What are some things u guys hope to see in BlackBerry 10.2.2/10.3?

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 01:45 PM
    Multiple SMTP addresses (Primary and Secondary)
    Oh, and it's been a couple weeks since I last complained... a dedicated podcast player (as per BB7)!
    02-06-14 03:38 PM
    1. Pure Black Theme. We can set dark theme in Contacts, BBM, Text, so I think having a Pure Black theme is possible.
    2. Option to remove/hide pictures in Contacts.
    3. Full System Information ( Detailed Device Specification ) Under, Settings > About > Hardware
    4. Something needs to be fixed on Hub Notification. I tried to email my email accounts using a dummy. I't didn't notify me that I receive an email unless I refresh the Hub. Or maybe I'm just missing something on the settings.
    5. A solution for android apps that needs Google Play Services.
    02-06-14 03:54 PM
    More TAT goodness. Take BlackBerry Express out of beta, implement some of the cool ideas they have produced in concept form and bring QNX cloud solutions to non-BES customers such as myself.
    02-06-14 04:37 PM
    I would like TAT to become unleashed too! Let them work their magic further than cascades. Give them the music app or something and let them go and redesign it!

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 05:54 PM
    Ya I want 2 as well. It's annoying if you don't want them. I'd like to also see the weather on the lock screen and fix the pics for picture password on the q10 (they're all squished) I don't know can't really think of anything right now. Probably cuz they added so much already.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 06:06 PM
    As for my wishlist,
    I'll only request one thing, when you swipe up half the way (when the battery percentage and notifications show up) I want the second top bar to show with the date.. will come in handy a lot, instead of leaving the app then swiping down to reveal it..

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.1925
    02-07-14 08:43 AM
    TAT all the way on 10.3! Revamp the UI and UX!

Are you guys from Sweden sensing our love ??

Some good ideas, let me add some:

1. I would like to see even better integration between OS and BlackBerry apps. For example one integrated package with docs to go, story maker, BlackBerry express, story maker, acrobat reader, paint program, photo editor, etc.

2. Quick app launcher, like some type of drawer in which you can place your most used icons/apps. This should be available from anywhere.

3. Able to leave spaces between icons, so you can rearrange them.

4. On home screen, when you pull from below bezel upwards, virtual keyboard appears. This could be extend to launch automatically the search.

5. Make the OS landscape friendly, so when you hook up to monitor or TV, it landscapes automatically on the external screen.

6. Active docking station enterprise level, with USB port extension, rj45 port, external memory, etc. Perhaps even with CPU and ram, able to take advantage of distributed QnX functionality.

7. Incorporate BBVE to "definition"

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by digitalman101; 02-07-14 at 09:38 AM.
    Alvin Loh likes this.
    02-07-14 09:15 AM
    Recently closed/used apps

Swipe gesture for going back

Swipe gesture to close/delete

Cloud backup from BB themselves

Redesign how we search and navigate through music within the music app all together

More Headless features

Posted from Jamaica via Q10
    02-07-14 09:37 AM
    Dark hub, share with multiple persons on multiple networks at the same time. Instead of hit share person/network each time,

Posted via CB10 on my ?Zed10
    02-07-14 09:54 AM
    I would love to have a calendar option to set sound profiles according to planned events. For example if I plan a meeting the phone should turn itself to silent during that time.

Posted via CB10
    modine likes this.
    02-07-14 01:14 PM
    Original Swedish TAT team left didn't they?

My wish for 10.2/3 is for the network indicator back. That's the green flashing LED option we had on every BlackBerryOS

Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    02-07-14 10:49 PM

4. On home screen, when you pull from below bezel upwards, virtual keyboard appears. This could be extend to launch automatically the search.

