Hi,

Yesterday, I just realised that I got sms problem after upgraded to 10.2.0.415 three days ago. The problem is I can send sms but I couldn't received any sms from others. I also cannot use gps.

I'm from malaysia. Service provider is Celcom.

Anyone could help me?

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 12:20 AM
    My keyboard on my Q10 is kind of acting weird before if I wanted to type "?????" I could simply hold down the ALT key and press the "V" key to make a bunch of question marks but now I have to press ALT + V, ALT + V, etc. It's annoying.

Also I noticed in Android apps I've sideloaded I can't type numbers of symbols either when pressing the "SYM" key or doing ALT + corresponding key.

Anyone know how to fix this?

I also think my phone runs slower too and my battery life isn't as good. But at least I can use Instagram again haha

Posted via CB10
    11-10-13 12:50 AM
    Hi there, I can't seem to get the dark contacts theme to work. I tried restoring without settings and it worked but I had tons of miss contacts and numbers with no names plus no SMS's. I know I need to give the OS some time to Index my stuff, but this hasn't helped either. Is there a work around to this? Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1791

PS: I didn't read through the comments here, CB10 has a scrolling bug. When I scroll down it loads the next page!

Posted via The Fantastic Z10
    11-10-13 05:27 AM
    You wont like to hear this:

just a "secure wipe" did solve that issue (and the missing indicator for Fn/Shi*t).
    11-10-13 06:58 AM
    Mobilink, Pakistan
    STL100-1
    Z10

I am having the exact same problem, the phone, search and camera shortcuts do not work on the home screen and disappear when you swipe left to application pages. The "kids" renaming option appears when you hold the empty space in the middle which shows a blue line when you press the bottom bar. Looking for a fix myself.
    11-11-13 09:06 AM
    Toast notification bug: The reply and cancel icons are out of place. And when I hit reply, nothing happens. I had to reboot the phone for this function to work correctly again.
    Attached Thumbnails new update 10.2.0.424 bugs!!!!  post your issues here.-toast-notification-bug-2.jpg  
    11-11-13 10:30 AM
    Mobilink, Pakistan
    STL100-1
    Z10

I am having the exact same problem, the phone, search and camera shortcuts do not work on the home screen and disappear when you swipe left to application pages. The "kids" renaming option appears when you hold the empty space in the middle which shows a blue line when you press the bottom bar. Looking for a fix myself.
    Have you looked under Settings to see if the Parental Controls (under Security and Privacy) are set to on? If so, turn it off and see if that works.

Frustrated Q10 user (Telus, Official10.2.0.1791)
    Saif Rahman likes this.
    11-11-13 12:30 PM
    Operator : Vodacom
    Phone: Z10
    Model: STL 100-1

Recently I updated to OS 10.2.0.424 and since then I am facing many issues with my phone

Issue 1 : My camera is not working. When I click on the camera icon, it says "The camera can't be started"
    Issue 2 : I am not able to play any videos. When I try to play them, it says "File format not supported". Though the same videos were playing with the older OS.
    Issue 3 : My phone has started eating a lot of battery, its asking to be charged after every 2-3 hours.
    Issue 4 : The phone is now slow and hangs a lot while on call or while sending texts.

Please I need help to fix these issues!! Is there a way to rollback to the previous version of OS?
    BB/RIM guys do something?? This is really irritating
    11-12-13 02:53 AM
    CARRIER: Mobilink, Pakistan
    PHONE: z10
    MODEL: stl 100-1

The phone, search and camera apps avail on the bottom of the screen stop functioning after a while and no matter how many times I have rebooted the problem has resurfaces again. When you swipe left for apps, the apps completely disappears from the bottom bar. In the middle of the bar, when you press a bit, it shows a blue line. When you press longer, a folder renaming option appears with 'kids' already written. I do not have any 'kids' folder and behavior is unexpected.
    Please see the attached pics to get the picture.

