If you haven't taken the survey i suggest you do so on blackberry.com/beta. We are currently dictating in a sense how BB10 will continue to unfold.

For those that have how do you feel about the features mentioned in the different sections? You can see some already show up in 10.2 leaks like playon showing up anywhere there is media, taking photos during video, and a few others i can't remember off the top of my head.

I think BB10 is headed in a great direction after being out for under a year.
    08-28-13 12:18 AM
    I did mine...glad I did. Blackberry wants to know our troubles and requests for the future!

Sign up in Blackberry Beta Zone...they will email you a 10 minute survey. Thanks OP for starting this thread...
    If you haven't taken the survey i suggest you do so on blackberry.com/beta. We are currently dictating in a sense how BB10 will continue to unfold.

For those that have how do you feel about the features mentioned in the different sections? You can see some already show up in 10.2 leaks like playon showing up anywhere there is media, taking photos during video, and a few others i can't remember off the top of my head.

I think BB10 is headed in a great direction after being out for under a year.
    sirfly2fly likes this.
    08-28-13 03:13 AM
    I did mine...glad I did. Blackberry wants to know our troubles and requests for the future!

Sign up in Blackberry Beta Zone...they will email you a 10 minute survey. Thanks OP for starting this thread...
    They do, almost every feature on there is on par or past competing OS
    08-28-13 08:15 AM