Hi , after update on my new Q5 while on call people can't hear me , it's only me ? ...
    10-31-13 02:23 PM
    On rogers 10.2 and u notice contacts keeps adding or deleting someone every day or so. A pain to sort out but expect quick update to address these bugs

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 02:45 PM
    Carrier O2
    STL100-2
    Z10

Since the 10.2 update Bluetooth conects to my Van ok when first set up, then when I get out of the Van the phone won't detach itself, I then can't turn Bluetooth off and it will not then link back to Van when getting back in.

I can't delete the pairing or do anything with Bluetooth unless I re-boot the phone, then it will pair automatically the first time I use it but not subsequently.

Once re-booted I can delete the saved Van and turn BT off.

I have reverted back to 10.1 and Bluetooth is working again with no problems.

I tried re-loading 10.2 but the same thing happens, this is not an old Van but a 2012 Citroen Berlingo.

This is so frustrating!
    10-31-13 04:52 PM
    Carrier O2
    STL100-2
    Z10

Another problem that was not fixed in 10.2 is when sending an e-mail it gets sent fine, a tick appears, the recepient gets it and then a few seconds later it completely dissapears from the phone, there is no record anywhere of what I have sent, I use Virgin Media Mail and this is my third Blackberry model (and 5th Z10 to try and get one that works) and the only one that has this issue, I thought things were supposed to improve?

There is a workaround for this which is to bcc myself on the email, I then not only receive a copy of what was sent but lo and behold the original message remains on the phone with a nice little tick, so if Blackberry can't resolve this issue by just keeping the message on the phone then why can't they add an auto bcc function?

this is one fed up Blackberry user, they need to sort the basics before adding Bells and Whistles!
    10-31-13 05:08 PM
    Got the official update to my Z10 (STL100-1).
    For the language input, I have English as default, and Arabic as second...
    When I want to select Arabic from the Keyboard I don't find it. Go to settings, add Arabic, use it without problems.
    try to use Arabic again (just after few minutes), it's not there, and I have to add it again from setting menu.

It was working perfectly with 10.1

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 06:23 PM
    Carrier O2
    STL100-2
    Z10

Another problem that was not fixed in 10.2 is when sending an e-mail it gets sent fine, a tick appears, the recepient gets it and then a few seconds later it completely dissapears from the phone, there is no record anywhere of what I have sent, I use Virgin Media Mail and this is my third Blackberry model (and 5th Z10 to try and get one that works) and the only one that has this issue, I thought things were supposed to improve?

There is a workaround for this which is to bcc myself on the email, I then not only receive a copy of what was sent but lo and behold the original message remains on the phone with a nice little tick, so if Blackberry can't resolve this issue by just keeping the message on the phone then why can't they add an auto bcc function?

this is one fed up Blackberry user, they need to sort the basics before adding Bells and Whistles!
    Sorry - maybe stupid question but have you turned on 'Show Sent Messages' in Hub Settings/Display and Actions?
    The behaviour you described is exactly the behaviour when it's turned off
    m3ach likes this.
    10-31-13 08:47 PM
    After the update, there are lots of improvement, and actually I encountered none of other issues that others are complaining, but there are things that I wish for to improve, 1. Text msg UI, I wish it will become more smooth and consistent, 2. Occassional lag, 3 and I wish there were lock icon in the app menu..

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 09:48 PM
    Telstra Australia
    Z10
    Stl100-2

1. My BlackBerry car charger chargers at 1/4 of the rate it did on 10.1. 200ma on average compared to 800-1000ma. In the battery charger app it has it listed as 'type b charger' which it wasn't listed as before, think it said wall charger. Anyone know what type b charger is or have any ideas?

2. Battery temperature sometimes reaches 50 degrees Celsius off charge, before it would not go over 40 even at peak times.

3. Hub gets spinning circle sometimes for many minutes straight for no apparent reason and can't do anything whilst it does it.

4. Hub sometimes gets stuck in landscape when other apps etc are normal view which is what I want it to be

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 01:21 AM
    T-Mobile Austria
    Q5
    SQR100-2

Silent Mode for BBM messages does not always work....Especially in the morning when i switch from flight mode to normal mode and the phone reloads all messages, it vibrates and rings.
    This is really annoying!
    11-01-13 03:15 AM
    Vodafone Germany

Z10

Power button in Holster is not disable anymore. In 10.1. Power Button was disable in Holster, with 10.2. I can turn off my BB in Holster by pushing power button more than 3 sec. => BUG
    11-01-13 04:19 AM
    Sorry - maybe stupid question but have you turned on 'Show Sent Messages' in Hub Settings/Display and Actions?
    The behaviour you described is exactly the behaviour when it's turned off
    Thanks for the sugestion but yes I have, I've also spent about 45 minutes with an O2 Guru who also couldn't make it work so it's not for the lack of trying.
    11-01-13 10:16 AM
    Here is another one:

For those who have parental controls enabled like me, and you run into this stupid bug where the bottom icons like phone and camera just vanishes and only leaves a mysterious "Kids" folder in the middle.
    If you ever enable parental controls and put in a password, make sure you also need to add the recovery question, because when this icon vanishing happens on the bottom and need to turn parental controls off, it will refuse to accept the password you put in earlier. It will tell you it is wrong! And the only way to get back to normal is to wipe the phone!
    Happened to me yesterday when I wasn't home.
    What a garbage!!

