Got cb10 issues with the attachment button. Fails to load/upload and is stuck

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 01:31 PM
    Also still can't Facebook check in

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 01:31 PM
    I am also still having the same notification that asks me to update my windows live password even though I have deleted the app back in may. I am sick of this and even when using a leaked or official update the same notification still comes up. I have already tried all the suggested trouble shooting. Nothing.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 01:43 PM
    Bottom bar on homescreen missing.

Posted via CB10
    Have you got the parental control feature on?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 03:30 PM
    Also still can't Facebook check in

Posted via CB10
    Check app permissions. Locations>on

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 03:36 PM
    Not really a bug but why oh why have some of the cool photo editing effects gone?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 04:12 PM
    CARRIER: Bell
    PHONE: Z10
    MODEL: STL100-3 10.2.0.424
    ISSUES:
    Same issues as posts 4, 7, 62, 87, 93, 145, and 163. Text messages take a very very long time to load, sometimes dont load at all until a restart is done. Then a few hours later it will do it again. This was fine with the berry leak from 10.2.1791 I believe which had no issues. Cannot click another user to send a text message as it only shows the first person you clicked that is trying to load. All other functions work on the Blackberry such as email, BBM, phone, etc.

Update: After a long period of time the text message thread does appear and allow's you to see full thread and send messages
    Last edited by gversace; 10-30-13 at 06:01 PM. Reason: Update to first post
    10-29-13 04:32 PM
    CARRIER: Vodafone UK
    PHONE: Q10
    MODEL: SQN100-3
    ISSUES: New Text message conversations not loading, takes a while for it to load and refresh when leaving the conversation open. Unticked SMS in the hub which fixed the issue for a short while. However it still occurs. Only had my Q10 for 6 hours, and I am already encountering this issue as well as lagging when loading twitter and facebook, which im not too fussed about. Still need to play with a bit more but this issue is frustrating as I use text alot. I appreciate this has been reported plenty of times already, but the more people that report the problem, hopefully the quicker a fix will be found by the BB team.
    10-29-13 04:49 PM
    Carrier: Rogers
    Phone: Z10
    Model: STL100-3

issue: http://forums.crackberry.com/general...stamps-863477/
    10-29-13 05:39 PM
    Carrier: Fido
    Model: Z10 STL100-3
    Version: 10.2.0.1791
    Problem: Flash videos bug browser open multitasking

I have started to watch more videos that use flash, examples: watch.ctv.ca and twitch.tv. I have noticed that if you try to multitask in another app or return to the home screen the sound from the video would stop working. The video would still be playing in the browser but without audio. Once you return to the browser, I did not find any way to return the audio except to refresh. Unfortunately, this causes some bug that refresh and closing the tab is not possible. So I need to closes the browser to get it back working. Does anyone else have this as well?

Posted via CB10 on my Z10.
    10-29-13 05:55 PM
    Can somebody check their boot time and tell me if it says the Time Zone says GMT even though you are in a different one?

The reason I ask is because also that pictures taken with the camera show the wrong time stamp.

Posted via CB10
    Your right. I never noticed that B4
    "Date Created" is in local, but
    "Date Taken" is in Zulu/GMT

new update 10.2.0.424 bugs!!!!  post your issues here.-img_00000346.png

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 06:09 PM
    Your right. I never noticed that B4
    "Date Created" is in local, but
    "Date Taken" is in Zulu/GMT

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000346.png 
Views:	1567 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	215491

Posted via CB10
    What time zone does your boot time show?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 06:42 PM
    Carrier: Rogers
    Model: 100-3

ISSUE: I can't get groups out of the Hub despite turning off Hub notifications and 'allow pictures in the Hub'. It's very annoying. At least I don't get alerts any more.
    Also my Notification sounds have changed. Don't know if this is a bug or design.
    Can't attach a picture from the app in my Z10, either by editing or replying to a post.

Posted from my BlackBerry Live Z10
    10-29-13 06:51 PM
    I noticed a "bug" today, has sty to do with instant previews. I have both installed, whatsapp and of course bbm. Now both apps are able to show instnant previews. There is one whatsapp contact who has the same name as one in BBM. Funny thing is that instant preview showed after the whatsapp icon the other persons profile pic, not the on of whatsapp, the one of BBM.
    Not a deal, but just want to report
    10-29-13 08:23 PM
    Noticed a couple of more bugs today:

1) Pictures no longer sync using BlackBerry Desktop.
    2) Debug token will not renew. No problem renewing it 3x on 10.1

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 09:35 PM
    So will posting these bugs here be enough for BlackBerry to become aware of and fix the problems? Or should we be contacting our carriers? Or Blackberry? Or what?

