Carrier: Rogers
    Phone: Z10
    Model: 100-3

ISSUE: I can't get groups out of the Hub despite turning off Hub notifications and 'allow pictures in the Hub'. It's very annoying. At least I don't get alerts any more.
    Also my Notification sounds have changed. Don't know if this is a bug or design.
    10-28-13 03:10 PM
    Phone: Q10
    Model: SQN100-3
    OS Version: 10.2.0.1791 (official)
    Carrier: Three UK (sim only deal)
    Factory unlocked: yes (from Carphone Warehouse)

Since updating to 10.2 I've had the following apps close several times; Blaq, Battery Guru, BB10 Browser, CB10, Neatly, QuickPost.

The contacts app hasn't indexed my BBM contacts even after a security wipe (they show in the BBM app).

Contacts are messed up, I had them all linked to their respective social accounts and now they're not. When I re-link them, they don't stick.
    Edits in contacts won't stick; can't add new entries either.
    Outlook.com contacts are duplicated.

I'm not getting BBM contact requests; I can't invite anyone to groups I admin.

The dark theme doesn't stick in contacts.

Vibrate doesn't work in vibrate only.

File Manager doesn't see my SD card, but PlayCloud 10 does.

Miracast refuses to connect.

WiFi keeps turning itself off, have to toggle flight mode to get it to re-connect.

Today (Saturday), I looked over to my Q10 and saw the boot screen. Yes, it was randomly rebooting - the first time ever.

Battery life is poor, I get 9 hours on moderate use.

Edit 1:
    The games app won't show my friends, it crashes with an error (tried to screen shot it).

The camera icon has vanished from my home screen.

Sound in BBM Voice calls is muddy even using a wired headset, on WiFi with max signal (Cellular Data also on).

Edit 2:
    The alt key/enter key combination doesn't put a line-break into conversations nether does shift/enter.

The phone icon has vanished from my homescreen.

Edit 3:
    Remote access through BlackBerry Link has stopped working.

Can't take screenshots.
    Edit 4:
    Does anyone know how to remove a group from the hub when you're no longer in the group? I've asked to be invited back and changed the settings to take the group out the hub but the older chat is still in my hub.
    I've also done a security wipe and it's still there.
    Advice?
    10-28-13 03:28 PM
    Carrier : bell
    Phone: Z10 STL 100-3

I've been having trouble with setting the volume and or tone of my timer. It seems we lost the ability to set these options with the new update. Now the volume and tone on my phone are not adjustable and are permanently set to where they were last set. Looks like we need a maintenance update to fix they issues!

Let's get it done!
    Kari Fug�re

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 04:25 PM
    ah crap... not being able to type in the bbm pin is going to be a pain especially for folks who are not close... i wonder if you can add them to your address book and put them in that way? anyone know or want to try?
    Same os, I can type a pin in when inviting to bbm...

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 04:28 PM
    Carrier: Telus
    Phone: Q10

1. Facebook contacts: some show up, some don't. Facebook app works fine but in my contacts list some of them don't include their facebook listing.

2. VERY upset that my set of 800+ linked up contacts have now been un-linked and I have to go through this process again.
    10-28-13 05:15 PM
    I'm having the ALT,shift key and auto capitalize issues. Press and hold does not work and also does not work in android apps. I seen this was been an issue with the Q10 but the only fix I've seen is to roll back to .1767. Any other suggestions?
    I found a device wipe without SIM card fixed my alt/shift/longPress caps issue. See post #40 of this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=864730

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 05:40 PM
    I found a device wipe without SIM card fixed my alt/shift/longPress caps issue. See post #40 of this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=864730

Posted via CB10
    Handy to know.
    10-28-13 06:30 PM
    for me the text messaging app is slow and full of lag. I switched between light and dark themes to see if that was the issue, but still it lagged. It is especially slow when I compose a new text message as opposed to replying to one that i have already started a conversation with.
    10-28-13 06:37 PM
    I suppose the biggest issue for most people is the android player is not working in the official 10.2 even without installing leaks
    10-28-13 07:07 PM
    Only issue I've found so far is this. And it would not go away without a reset
    new update 10.2.0.424 bugs!!!!  post your issues here.-img_00001091.png

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 08:03 PM
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791
    Been have issues with the phone/search/camera icon at the bottom disappearing...
    Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    10-28-13 08:13 PM
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1791
    Been have issues with the phone/search/camera icon at the bottom disappearing...
    Anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    Yup, my camera icon went first, then my phone icon. A reboot fixes it for a while.
    10-28-13 08:32 PM
    Model: Z10 STL100-3

I've noticed.