Kindly, fix the problem asap.
    Attached Thumbnails new update 10.2.0.424 bugs!!!!  post your issues here.-img_00001176.jpg   new update 10.2.0.424 bugs!!!!  post your issues here.-img_00001175.png  
    11-12-13 06:25 AM
    It worked. Thanks. However, all my folders are gone and my pages now count up to 14.
    I rebooted the phone in the hopes that maybe my folders are recovered. NOT! Blackberry needs to do better in beta testing before launching the releases. Thanks again.
    11-12-13 07:45 AM
    SMS issue for me too - as soon as I select a contact to text, it takes about three minutes to load the history before I can send them a message. Worse for multiple contacts or MMS.

BlackBerry, why are you driving away your incredibly loyal fan base?? BB10 has been nothing but a nightmare since I got the Z10, on day one of its release.

Don't you guys beta test these thing before they're released. I've never used a hacked OS but they might actually be more stable than the actual product.

I JUSG WANT A PHONE THAT WORKS THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO!! Seriously, last chance. Fix these problems and get it right! All the other phone manufacturers seem to be able to - no k e experiences these kinds of bugs like BlackBerry users.

Posted via CB10
    11-12-13 08:59 AM
    When I receive a meeting invite, it says the time is 5 hours behind, although the time of the request is correct on Outlook. Z10is properly set to local time, but it says request was created in Rekjavik, but reset to local time (GMT -5), although all of my requests come from the same office as me. So i have already received meeting requests that are out of date, according to the Z10, but if i accept it, it records the correct time on the calendar.

Hello Hoodoo1966,

I'm having the same problem as you with multiple devices, we're using exchange 2003 and BES 10.1. Have you made any headway on this ?
    11-12-13 01:33 PM
    you need to close the chat history sometimes and you will be allright .. got the same thing too.

Carrier: Rogers
    Model: Z10 STL100-3

I've noticed.

In SMS threads with a lot of chat history when I click reply, it takesa good minute for the history to load, and to be able to send a text message. When a message comes in from this contact, to actually reply takes a good minute for the window to reposition for reply and to be able to type. (sorry, I can't explain it very easily) I know I can delete or change my storage settings to accomodate this issue, but it was not present on the previous version of 10.2 I had installed.
    11-12-13 05:11 PM
    CARRIER: Telstra, Australia
    PHONE: Z10
    MODEL: STL100-003
    ISSUES: Since updating from 10.1.0.273 to 10.2.0.424 Hub reports that the Active Sync Mailbox isn't responding, and a reminder is present 'Account Info needed' this happens roughly every 15 minutes. the end user has to constantly re-enter their network password. This is very annoying for our team members that currently have these devices. your assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
    11-13-13 07:41 PM
    Carrier: Rogers
    Phone: Blackberry Z10
    Model: I don't know but got my phone on launch so maybe the first model

Two annoying bug that was on the OS since the release of the Z10:

When you add another language in the Input Languages settings and you're swiping words and add a ponctuation, it won't automatically place the ponctuation at the right place. For example: By default, if you swipe up ''What's up'' and add a question mark, it will look like this ''What's up? ''. Now, if you add another language to your typing languages (for me it is currently set on french) and add a question mark, it will look like this ''What's up ? ''.

For the second bug, with the additional language still set as french, I can't type the letter '' j '' on its own because once I press the letter '' j '', '' j' '' will come up as a suggested word on the space bar. For example: If I'm trying to look for J Dilla on youtube, I have to press j, space bar (suggested '' j' '' will appear), write dilla then go back infront of the ' to delete it then perform my search.

Also, the only issue I have with OS 10.2.0.424 is that there's a forum I frequently visit and since the last update it stutters alot and sometime it will freeze the browser. Never had this problem before the 10.2 update. This is the forum I visit MAIN AREA: The V.I.P. DANCEHALL Forum

Hope this helps.
    11-13-13 09:30 PM
    CARRIER: Telstra, Australia
    PHONE: Z10
    MODEL: STL100-003
    ISSUES: Since updating from 10.1.0.273 to 10.2.0.424 Hub reports that the Active Sync Mailbox isn't responding, and a reminder is present 'Account Info needed' this happens roughly every 15 minutes. the end user has to constantly re-enter their network password. This is very annoying for our team members that currently have these devices. your assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you
    Have you tried deleting and readding the email account?