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 09:47 PM
    A lot of friends said that they had several issues with their BlackBerry (BB10) devices after they downloaded the 10.2 OS update. But instead of paying attention, being the **** that I am, I chose to update my Z10 to support BlackBerry...I'm now starting to regret having done it!

My apps are more sluggish and slower to open and once they do they work slower than before. For example if I want to open the New York Times app, the articles take forever to upload, even longer to update/refresh. Sometimes I have to shutdown the several times. Same goes for all the other news apps I have loaded, like CBC, Globe and Mail, Euronews etc. Sometimes the articles or videos don't even load properly. For example with the NY Times, I'll get the articles loaded but not the pictures...

The games I have, like Crush The Zombies, or the Despicable Me -Minions, even Angry Birds Star Wars and Galaxy and others, are sluggish and sometimes during play time they get kind of twitchy and seem to snag...

The WiFi connectivity works slower than before. While before it would to hot spot log-in prompting only once, now it does it repeatedly and I find I have to try connecting several times before it works, and these are WiFi networks I've been using for months when I go out without major issues or noticeable problems...until now! It also drops the connections much more frequently and while before it was connecting automatically to most known or saved networks now it does so much less frequently.

Same with the browser, it slows down at times, and it just crashes or shuts down unexpectedly, especially for example when I use YouTube.

Lastly, just to highlight all these freaking shortcomings...even the Crackberry App is now worse off than before. The comments load up very slowly and sometimes they don't at all and I have to shutdown the app and open it again. The most maddening thing is when I go from one page to the next, I start scrolling through the messages and all of a sudden it just jumps to the next page without me having prompted it...

I swear tomorrow I'll do a wipe and load 10.1 again and once this year is out I'll start looking for another device...it is time to move on! I don't have the time or the patience for this s*it. I paid full price for my Z10 and all I want is a device that works and doesn't frustrate the hell out of me!

Winter Is Coming
    10-29-13 11:00 PM
    Ill check

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 11:33 PM
    The phone functionality is acting odd on mine.

Today i tried twice to call out but it failed to go to the screen showing whom I'm calling where I can choose speakers and dial pad... Essentially it stayed on my call log screen and the call went thru, but I couldn't end the call.

Tonight after a poor Skype call I used my phone to talk and it went straight to speaker phone, but then after the call the proximity sensor stayed on so anytime my finger touched the screen it went black and I had to do a battery pull.

In fact I've had to do 2 battery pulls today... that's a first.

Posted via CB10
    10-30-13 12:04 AM
    So will posting these bugs here be enough for BlackBerry to become aware of and fix the problems? Or should we be contacting our carriers? Or Blackberry? Or what?

Posted via CB10
    I tweeted @MichaelClewley - let's see what happens.

#IChooseBlackBerry10
    10-30-13 12:11 AM
    Model :stl 100-2
    Issue: Contacts wont switch to dark theme and i am experiencing crappy battery life .!!
    10-30-13 06:18 AM
    Can't add a new contact after updating Z10 to 10.2.0.1791 with sachesi.
    I can't even see social contact from fb, twitter, skype, linkedin. I can only see BBM and sim contact. Odd situation.
    STL 100-2 , vodafone, India

Plz help.
    10-31-13 03:19 AM
    Can't add a new contact after updating Z10 to 10.2.0.1791 with sachesi.
    I can't even see social contact from fb, twitter, skype, linkedin. I can only see BBM and sim contact. Odd situation.
    STL 100-2 , vodafone, India

Plz help.
    Do a security wipe, re-add all your accounts.
    10-31-13 06:59 AM
    I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have a Z10 and whenever I check the Software Update screen in Settings, it keeps telling me that the 10.2.0.424 update is ready to be downloaded and installed. The issue is I have already installed this update. I verified in the About screen and it states that my current version is 10.2.0.424. Any clues on how to resolve this?
    10-31-13 11:08 AM
    How many desktops have you guys showing in the Link app for Remote File Access?
    I have four, one of them is the actual working one and the other three I have no idea where they came from.
    I'm talking about listed on the phone.

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 02:17 PM
340 ... 678910 ...