It may be user error but when sending photographs through NFC with my wifes Note 2, she always receives duplicates of each photograph. Is it something I'm doing or a setting that needs to be adjusted. I can't figure out how to stop it from happening. I was thinking it might have something to do with using different devices (Android and Blackberry). Anyone else have this issue and resolved it?
    07-14-13 10:09 AM
    I've only sent from BB to BB, but never had this sort of problem. Are both pics accessible?
    07-14-13 10:11 AM
    Yes both pics are accessible. I am starting to think it's just sending cross platform.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 02:42 PM
    Do you immediately pull the phones away once transfer is initiated?

You are only supposed to hold the phones until connection pairing is complete the let the transfer complete via bluetooth.

The dumbasses at CNET held the phones together the whole time and complained there was 4 copies. I can understand if someone has never used NFC before but this was ridiculous for professional reviewers to hold it for a minute while they transfer multiple times.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 02:49 PM
    I saw the CNET review and the guy didn't allow for the entire transfer of pics to send from one to another. He was a total ***** IMO. He was looking for something negative to say about the device.

When I place the phones back to back to my wife's note 2. I see the loading bar and hold it till it says files are complete. She just ends up with two copies. It works great, no where as fast as what Samsung claims from their commericials. I don't have anyone with a BlackBerry that I can test it out on.

My wife has stated that she is getting tired of the note...hopefully she can get on the BlackBerry wagon. The only thing that held her from getting one was on the initial release dates there was a lack of her favorite apps ( pinterest and my fitness pal) .

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 02:57 PM
    Once the phones vibrate and you see the connecting dialog remove the phones from each other.

The NFC is only used to initiate the bluetooth. Of you hold until transfer completes it will initiate a second transfer.

Hope this helps. My girlfriend just upgraded to a Z10 from the 9930 (I bought it for her on her birthday) and it's nice being able to send via NFC and multitask for her. The 9930 when NFC was doing transfer you couldn't do anything until it completed.

She loves the Z10 btw says it "Makes the iPhone look like ****" lol. Keep in mind a year ago she would always say how much she wanted her iPhone back.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 08:38 PM
    Ok so just confirming that you hold it back to back until it vibrates and then you don't have to hold them together....

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 11:31 PM
    Ok so just confirming that you hold it back to back until it vibrates and then you don't have to hold them together....

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I do this from my z10 to nexus all the time.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-13 11:38 PM

Posted via CB10
    Correct. For further verification that you are to the point that devices to do not need to be held together and that transfer is starting if the BlackBerry device says waiting for xx where xx is the name of the recipient device.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-13 11:43 PM