not free to us I can easly swipe the the days through and pick the best. This wasn't the case with lumia. It was so much slower to see my free slots and usually I preferred to open my computer or wait when I am at the office..

Passport calendar is by far the best calendar I have seen.

Posted via CB10
    12-06-14 06:20 AM
    you can just flag the email and it goes to the remember app. From there you can set your reminders and so forth. Do you use the remember app?
    LeeU1911 and mithrazor like this.
    12-06-14 11:03 PM
    you can just flag the email and it goes to the remember app. From there you can set your reminders and so forth. Do you use the remember app?
    Nice tip!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 05:18 AM