Battery is poor. Lasted from 09:00 - 16:40 with very minimal use. Same usage usually got me to 21:30 at least. Sort the battery out BlackBerry

www.yorkshireweddingcompany.co.uk
    airmo and Thesmartmale like this.
    10-25-13 01:42 PM
    Let me guess

Ummm you are on 1767 Right??

Switch to 1791 and you'll be fine :-*

From my lovely Z10

I'm using 1791 on q and z... same issue
    10-25-13 01:45 PM
    Music play and pause not working at all after the update ,next and previous track volume keys are working..

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 01:52 PM
    Mostly all good. Z10, Rogers.

1) sync to Yahoo email and business (BES) email much slower now. Also, hitting refresh does make the little circular icon go around and then stop, but it doesn't refresh it

2) on update got 2 notifications in hub about pic in BBM groups - nice to see that has been fixed. BUT these notifications can't be removed. I finally got one to go away last night, but I can't get the second one to go away.

Thanks
    10-25-13 02:34 PM
    Rogers
    Z10
    STL 100-3

1) Scrolling through most pages is choppy/laggy, despite a few hard resets.

2) New Automotive Integration feature does not work, despite my having a 2012 Ford Focus. Maybe it's because it has Microsoft Sync?

3) CB keeps jumping before I get to the bottom of the page!

4) Have had some weird experiences when sharing to sms. Sometimes texts won't send, seems to lock up.

Posted via CB10
    airmo and GreenCopperz like this.
    10-25-13 09:32 PM
    It seems I can't create new app folders by placing an app icon over another...
    Oh and CB10 app pass over pages in threads just by scrolling down.

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    Had the same problem with cb10 app, just uninstalled and reinstalled, and seems to be fixed...had the problem since installing leak 1767 weeks ago...wish I had thought of it long ago

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 10:39 PM
    I'm using 1791 on q and z... same issue
    Woow
    That's odd
    They said that they've fixed that in 1791

From my lovely Z10
    10-25-13 10:39 PM
    Address book messed up. I keep getting duplicates and I keep having to add them to my links with in the name. And they keep popping up all the time and it's making me metal

STL 100-3
    Z10, Windmobile Canada

Posted via CB10
    airmo and CommanderElvis like this.
    10-25-13 10:40 PM
    CARRIER: T-Mobile
    PHONE: Q10
    MODEL: SQN100-5
    ISSUES: Keyboard issue. I created a new thread under Q10 topic regarding this, but will mention here as well. While doing a press and hold, the expected result is a capital letter, but instead I get a string of repeated lower case letters. Every app including the lock screen gave the same result.

I rolled back to 10.2.0.1767/10.2.0.415 no more issue.
    +1 on this ssssssso annoying.
    Device: Q10 SQN100-2 Verizon

Posted via CB10
    airmo likes this.
    10-25-13 10:50 PM
    Z10STL100-2/10.2.0.1791
    On Telkomsel Indonesia
    OTA update using Voda UK microsim

Some sideloaded app like Path n Flipboard , if I open the app, it goes back to as if I tap the 'back' button, goes to livetile (re-sideloading maybe?)

Also, if on chat with friend in BBM, the notification pops up eventhou I am currently chatting with the said contact

Also in 'pictures' some time I can swipe up to go to homescreen...had to press power to standby, then press again to power up, then swipe up

Posted from my ZZZZZZZZZZ
    airmo likes this.
    10-26-13 12:14 AM
    Carrier : T-Mobile
    Phone: Z10
    Model: STL100-2
    Bug: Random Reboots are back. Exactly like in 10.0 the phone randomly reboots it self about three times a day

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 01:10 AM
    Z10 STL 100-2

Most of the time I can't write sms...
    Whatsapp, bbm, Facebook are working well, but most of the time when I try to write sms, the sms page freeze for 5-10 minutes.

Maybe I'll have to reinstall the os, or wait for an update :$

Posted via CB10
    airmo likes this.
    10-26-13 01:49 AM
    Carrier O2
    STL100-2
    Z10

Installed the update yesterday and noticed that bbm is not working fine.
    Every time i open a new message and start typing, i see the old messages from like one month old, not the last messages received to which i'm replying.
    And every time i open a conversation in bbm, i have to scroll down this one month conversation to reach the last message. It is so inconvenient =(
    This bug appears in white theme as well as in black
    So annoying =(
    Similar stuff at my Z10 (Germany; Telekom (formely T-Mobile); STL100-2)... When I open a current chat first I have to scroll down to the end of conversation... But in addition to that my last (and already SEND!) answer appears again in my textfield as unsend and I have to send it a second time to clear the textfield! The send text appears correctly a second time in history. And very upsetting: also a hard reset (also "classic" with battery pull) didnt delete the seemingly "unsend" copy of the send answer! Maybe it needs the "old-school-randomly-reboots" of the OS10.1 we all have heard of it (and I was a victim of).... :-(
    10-26-13 03:55 AM
    Keep them coming peeps. Love BlackBerry but we need to get awareness of the bugs. For a better os.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 04:03 AM
    CARRIER: Digi - Malaysia
    PHONE: Z 10
    MODEL: STL100-2
    ISSUES: After updating to 10.2.0.415 I find everything slowing down and my memory card is shown as full I am not able to extract my information from my phone to be copied in to my computer and reformat my memory card.
    airmo likes this.
    10-26-13 05:06 AM
    CARRIER: Digi - Malaysia
    PHONE: Z 10
    MODEL: STL100-2
    ISSUES: After updating to 10.2.0.415 I find everything slowing down and my memory card is shown as full I am not able to extract my information from my phone to be copied in to my computer and reformat my memory card.
    10-26-13 05:06 AM
    post your issues with the new update here. use the template below. maybe we can get to the bottom of this...

