Yes, that is why am sticking to 415/1767 os instead

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    Actually I just did a hard reset and it seems fine now. I'll let you know if it changes with time
    10-25-13 04:26 AM
    Issue i'm having is the instant preview with bbm it doesn't work As it should. It Works for some contacts and doesn't work for some. At time it may not work at all. Also i've noticed lock screen notification sticks at times and you either have to toggle it off reboot and then toggle it on or I found that turning it off exit the settings and re enter n turn it on works at times. Also the dark theme glitches at times Esp with contacts!

Posted via CB10
    airmo likes this.
    10-25-13 04:29 AM
    It seems I can't create new app folders by placing an app icon over another...
    Oh and CB10 app pass over pages in threads just by scrolling down.

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    10-25-13 04:47 AM
    Carrier O2
    STL100-2
    Z10

Installed the update yesterday and noticed that bbm is not working fine.
    Every time i open a new message and start typing, i see the old messages from like one month old, not the last messages received to which i'm replying.
    And every time i open a conversation in bbm, i have to scroll down this one month conversation to reach the last message. It is so inconvenient =(
    This bug appears in white theme as well as in black
    So annoying =(
    I've run into this issue with every os version since 10.0, i had to delete the conversation in order for it to show me the latest reply again. Also had this problem occasionally on my old legacy phone. Try deleting the conversations it happens in and hopefully that works
    It seems I can't create new app folders by placing an app icon over another...
    Oh and CB10 app pass over pages in threads just by scrolling down.

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    I've noticed the cb10 issue myself. It gets very annoying
    Posted via SEGA Genesis
    10-25-13 04:50 AM
    Anyone having issues typing in Password on android apps? I am unable to enter numeric characters using Q10? Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 07:06 AM
    Search, phone and camera icons missing on home screen at the bottom.

St 100-1 I think
    Z10
    10-25-13 07:23 AM
    Bell
    Z10
    ST 100-3
    Deleted all contact customs (pictures, ring tones) and will not save edits now.
    Other than that, great update.
    Last edited by CommanderElvis; 10-25-13 at 08:50 AM.
    10-25-13 07:30 AM
    broken search... it doesn't search for apps and doesn't save changes in search configuration
    10-25-13 09:02 AM
    broken search... it doesn't search for apps and doesn't save changes in search configuration
    Took me a while yesterday trying to resolve this, still not working. Now I need to look for the app icon instead of just do a quick search.
    10-25-13 09:35 AM
    Carrier: Bell
    Model: Z10 STL 100-3

In the REMEMBER app, tasks due "Next Week" are not shown in ascending order, even though Sort Order is set to "Due Date".

All those tasks already have due date assigned, and no reminders set.
    Last edited by River S.; 10-25-13 at 11:02 AM.
    Gerii likes this.
    10-25-13 09:46 AM
    When I receive a meeting invite, it says the time is 5 hours behind, although the time of the request is correct on Outlook. Z10is properly set to local time, but it says request was created in Rekjavik, but reset to local time (GMT -5), although all of my requests come from the same office as me. So i have already received meeting requests that are out of date, according to the Z10, but if i accept it, it records the correct time on the calendar.
    +1 All meetings show as Rekjavik one request.
    10-25-13 09:50 AM
    Bell
    Stl-003
    Z10

Installed the update over wifi and it updated fine, after a couple hours, I noticed that the phone, camera and search shortcuts at the bottom of the screen disappeared. Tried pressing them to see if it they still worked and nothing, the middle part where the search icon is located highlights blue when pressed but nothing happens and if I hold it down for a couple seconds a window for renaming a folder appears with "kids" as the title but I don't have any folders named "kids". The buttons appear when on the opened apps page bit aren't accessible. The only way to fix it temporarily is to restart my phone and after its until I open an app or go to the hub. Any permanent fix would be appreciated
    This has been fixed by toggling off the Parental controls in settings
    10-25-13 09:56 AM
    Q5 SQR100-2
    The macro "%b" of word substitution is still broken.
    10-25-13 09:57 AM
    Rogers
    STL100-3

1. BBM instant previews periodically don't show. Works 90% of the time.

2. A few contacts have randomly popped up in my hub as "priority contacts" when I have not set anyone as a priority contact (not a feature I use)

3. CB10 app skips pages when scrolling through threads even when I'm nowhere near the bottom.

4. Priority calling allows you to customize three messages in response to ignoring a call however all three messages are prefaced by the line "I'm busy and I can't take your call" so if for example you customize a message that says "hey I'm driving, call you back shortly" it will send to your friend as "I'm busy and I can't take your call. Hey i'm driving, call you back shortly." sorta defeats the purpose of custom messages when you can't remove that predetermined line.
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Minor Gripes (in no way deal breakers)

1. The new loading circle is hideous and does not match the theme/appearance of the rest of the OS. The blue circle was very nice. Fit right in.

