Would be nice to have the option. I think especially if those like myself who are rocking a keyone would have the option to use BB10 software vs Android. I know what I personally would select

Do you guys think they will ever serve up an option?
    03-13-18 09:16 AM
    Would be nice to have the option. I think especially if those like myself who are rocking a keyone would have the option to use BB10 software vs Android. I know what I personally would select

Never.
    03-13-18 09:21 AM

Same answer as I give to all the people who want to do the reverse: WHAT POSSIBLE FINANCIAL INCENTIVE WOULD THERE BE FOR BB TO DO THIS?!!!!

Yes, in the fantasy world, I rather agree.

I also want a black hemi 1969 Charger with the 4 speed in my driveway.
    Sadly, aint not neither thing happening.
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    03-13-18 09:28 AM
    You don't dream at night do you?

I'm just joking. Yea your guys are right. Well I guess the only way to try out BB10 (from what I see from YouTube way better than android on keyone) I'll need to buy a older phone with it. Now the question would be for another thread after research passport or a classic. What's not similar to a keyone. These are hypothetical of course not asking these here.

Thanks for the feedz
    03-13-18 09:52 AM
    Same answer as I give to all the people who want to do the reverse: WHAT POSSIBLE FINANCIAL INCENTIVE WOULD THERE BE FOR BB TO DO THIS?!!!!

Yes, in the fantasy world, I rather agree.

I also want a black hemi 1969 Charger with the 4 speed in my driveway.
    Sadly, aint not neither thing happening.
    I blame The Dukes of Hazzard.
    I like the '68 better but those are also as rare as chicken lips.
    03-13-18 10:28 AM
    I blame The Dukes of Hazzard.
    I like the '68 better but those are also as rare as chicken lips.
    Well, you could park ANYTHING from 1967 through 1970 in my driveway and I would be grateful.

I had a ride in a buddy's Mom's car in university - a 69 Charger with 90,000 miles and badly out of tune. 440 Magnum, automatic.
    I was DEEPLY impressed and have been a Mopar fan ever since.

Having said that, my brother is building a 71 Nova true SS. 4 speed with a fuel-injected 436 (454 crank in a 396 block). They're talking 550 hp on pump gas. I will gladly ride in that!
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    03-13-18 11:05 AM
    You don't dream at night do you?

I'm just joking. Yea your guys are right. Well I guess the only way to try out BB10 (from what I see from YouTube way better than android on keyone) I'll need to buy a older phone with it. Now the question would be for another thread after research passport or a classic. What's not similar to a keyone. These are hypothetical of course not asking these here.

Thanks for the feedz
    Why not ask here?

I'd say that we already have options... but, if you want to try BB10, then you absolutely need to get an old device and let go of any thought that perhaps it will be made available on a new device before you get yourself committed to an asylum! :P

I'd say if one were buying a second device just to play around with BB10 and see what it is all about, go for the Passport. I loved the Classic as well but it's not as 'different' as the Passport. The Passport was the pinnacle of BB10 and with its unique screen and keyboard, really offered a 'BlackBerry Experience' like no other device has before or since. The 3 row keyboard is often debated over but, personally, I really liked how it combined the hardware & software / pkb & vkb and think it made for a very satisfying typing experience.

It also has a better battery and considerably more horsepower than the Classic.
    03-13-18 12:25 PM

BlackBerry exited hardware business years ago.
    BB10 is EOL and no longer developped.
    KEYone is from BlackBerry Mobile which is only interested in Android.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-18 05:45 AM