Posted via CB10
    11-13-13 10:49 PM
    Can only text 5% of the time. Other times it's just the keyboards and shows the same contact for everyone and won't send. Z10 with mts
    Have had this randomly once in awhile as well. On MTS in Winnipeg.

Also had timezone issues, where Z10 is set to auto update time zones, and randomly switches itself to Saskatchewan time from CST, solution was to turn auto update timezone to Off. Messaged to MTS tech support, and he was able to reproduce this issue, so he was one who told me to turn that to Off. Still....

And have also had the random reboot issue again, I just noticed after waking up in middle of night, unlocked screen and it was in the Hub (showing all accounts, I was sure that I was in the apps screens or in text messages before bed), took a chance and went into settings, and sure enough phone showed latest reboot was 3:03am today. I was asleep at that time!

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 05:11 AM
    CARRIER: Etisalat, UAE
    PHONE: Q5
    MODEL: SQR100-2

IMAP or Yahoo mail not working properly. Deleted messages not deleted on server, and also read status is not updated on server.
    11-14-13 08:04 AM
    CARRIER: Etisalat, UAE
    PHONE: Q5
    MODEL: SQR100-2

Not sure if this is a Whatsapp or 10.2.0.424 issue as I happened to upgrade both at same time. For some reason many of the contacts are not showing up with Names. For my old chats I am seeing the phone numbers rather than the names from the Address book.
    11-14-13 08:05 AM
    On the 4th November I received a notification on my Z10, carrier Cell C here in RSA that OS 10.2.0.424 was available for download as so I did, upon completion the OS loaded and settled but my contacts app didn?t, these was no sync with any of my social networks accounts but more especially my Gmail which store my contacts as a result I don?t have any contact in my phonebook, none whatsoever ?further more if I try to resave a contact after pressing save nothing happens, the button ?Add Contact? is just there staring at me ??.my life has come to a sretching halt.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 10:51 AM
    CARRIER: EE
    PHONE: Q10
    MODEL: SQN 100-3
    ISSUES: Automated Time Zone; OFF; but it keeps on updating my time zone...
    11-14-13 11:20 AM
    Hi: I just received my Q10 yesterday and am experiencing following issues (latest OS 10.2.0.424):
    1. When I enter number and press call, it takes nearly 10 - 15 sec for a call to go through. Is it normal ?
    2. When I am watching any video and minimize the app to view something else, video freezes (it is expected, no problem) but audio also stops playing and when I open the app again, I have to press play button again.I checked couple of demo units in futureshop and bestbuy, there working fine in this situation. Any solutions ??

Before updating 10.2.0.484, UI was very laggy whenever I minimized running video but that seems to be solved with update

Will let you guys know if I see some more issues. I the meanwhile, if anyone can help me so far.
    11-15-13 11:03 AM
    After the 10.2.0.424 update, my keyboard is no longer "qwerty", "a" is in "q"'s place and "z" is in "w"'s place..... can someone explain me why and how can I solve it??
    I thought of re-doing the update but I don't know how to do that and I can't find any information..,
    Thanks!
    11-15-13 06:21 PM
    What an embarrassing disaster. My rogers z10 was having issues on 10.1. But 10.2 it's the slow text and the phone randomly reboots itself. Also text msg randomly may not get sent or may not come into the phone. This has been happening for a week. Super frustrating. I use this phone work work too and it's killing me. I'm actually going to to future shop and for the first time look at alternatives to blackberry. Makes me upset. I just need my phone to work without spending hours and hours on it because of someone else's bad os

Posted via CB10
    11-15-13 09:12 PM
    Wifi reception is crap, constantly get wifi limited alert
    Application permissions says I have no apps to manage.
    Contacts app sometimes reverts back to light theme
    Parental controls bug that needs to be turned on and off to fix missing search engines

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 12:31 AM
340 ... 1011121314