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 10:18 AM
    Good lord, reading through these posts lets me know that I haven't fallen off the deep end.

I have a Z10 Contacts App that will not switch to dark theme, it won't even allow me to select which accounts I want to display in my Contacts. It just won't save the settings when I leave the contact app. Sigh... Reading other posts about this being caused by restoring data. This is ridonkulous!!!! I just SMH...
    11-01-13 01:00 PM
    Every time they release an update, there is a slew of stuff that doesn't function right, and at least the main reason for that is because if incompatibility with backups..wow...SMH..

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 01:27 PM
    My problems with the 10.2 update have not been the features. I like the in-app message and e-mail notification (though it can get annoying when watching a movie, already changed my calendar, text and contact settings to the dark theme and that is fine. Colour coded my different email accounts and made use of the Priority Hub.

My problem had been with the overall performance of the phone itself. It is slower than before in performing various tasks, it takes longer to boot up, and it was slow before that (BlackBerry devices have to be the slowest ones to boot up). I've already mentioned the problems with various apps and games...

There are also conectivity issues. So far thankfully not with my at home WiFi network, but out and about yes, I've noticed that it is more difficult to connect with various WiFi hotspots, which I had already previously saved. Sometimes I either get, "service unavailable" or have to connect a minimum of 3-4 times before a connection is actually established. That was hardly the case before with the 10.1 OS version.

Anybody has a hint of whether or not BlackBerry will release a further update to fix all these bugs?

And mind you I did perform a backup using BlackBerry Link, which is a pain in the gonads...

Winter Is Coming
    11-01-13 01:31 PM
    I am on Bell and mine updated perfectly, first time, no issues.?
    11-01-13 02:47 PM
    I must be the luckiest BB Z10 alive. My update to 10.2 (Bell) went flawlessly, everything runs smoother and faster and I saw an increase in battery life by at least 20%
    11-01-13 02:48 PM
    Every time they release an update, there is a slew of stuff that doesn't function right, and at least the main reason for that is because if incompatibility with backups..wow...SMH..

Posted via CB10
    I never make backup or restore. And I always do a wipe after an update.
    Anilu7 likes this.
    11-01-13 09:25 PM
    I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a Z10 and whenever I check the Software Update screen in Settings, it keeps telling me that the 10.2.0.424 update is ready to be downloaded and installed. The issue is I have already installed this update. I verified in the About screen and it states that my current version is 10.2.0.424. Any clues on how to resolve this?
    I have exactly the same problem and have run the install at least 5 times
    11-02-13 12:38 AM
    Telstra Australia
    Z10
    Stl100-2

1. My BlackBerry car charger chargers at 1/4 of the rate it did on 10.1. 200ma on average compared to 800-1000ma. In the battery charger app it has it listed as 'type b charger' which it wasn't listed as before, think it said wall charger. Anyone know what type b charger is or have any ideas?

If you are talking about Battery Guru, we spoke to the dev and he said that was info that the app had but prior to 10.2 it didn't display it. I get 'Type B' for both standard and PlayBook chargers.

2. Battery temperature sometimes reaches 50 degrees Celsius off charge, before it would not go over 40 even at peak times.

I've noticed this when going in and out of BBM groups, especially when charging.

3. Hub gets spinning circle sometimes for many minutes straight for no apparent reason and can't do anything whilst it does it.

4. Hub sometimes gets stuck in landscape when other apps etc are normal view which is what I want it to be
    Have occasionally seen the above two.
    Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 01:16 AM
    Thanks for the reply appreciate it

I use an free app called Battery Charger, it has the same basic info as Battery Guru but without the graphs. It's frustrating my car charger now charges so slow, but wall and usb charge seems to be fine as it was before.

It's strange it gets really hot when I first use it in the morning after taking it off bedside mode and checking emails etc. I thought 50 degrees was really bad, even when I played 3d games or charged it, I never saw over 41 degrees Celsius.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 01:29 AM
    I have a Z10, on the Vodafone network in the UK.

I updated to OS 10.2.0.424 yesterday. Now, every time I try to use the camera/video by handset freezes and then re-starts itself. I have never had any trouble with any OS update until now, so am really disappointed I bothered to move from 10.1. Any solutions to this issue gratefully received!

Also, yet another 'upgrade' and the basic action of filing sent emails is still unavailable. Will that ever be fixed? What is the point of having a BlackBerry if you have to wait until you return to the office to file your emails???
    11-03-13 10:30 AM
    one more few things i have noticed is the texting, as many people have already commented on it, it is too laggy.

One Huge issue is the contacts.
    - first after the restoring form a back up, all my contacts were unlinked and had several contacts with no name on them.
    - sometimes they do not link to a text message i get from a number i didn't have.
    - i can't get rid of the Sim card contacts which is just customer service and taxi etc. no matter if i deleted them from the sim card they keep reappearing on y contacts and now i have several of those on my contacts list which get added to whatsapp and other apps that requires usage of my contact apps.
    - contacts app does not stay on the dark theme.
    - when linking skype contacts, it automatically sets the skype name as the default name on the contact instead of what was already used.

i'll post more as i find more issues.
    11-04-13 11:40 AM
    Another bug I noticed today is When swiping from an email up to the next one, the next email is highlighted but doesn't open.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    11-04-13 12:07 PM
    I updated and now I can't send or receive text messages...help!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-13 04:47 PM
340 ... 7891011 ...