post your issues with the new update here. use the template below. maybe we can get to the bottom of this...

CARRIER: bell
    PHONE: z10
    MODEL: stl 100-3
    ISSUES: the dark theme in contacts does not work, every time I select dark theme and reset the app it goes right back into the light theme. my contacts were messed up, i had them all nicely linked to their respective facebook and twitter etc accounts and now I have to redo them all. also, i installed the windows app into my phone but then deleted it and not i get notifications saying that my phone needs to updates my login for the windows messenger app. so annoying!

post your issues. i lve this phone and software. but we need to be harsh in order to push the BB10 team to make it even better!
    allwi likes this.
    10-24-13 12:47 PM
    Z30 STA100-5: In text messaging, tap the emoticon/smiley button. Emoticon keyboard enlarges slightly and cuts off slightly at the edge of the screen
    10-24-13 01:04 PM
    CARRIER: TURKCELL
    PHONE: Z10
    MODEL: STL 100-1

1. On BBM, You don't have the option of adding the contact via PIN or e mail address. The only way to add a contact to BBM is either from the contacts (telephone book) or Scan to Invite or Tap to Invite. - (SOLVED BY byrdbrained. Big Thanks to Him.)

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...on-bbm-864835/

2. When you swipe right when you are on the Hub, You realise, The Black Hub Notification List does not fit properly on the screen from the top end of the screen .It floats without being fixed.--
    Last edited by Thrace Ist; 10-24-13 at 02:19 PM.
    fflavoie and hegemonia like this.
    10-24-13 01:14 PM
    Carrier: Rogers
    Model: Z10 STL100-3

I've noticed.

In SMS threads with a lot of chat history when I click reply, it takesa good minute for the history to load, and to be able to send a text message. When a message comes in from this contact, to actually reply takes a good minute for the window to reposition for reply and to be able to type. (sorry, I can't explain it very easily) I know I can delete or change my storage settings to accomodate this issue, but it was not present on the previous version of 10.2 I had installed.
    10-24-13 01:18 PM
    CARRIER: TURKCELL
    PHONE: Z10
    MODEL: STL 100-1

1. On BBM, You don't have the option of adding the contact via PIN or e mail address. The only way to add a contact to BBM is either from the contacts (telephone book) or Scan to Invite or Tap to Invite.

2. When you swipe right when you are on the Hub, You realise, The Black Hub Notification List does not fit properly on the screen from the top end of the screen .It floats without being fixed.
    ah crap... not being able to type in the bbm pin is going to be a pain especially for folks who are not close... i wonder if you can add them to your address book and put them in that way? anyone know or want to try?
    10-24-13 01:31 PM
    Installed the Bell OTA update and all android apps have stopped working. Likely going to have to wipe my phone and start over. This sucks.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 01:42 PM
    SAme as post number 4 text messaging really slow and after send a text to Say person "A" if i want to then send a text to person "B" person "A"s chat log keeps coming up and have to restart phone several times pull battery delete texts etc to then send a text to someone else and then the chain starts all over again.

Telus
    Z10
    bbfanatic11 and airmo like this.
    10-24-13 01:45 PM
    ah crap... not being able to type in the bbm pin is going to be a pain especially for folks who are not close... i wonder if you can add them to your address book and put them in that way? anyone know or want to try?
    SOLVED. See above..
    10-24-13 02:19 PM
    Hi - 10.2 is fab but music artwork still not fixed. Album covers are all over the place and I thought this was to be fixed in 10.2??? Are there any solutions to get it working correctly?
    airmo likes this.
    10-24-13 02:23 PM
    When I receive a meeting invite, it says the time is 5 hours behind, although the time of the request is correct on Outlook. Z10is properly set to local time, but it says request was created in Rekjavik, but reset to local time (GMT -5), although all of my requests come from the same office as me. So i have already received meeting requests that are out of date, according to the Z10, but if i accept it, it records the correct time on the calendar.
    10-24-13 02:43 PM
    Tmobile
    Q10
    SQN-1005

Issue with alt key can no longer hold down alt and type a series of numbers. While holding alt to type numbers, letter appear.

BBM toast notifications not showing.

First time ever my Q10 re booted as I placed it on the counter. Saw a flash looked over and it was rebooting itself.

