Another bug I noticed today is When swiping from an email up to the next one, the next email is highlighted but doesn't open.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    I just tried now and mine went to the next one ok.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 05:44 PM
    Another bug I noticed today is When swiping from an email up to the next one, the next email is highlighted but doesn't open.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    That's been happening since the 10.1 MR. It's worse in 10.2.
    11-04-13 05:49 PM
    How many desktops have you guys showing in the Link app for Remote File Access?
    I have four, one of them is the actual working one and the other three I have no idea where they came from.
    I'm talking about listed on the phone.

Posted via CB10

Try this: Check Settings - Accounts, I noticed this on another users also.

Once removed it was ok. Seems to be a setting perhaps enabled when connecting to Link.
    11-04-13 06:02 PM
    How many desktops have you guys showing in the Link app for Remote File Access?
    I have four, one of them is the actual working one and the other three I have no idea where they came from.
    I'm talking about listed on the phone.

Posted via CB10

Try this: Check Settings - Accounts, I noticed this on another users also.

Once removed it was ok. Seems to be a setting perhaps enabled when connecting to Link.
    Under accounts there is only my email accounts. What is there to remove?

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 07:06 PM
    CARRIER: Wind
    PHONE: z10
    MODEL: stl 100-3
    ISSUES: random VAD window comes up randomly and continues to come up repeatedly after closing it for at least 5 mins then while that happens them Music app opens and plays random songs and changes the song by itself, its driving me nuts.
    11-04-13 09:31 PM
    The wireless connection to my PC has stopped after the update ,everything else is perfect.
    11-05-13 12:07 AM
    The wireless connection to my PC has stopped after the update ,everything else is perfect.
    Did you reboot phone and laptop? That fixed it for me (for now)

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 02:42 AM
    Lock screen notifications bug on the z10 sometimes you randomly cant intercat with them until someone sends you a message from another app

Posted on my Z10 via CB10
    11-05-13 04:24 AM
    Phone: Q10
    Model: SQN100-3
    OS Version: 10.2.0.1791 (official)
    Carrier: Three UK (sim only deal)
    Factory unlocked: yes (from Carphone Warehouse)

{...}

Contacts are messed up, I had them all linked to their respective social accounts and now they're not. When I re-link them, they don't stick.
    Edits in contacts won't stick; can't add new entries either.

{...}
    Carrier: Bell
    Phone: Z10

+1 on this problem - The contacts in my Blackberry Contacts app have "forgotten" their connection to my BBM contacts & there doesn't seem to be a way to re-connect them. Even re-inviting someone to BBM doesn't seem to work.

The breaking links problem was happening before 10.2, too. *Really* frustrating!!
    Last edited by Terri Giffin; 11-05-13 at 01:36 PM. Reason: Added make & model
    11-05-13 01:35 PM
    Carrier: Bell
    Phone: Z10

+1 on this problem - The contacts in my Blackberry Contacts app have "forgotten" their connection to my BBM contacts & there doesn't seem to be a way to re-connect them. Even re-inviting someone to BBM doesn't seem to work.

The breaking links problem was happening before 10.2, too. *Really* frustrating!!
    It's been happening since BB10

#IChooseBlackBerry10
    11-05-13 02:22 PM
    It's been happening since BB10

#IChooseBlackBerry10
    I've given up on Contacts -- too frustrating and inconsistent. Annoying thing is having e.g. someone's BBM in Contacts but not in the BBM app.
    11-05-13 02:42 PM
    Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 05:30 PM
    One thing that stopped working with the new OS is the ability to save an image of a flight boarding pass that you obtained electronically. There is a bug and the image cannot be saved in the device. The saving function only saves a link and the link does not even work. Somebody knows the fix to this?

Posted via CB10
    11-05-13 05:34 PM
    One thing that stopped working with the new OS is the ability to save an image of a flight boarding pass that you obtained electronically. There is a bug and the image cannot be saved in the device. The saving function only saves a link and the link does not even work. Somebody knows the fix to this?

