As for my wishlist,
    I'll only request one thing, when you swipe up half the way (when the battery percentage and notifications show up) I want the second top bar to show with the date.. will come in handy a lot, instead of leaving the app then swiping down to reveal it..

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.1925
    I'm with you.. include the date! We need the date! together with the time.. : )

From my Q10, Waiting for OS 10.2.1 from T-Mobile
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    02-12-14 07:20 PM
    I'd like to see some enhancements to story maker. I enjoy using it and have had many kudos from friends and family but some more presentation options would be welcome. One especially would be text insertion on images.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 07:24 PM
    1. An undo feature/gesture when using the keyboard, sometimes I find that I have erased the wrong word and there's no way to undo that...
    2. Having the picture password work when you also have an exchange account - which through the IT policy requires a pin (only) password.
    3. Having a reminder in the calendar remind you every (let's say 5 min) if you didn't dismiss it or snoozed it.

This was posted on the wonderful BB Z10, STL100-3, 10.2.1.537
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    02-12-14 08:06 PM
    On the home screen when you swipe with 2 fingers from bottom up the keyboard shows up.... try it.. it's been there since 10.0

I'm qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry10 device
    Ya but the keyboard isn't usable..well nothing pops up when you type on it..even tho the keyboard can be brought up from anywhere

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 08:39 PM
    Did a update up on Z 30 tonight, BBM, MAPS, Blackberry world, and now the delete feature is gone with the updates... What it asked was delete from phone or both ... Now it is gone... if I delete from my z 30 will it delete from the server too... Thanks for any help
    02-12-14 09:18 PM
    Did a update up on Z 30 tonight, BBM, MAPS, Blackberry world, and now the delete feature is gone with the updates... What it asked was delete from phone or both ... Now it is gone... if I delete from my z 30 will it delete from the server too... Thanks for any help
    Very odd all there for me,are you on a leak?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 09:34 PM
    I'm all for a dark theme throughout the OS. But to be fair, why not just have a colour wheel for those that want to get creative?

I would like to have the ability to pin active frames (and to move them) so that we can choose which is at the top (most used, for example).

Open up the folders so that we're not limited to the number of apps.

The ability to hide apps like we used to be able to. Some redundant icons are taking up space.

Additions to BlackBerry apps built in:

Music player - add ability to stream (like I used to in OS 5). And maybe add lockscreen info - song title and next and previous, etc. Perhaps add a visualizer (esp. a graphic equalizer).

File manager - add FTP (connect to Google drive)

I would also like to see BlackBerry make some more apps for OS 10. Such as: Stocks, news (an all in one reader that supports magazines, blogs, Rss, etc.), and some other business oriented apps for invoicing, etc. I know there are plenty of third party options but there are some things I prefer to be integrated into the OS...I like that seamless polished look and feel.

Not really part of the OS but thought I'd mention it here:

Why doesn't facebook show newsfeed updates on active frame? This shouldve been a no-brainer. Doesn't twitter do that?
    02-15-14 05:08 PM
    You can just peek into the hub if you want to see the day/date.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 07:01 PM
    My wish list might be basic compared to the other users/posts, but I would like to see a "snooze" feature when the phone is in sleep mode. This morning, I touched the screen to turn off the alarm but I thought I was actually pressing "snooze".
    I would like the "silent" mode to take effect automatically during scheduled events in the calendar (as posted by another user), that's a great idea.
    Another great idea is to disable the photos in my contacts which were lifted from FB when I transferred my contacts from my old phone through BlackBerry Link, I believe. I don't really care for the photos as I have Call Display (as I'm sure most if not all other users have), so photos aren't necessary.
    I like the colour coding in the Hub but it should be on the right-hand side as I find I don't notice it as much on the left-hand side of the msgs/notifications in that window. Not necessary as each different notification has a corresponding icon for the app/feature...
    I have a few other suggestions which I will post as soon as I remember what they are, but they are minor.
    Overall, I'm very happy with my Q10 compared with my Curve 3G/9300 which used to freeze when I received a msg in WhatsApp or when I opened a second screen in the browser. My new phone is so much better and faster!

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 04:08 AM
    2 other suggestions for updates: make a Google Maps app. I had one on my old Curve 3G and I can access Google Maps through my browser easily but why not make it a stand-alone app?
    Also, why do my contacts not appear in alphabetical order in my "phone book"? Kind of annoying.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 07:35 AM
    You may want to revisit your view order on your contacts. Having it view (not sort) first name, last makes it look out of order.

02-20-14 07:56 AM
    Bug. If there is no music on the phone, some blue tooth connections in cars like my wife's prius make the music app go nuts. Just find a prius with gps in it (my wife's car infotainment version) and you'll see what I mean.

Small issue but it's an issue.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kfh227; 02-20-14 at 11:22 AM.
    Paul Callahan likes this.
    02-20-14 08:44 AM
    Cloud backup, and cloud services

Z10
    02-20-14 09:00 AM
    I really love threads like this one!
    Positive constructive feedback for improvements, i like!

I'd love to see someone organizing the whole bunch of ideas into the original post, like the changelog thread for the latest OS.
    02-20-14 09:35 AM
    Open VPN support for personal use.

Posted via CB10
    Concession and Paul Callahan like this.
    02-20-14 11:09 AM
    Thanks, CelticMagick, I'll try that. Still trying to learn the finer points of my Q10

Posted via CB10
    Paul Callahan likes this.
    02-20-14 07:09 PM
    I wish the next update make the BlackBerry video camera auto-focus work again when you are video recording.
    02-20-14 10:56 PM
    Video player app to continue playing will multitasking.

Posted via CB10
    02-20-14 11:01 PM
    Ya but the keyboard isn't usable..well nothing pops up when you type on it..even tho the keyboard can be brought up from anywhere

Posted via CB10
    You can use that keyboard in the browser for instance. It will behave as if it was a physical keyboard with all its shortcuts. Check it out.

It would be great if they implement it OS wide.
    02-21-14 03:42 AM
    iOS Apps working on BB
    02-21-14 06:24 AM
    Attachment 251563

Attachment 251621

Attachment 251564
    Attached Thumbnails Next BlackBerry 10 update-bb10-option-feature-adding..jpg   Next BlackBerry 10 update-bb10-hub-dark-theme.jpeg  
    Last edited by Ginowine; 02-28-14 at 01:22 PM.
    02-28-14 08:53 AM
    That's a new one...

Two shots?

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 08:55 AM
    Yeah. Two idea's.

Posted via CB10
    02-28-14 01:12 PM
    That is up to Google not BlackBerry, but you can now get the Google play store on your phone and download the Google Map app for Android. It works great on my z30.

Tapped and flicked from my BlackBerry Z30!
    02-28-14 02:30 PM
    Why is my reply not nesting with the comment it was meant for?

Tapped and flicked from my BlackBerry Z30!
    02-28-14 02:31 PM
53 123