Posted via CB10
    On the home screen when you swipe with 2 fingers from bottom up the keyboard shows up.... try it.. it's been there since 10.0

I'm qualified to say so because I own a BlackBerry10 device
    02-07-14 11:48 PM

My wish for 10.2/3 is for the network indicator back. That's the green flashing LED option we had on every BlackBerryOS

Posted by a leaky CB10.1
    I always turned that off.... always felt it was just wasting battery...

02-07-14 11:49 PM
    Owners do not equal a 'team'. Last I checked, the BlackBerry Sweden offices weren't going anywhere.
    Its Spade likes this.
    02-08-14 12:06 AM
    Owners do not equal a 'team'. Last I checked, the BlackBerry Sweden offices weren't going anywhere.
    Correct.. the owners may have had the idea but it was created by the whole team... who knows maybe new people with better skill were hired and others fired...

02-10-14 03:34 PM
    Nothing too fancy at the moment, but a few nice tweaks I would like to see are;
    1) the ability to switch cameras with a swipe gesture in the camera app
    2) I just realized that tapping the button on the brightness setting in quick settings brings up the brightness bar so that's already taken care of.

3) My big wish is the ability to fully connect my phone to my computer (preferably without a cable) so that I have a small window on my screen that is essentially a screen share of my phone that allows me to use all the functionality of my phone on my computer while simultaneously using my computer. This could be really neat with the new touch screen laptops. I also realize this involves more than just an update, but that's my big wish for a next step

Feel like I had more but can't remember them at the moment.

Posted via CB10
    Notatroll123 likes this.
    02-12-14 02:14 PM
    1. Make the blackberry maps offline working and giving opportunity to download extra maps from bbw.

2. Show agenda week view in the active frame, now it only shows the agenda for 1 day.

3. Full manual placement of menu icons instead of fixed order.

Posted via CB10
    LostOnThePianoRoll likes this.
    02-12-14 02:27 PM

1. Make the blackberry maps offline working and giving opportunity to download extra maps from bbw.

Posted via CB10
    ^THIS so f****** much... cause when I need my map I usually find myself in a place in the middle of nowhere with very weak reception... and the maps simply don't load..

Posted via CB10 on my Z10STL100-10.2.1.1925
    02-12-14 04:00 PM
    A setting beyond 5 minutes for when the screen turns off. This is probably my BIGGEST gripe with the phone.
    02-12-14 04:58 PM
    Next BlackBerry 10 update-bb10-option-feature-adding..jpg

Posted via CB10
    yelmonster likes this.
    02-12-14 05:05 PM
    Great thread!

� Switch between sending accounts when replying/forwarding emails (we had this, don't understand why it's not here anymore...)
    � Show date when swiping up halfway
    � BlackBerry cloud services full scale!
    � More useful work tools: give us the definitive videoconferencing app, multiOS and everyone will love it.
    � Less heating from device (don't know if possibile from software update only though...).
    � I don't like default (and non changeable) blue text when replying. I don't care if it is industry standard, it sucks and it serves no purpose at all... When in the middle of a mailing ****storm, to have one blue mail is just annoying. I know who is answering who by reading!!
    02-12-14 05:17 PM
    Great thread!

� Switch between sending accounts when replying/forwarding emails (we had this, don't understand why it's not here anymore...)
    � Show date when swiping up halfway
    � BlackBerry cloud services full scale!
    � More useful work tools: give us the definitive videoconferencing app, multiOS and everyone will love it.
    � Less heating from device (don't know if possibile from software update only though...).
    � I don't like default (and non changeable) blue text when replying. I don't care if it is industry standard, it sucks and it serves no purpose at all... When in the middle of a mailing ****storm, to have one blue mail is just annoying. I know who is answering who by reading!!
    You do know that all you are asking for is already available except the change of colour fonts?

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 06:40 PM
    Remove the stupid limitation of only 12 / 16 / 20 apps in a folder (Q,Z10/30)

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 06:57 PM
    I'd like a slot for 2 sims

Posted via CB10
    Bdot-1 likes this.
    02-12-14 07:16 PM
53 123