Tmobile Wifi App is inoperable like it was when it first came out, so lost Wifi calling.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by 93Aero; 10-24-13 at 03:39 PM.
    10-24-13 02:56 PM
    Don't wipe. Some people are reporting it works after a while. I guess it's like another OS. Android takes time to start up and install.
    10-24-13 02:58 PM
    Rogers
    STL-3
    Z10

When I click on the calendar icon, ALL my appointments for the next 3 days show up under whatever day it is - Like every single appointment, meeting, etc. over the next 3 days.

After I close and re open it goes away, but it's still confusing to se so many under one day whenever I initialize the app.

From my white zed 10
    10-24-13 03:03 PM
    In bbm i dont get vibration, when i first updated it was ok then i turned it off, and i cant seems to make it work again. I tried couple restarts but nothing happens.

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 03:21 PM
    In bbm i dont get vibration, when i first updated it was ok then i turned it off, and i cant seems to make it work again. I tried couple restarts but nothing happens.

Posted via CB10
    Led is working thou but not the vibration

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 03:22 PM
    Q10
    Bell
    SQN-1

Now that we have tons of new BBM people. This issue has become a bigger problem. It's always been here since 10.1. I could never delete prior BBM messages. I have to do them individually or with select more. It wasn't a problem when no one used BBM but now I have to delete 10-15 BBM convos manually. Anyone know a fix?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 03:30 PM
    stl100-2, Z10, German o2

my browser is crashing when I open up 3-4 pages...

never did this before on 10.1

Posted via CB10
    10-24-13 03:59 PM
    Bell
    Stl-003
    Z10

Installed the update over wifi and it updated fine, after a couple hours, I noticed that the phone, camera and search shortcuts at the bottom of the screen disappeared. Tried pressing them to see if it they still worked and nothing, the middle part where the search icon is located highlights blue when pressed but nothing happens and if I hold it down for a couple seconds a window for renaming a folder appears with "kids" as the title but I don't have any folders named "kids". The buttons appear when on the opened apps page bit aren't accessible. The only way to fix it temporarily is to restart my phone and after its until I open an app or go to the hub. Any permanent fix would be appreciated
    10-24-13 08:27 PM
    My wifi no longer works since update. I connect but it tells me it's limited connection. I turned off data to see how limited and couldn't browse at all. Tried a reboot and no help.

Posted via CB10
    Gerii likes this.
    10-24-13 08:36 PM
    Bell
    Stl-003
    Z10

When taking picture in low light conditions. Camera is focused but attempts to refocus when flash goes off, and can't lock focus before shutter goes off.

2) Neither Skype nor Waze work. Downloaded and reinstalled, but these android ports don't load. Don't have any other anrdoid ports to test out
    10-25-13 03:27 AM
    Carrier O2
    STL100-2
    Z10

Installed the update yesterday and noticed that bbm is not working fine.
    Every time i open a new message and start typing, i see the old messages from like one month old, not the last messages received to which i'm replying.
    And every time i open a conversation in bbm, i have to scroll down this one month conversation to reach the last message. It is so inconvenient =(
    This bug appears in white theme as well as in black
    So annoying =(
    singvicks likes this.
    10-25-13 03:33 AM
    Carrier O2
    STL100-2
    Z10

Installed the update yesterday and noticed that bbm is not working fine.
    Every time i open a new message and start typing, i see the old messages from like one month old, not the last messages received to which i'm replying.
    And every time i open a conversation in bbm, i have to scroll down this one month conversation to reach the last message. It is so inconvenient =(
    This bug appears in white theme as well as in black
    So annoying =(
    tried to use the BBM from beta zone? (dark theme will be lost)
    10-25-13 03:35 AM
    My wifi no longer works since update. I connect but it tells me it's limited connection. I turned off data to see how limited and couldn't browse at all. Tried a reboot and no help.

Posted via CB10
    Same problem, except that it works when I use flight mode and activate WLAN.
    STL100-1

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 03:48 AM
    Delay from when I press the power button to wake the screen to it actually waking
    10-25-13 04:17 AM
    Delay from when I press the power button to wake the screen to it actually waking
    Yes, that is why am sticking to 415/1767 os instead

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk
    10-25-13 04:25 AM
340 123 ...