2. The new OS refinements with regards to all the drop down menus and the like being more squared up and off center with various aspects of the OS appearance is really annoying, makes the OS look less polished.. pic below to demonstrate...
    (I'm talking about the "artists, albums, genre boxes)

new update 10.2.0.424 bugs!!!!  post your issues here.-img_00000640.png

3. The lock screen preview text is very small, and could easily use a little more screen real estate especially when one has a light colored background it's tough to see... also I've noticed that the preview messages display about 3 lines I believe but the last line cuts off the first word so it's not a full line (wasted space), which could be fine but it just ends.. it's not even trailed off neatly. For ex. "Hey what's u" versus "hey what's u..."

Posted from my incredible Z10
    10-25-13 10:29 AM
    Z10 STL100-1
    Cable & Wireless

Dark Theme still not working in Contacts.

SayIt App does not say anything but instead freezes the Phone app and a reboot is required to restore making and receiving calls.

Posted via CB10
    airmo likes this.
    10-25-13 10:35 AM
    Rogers
    Q10
    Miracast

It didn't work all the time and when it did, it could cut out on its own sometimes but when it worked, it was great and now with this official release (I was using a .2 leak) it will not connect whatsoever.

I tried switching from a wired connection from the smart Sony tv (2013) and went wireless but that didn't fix it.

Posted via Orbital VSAT Loadstar
    10-25-13 10:42 AM
    CARRIER: Telus
    PHONE: z10
    ISSUES: Problem 1) When tapping the text message button, it goes directly to the minimized application window
    Problem 2) When swiping to email, there is only a black screen and it flips back to home screen right away. If tapping on the small envelope at the bottom of home screen, same thing happens.

Tried restarts and reactivating the device. No joy so far and will probably wipe it next to see if that resolves issue.
    10-25-13 10:51 AM
    post your issues with the new update here. use the template below. maybe we can get to the bottom of this...

CARRIER: bell
    PHONE: z10
    MODEL: stl 100-3
    ISSUES: the dark theme in contacts does not work, every time I select dark theme and reset the app it goes right back into the light theme. my contacts were messed up, i had them all nicely linked to their respective facebook and twitter etc accounts and now I have to redo them all. also, i installed the windows app into my phone but then deleted it and not i get notifications saying that my phone needs to updates my login for the windows messenger app. so annoying!

post your issues. i lve this phone and software. but we need to be harsh in order to push the BB10 team to make it even better!
    Rogers
    STL 100-3
    ISSUE:
    Same issue and also text messages, I wish it would always stay constant

Posted via CB10 with my Z10
    airmo likes this.
    10-25-13 11:24 AM
    When I use instant preview, it sometimes gets messed up as you can see in the attached picture. And when I click to reply,nothing happens. This happens only after trying to reply from a game, and stays like this until I reboot.

Attachment 214179

I have another problem with the calender, the text is overlapping when there's a notification, again attached a picture.

Attachment 214182

I rebooted my phone with a battery pull and tried again, same problem. Played a bit with the fonts, also no luck.
    Anyone with the same problem?
    BlackBerry Q10 10.2.0.424 SQN100-3

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:18 PM
    Android apps no longer working

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 12:28 PM
    Android apps no longer working

Posted via CB10
    Ditto - hopefully some day a fix will be in place seeing as it seems 90% of the apps I like are Android apps.

I now have Facebook and Score (sports scores) that work..feels like owning a Bold all over again
    10-25-13 01:00 PM
    languages go away... like if you have 2 languages... One will be the default and the other will go away.

z10,stl003
    10-25-13 01:04 PM
    CARRIER: T-Mobile
    PHONE: Q10
    MODEL: SQN100-5
    ISSUES: Keyboard issue. I created a new thread under Q10 topic regarding this, but will mention here as well. While doing a press and hold, the expected result is a capital letter, but instead I get a string of repeated lower case letters. Every app including the lock screen gave the same result.

I rolled back to 10.2.0.1767/10.2.0.415 no more issue.
    10-25-13 01:17 PM
    SAme as post number 4 text messaging really slow and after send a text to Say person "A" if i want to then send a text to person "B" person "A"s chat log keeps coming up and have to restart phone several times pull battery delete texts etc to then send a text to someone else and then the chain starts all over again.

Telus
    Z10
    This was also a problem for me on the 10.1 MR update a while back. I Have not had this since I installed the 10.2 leak and now since the official release.
    10-25-13 01:24 PM
    languages go away... like if you have 2 languages... One will be the default and the other will go away.

z10,stl003
    Let me guess

Ummm you are on 1767 Right??

Switch to 1791 and you'll be fine :-*

From my lovely Z10
    10-25-13 01:27 PM
340 1234 ...