In SMS threads with a lot of chat history when I click reply, it takesa good minute for the history to load, and to be able to send a text message. When a message comes in from this contact, to actually reply takes a good minute for the window to reposition for reply and to be able to type. (sorry, I can't explain it very easily) I know I can delete or change my storage settings to accomodate this issue, but it was not present on the previous version of 10.2 I had installed.
    Yup! Same here

On my BlackBerry Z10 running 10.2 on Rogers
    10-28-13 08:43 PM
    Mine does that as well and I haven't updated yet. After reading all this I am leary to do so.

Posted via my awesome Q10
    10-28-13 09:18 PM

Alt and shift keys after the 10.2 update - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

Posted via CB10
    Will I lose all my data (emails, contacts, texts etc.)?
    10-28-13 09:36 PM
    Yes! The text messaging section in 10.2 is BUGGED! Slow, always loading history and can't send your current message until it's done loading SOMETHING. And trying to "share" a picture through the new share function just lags and is sllowwwwww... doesn't even seem to work! I give up and now just add pictures the old fashioned way of NOT using the share function! Hopefully Blackberry fixes the bug soon because it doesn't look good on them for sure!
    10-28-13 10:19 PM
    Z10; STL100-1
    carrier: Mobitel (SI)

Toolbar in home screen (phone, search, camera) freezes now and then. no obvious reason found yet
    Unlinked contacts
    10-29-13 06:25 AM
    Bell
    Stl-003
    Z10

Installed the update over wifi and it updated fine, after a couple hours, I noticed that the phone, camera and search shortcuts at the bottom of the screen disappeared. Tried pressing them to see if it they still worked and nothing, the middle part where the search icon is located highlights blue when pressed but nothing happens and if I hold it down for a couple seconds a window for renaming a folder appears with "kids" as the title but I don't have any folders named "kids". The buttons appear when on the opened apps page bit aren't accessible. The only way to fix it temporarily is to restart my phone and after its until I open an app or go to the hub. Any permanent fix would be appreciated
    10-29-13 07:22 AM
    same with me
    10-29-13 08:32 AM
    same with me
    10-29-13 08:45 AM
    Subscribe

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 10:10 AM
    Can somebody check their boot time and tell me if it says the Time Zone says GMT even though you are in a different one?

The reason I ask is because also that pictures taken with the camera show the wrong time stamp.

Posted via CB10
    10-29-13 10:39 AM
    Can somebody check their boot time and tell me if it says the Time Zone says GMT even though you are in a different one?

The reason I ask is because also that pictures taken with the camera show the wrong time stamp.

Posted via CB10
    My picture time stamps are accurate and I'm in central standard time. But I'm not really having any of the issues that folks in this thread seem to be having.
    10-29-13 10:47 AM
    I am having the same issues. You describe it pretty well, in that SMS with large chat history takes forever to load, plus, when it does load and you start typing, the keypad blocks the field. Even after minimizing the keyboard, the attach, send buttons don't work. I then try opening another SMS chat with less history, and it actually opens up the one with the long history.
    Very frustrating. This needs to be fixed asap!
    10-29-13 11:03 AM
    I am having the same issues. You describe it pretty well, in that SMS with large chat history takes forever to load, plus, when it does load and you start typing, the keypad blocks the field. Even after minimizing the keyboard, the attach, send buttons don't work. I then try opening another SMS chat with less history, and it actually opens up the one with the long history.
    Very frustrating. This needs to be fixed asap!

Model: Z10 STL100-3
    SW Release: 10.2.0.424
    10-29-13 11:09 AM
340 ... 56789 ...