CARRIER: bell
    PHONE: z10
    MODEL: stl 100-3
    ISSUES: the dark theme in contacts does not work, every time I select dark theme and reset the app it goes right back into the light theme. my contacts were messed up, i had them all nicely linked to their respective facebook and twitter etc accounts and now I have to redo them all. also, i installed the windows app into my phone but then deleted it and not i get notifications saying that my phone needs to updates my login for the windows messenger app. so annoying!

post your issues. i lve this phone and software. but we need to be harsh in order to push the BB10 team to make it even better!
    CARRIER: o2 UK
    MODEL: SQN100-3

Issue: Identical to yours. This also happens to the Calendar and sometimes the BBM App.

I understand what BlackBerry is trying in regards to catering for the dark and light lovers... but, I am yet to see a user that wants a light contact and a dark calendar (or vice versa). IMO, BlackBerry should just have a flip switch; Light or Dark ------ the choice / effect should then be applied across the device. This I believe will caused less complexity as currently is the case.
    airmo likes this.
    10-26-13 05:22 AM
    CARRIER: EE/Orange UK
    MODEL: SQN100-3

Hi, I've set a font size in display settings to be 8. It has been applied to BBM and pretty much the rest of the OS, but text messages seem to always be 1 point smaller. If I set font size to 9, then text messages would be at my desired size, but the rest of the interface has way bigger text when I'd like to. It seems that text messages are always 1pt/px smaller than BBM/WhatsApp, etc. Have you guys noticed the same? Thanks.
    airmo likes this.
    10-26-13 05:59 AM
    1. At inconming calls contact-photos don't show although they are shown correctly in the contact-list.
    2. I can't send or receive any mails! Tried so re-setup my accounts (IMAP), but it didn't work. NEED HELP URGENTLY!
    3. When I try to delete or share a photo right out of the camera-app I am allways offered to share not the last shot picture but the picture I shot before.
    4. Personalized ringtones don't work right.

If you can help me, please send me a BBM-Massage!

BB Z10
    German Provider E-Plus/BASE
    BBM-PIN: 2AEC4CD0
    10-26-13 06:07 AM
    CARRIER: Vodafone
    PHONE: z10
    MODEL: stl 100-2

All my sideload apps don't work.. i think i'm gonna die..
    10-26-13 06:11 AM
    Had problem with missing camera, search and phone icon. Then when saw the kids folder it clicked; I had turned on Parental Controls to get a different home screen icon . I went into Parental Controls, turned it off, and voila! Icons are back working.
    10-26-13 08:18 AM
    Phone: Q10
    Model: SQN100-3
    OS Version: 10.2.0.1791 (official)
    Carrier: Three UK (sim only deal)
    Factory unlocked: yes (from Carphone Warehouse)

Since updating to 10.2 I've had the following apps close several times; Blaq, Battery Guru, BB10 Browser, CB10, Neatly, QuickPost.

The contacts app hasn't indexed my BBM contacts even after a security wipe (they show in the BBM app).

Contacts are messed up, I had them all linked to their respective social accounts and now they're not. When I re-link them, they don't stick.
    Edits in contacts won't stick; can't add new entries either.
    Outlook.com contacts are duplicated.

I'm not getting BBM contact requests; I can't invite anyone to groups I admin.

The dark theme doesn't stick in contacts.

Vibrate doesn't work in vibrate only.

File Manager doesn't see my SD card, but PlayCloud 10 does.

Miracast refuses to connect.

WiFi keeps turning itself off, have to toggle flight mode to get it to re-connect.

Today (Saturday), I looked over to my Q10 and saw the boot screen. Yes, it was randomly rebooting - the first time ever.

Battery life is poor, I get 9 hours on moderate use.

Edit 1:
    The games app won't show my friends, it crashes with an error (tried to screen shot it).

The camera icon has vanished from my home screen.

Sound in BBM Voice calls is muddy even using a wired headset, on WiFi with max signal (Cellular Data also on).

Edit 2:
    The alt key/enter key combination doesn't put a line-break into conversations nether does shift/enter.

The phone icon has vanished from my homescreen.

Edit 3:
    Remote access through BlackBerry Link has stopped working.

Can't take screenshots.
    Last edited by CJH_; 10-28-13 at 12:16 AM.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    10-26-13 08:19 AM
    while changing volumes on a call, voice tends to break a lot. i dont know if this a glitch or something.
    wifi miracast option doesnt exist on my z10. help?
    10-26-13 08:24 AM
    Anyone having issues with the (Alt) key to apply numbers in Android apps using the Q10?? I can't type numbers on Android apps for example Skype from BlackBerry world or sideload for example Chase....anyone experiencing similar? any work around?

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 08:25 AM
    Model: Z10
    Model Number: STL100-3
    Carrier AT&T

I down loaded 10.2 and the following issues occurred: 1. When I tried to download apps from BBWorld, I received an ERR message. 2. When I tried to open Payment Options, I received an ERR message. The fix for this problem was relatively easy. While the phone is on, remove the battery and reinstall. Once the phone reboots, all the problems corrected. I suspect most folks having problems are simply soft booting the phone by turning it on and off. A hard boot like the one I performed may be needed.
    10-26-13 08:38 AM
340 12345 ...