Posted via CB10
    No fix - but maybe a workaround (which worked for me previously): Take a screenshot of the boarding pass
    11-05-13 10:26 PM
    I refer leaked OS 10.2.0.1791 stable than official OS 10.2.0.1791. In pasted loaded leaked running apps and camera never freeze .
    11-05-13 10:29 PM
    Anyone having Mobile Hotspot issues? Worked great before the update, now says prohibited in my country....I'm still in Canada?!

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 03:20 AM
    Disregard my Hotspot question. One more battery pull and all is well again.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 03:38 AM
    I've given up on Contacts -- too frustrating and inconsistent. Annoying thing is having e.g. someone's BBM in Contacts but not in the BBM app.
    Or vice versa. You'd think the one thing BlackBerry would get right would be Contacts

#IChooseBlackBerry10
    11-06-13 05:15 AM
    Without reading through all of this thread to see if it has been addressed already.
    1. Lagging in text messages, including just selecting contact to text.

2. (my main concern)
    Email notifications have not worked regularly. When I am emailing back and forth with someone, close email and lock phone, I do not get an audible alert on a new email being received. Only get audible alert when phone or email has been inactive for a decent length of time.
    All other notifications haven't had any issues
    11-06-13 12:14 PM
    I update, my address book stop to register new contacts... When I regist, do no nothing.... So, I re-installed for 3 times, and copied the module from my z10 and works fine.
    11-06-13 12:32 PM
    Dark Theme in Contacts worked only once after updating to 10.2.0.424. Since restoring my passwords from the previous backup settings in10.2.0.415 the selection now defaults to Light Theme.

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 01:49 PM
    That's been happening since the 10.1 MR. It's worse in 10.2.
    Thanks for the confirmation.

I've now given up on the Z10, having spent more time trying to get this phone to do what its supposed to over the last 2 months, than I have spent over the last 10 years with numerous other Phones, including 2 previous Blackberry's, with which I was very happy, I have now bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini to use until such time Blackberry can sort this mess of a Smartphone out and do you know what, the S3 just works, how about that?

So on the whole 10.2 was the final nail in the Z10's coffin for me!

I'll keep an eye on whats going on here to see if things improve and maybe sometime in the future the Z10 might work for me and I can bring it out of early retirement?
    11-06-13 03:32 PM
    Thanks for the confirmation.

I've now given up on the Z10, having spent more time trying to get this phone to do what its supposed to over the last 2 months, than I have spent over the last 10 years with numerous other Phones, including 2 previous Blackberry's with which I was very happy, I have now bought a Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini to use until such time Blackberry can sort this mess of a Smartphone out and do you know what, the S3 just works, how about that?

So on the whole 10.2 was the final nail in the Z10's coffin for me!

I'll keep an eye on whats going on here to see if things improve and maybe sometime in the future the Z10 might work for me and I can bring it out of early retirement?
    Oh and another thing I forgot to mention is the fact that BBM is now cross platform made the decision to use an Android device 10 times easier!
    11-06-13 03:36 PM
    Bluetooth issues big time. Told Michael Clewley all about it. When connecting to Music Gateway (via Unlocked Z10 on OS 10.2), volume cannot be adjusted all the way down from phone. Same thing happens on my Jabra Solemate Mini. The icons for both connections are also headsets. I'm sure that has a lot to do with it since the phone thinks they're headsets. I get the plus and minus volume controls instead of the standard volume controls. I've actually had the connection drop out once or twice on both devices. They need to straighten out the services for each bluetooth connection because something is causing both devices to start with volume low but not off when turned completely down.

I used my Z10 to create this CrackBerry madness!
    11-06-13 03:58 PM
    Z10 -3. O2 UK.

Hub suddenly refuses to open certain emails and other notifications cease to come through.

Reboot fixes it every time.

Typed on and then corrected by my Z10. Pin:2B30530D http://geekphreek.com
    11-06-13 04:41 PM
340 ... 89101112 ...