I think it would be a great idea,when taking a screen shot it gives you the option on the screen to share your picture ,what do you all think about this?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 05:30 PM
    I agree, I normally take them for the sole purpose of sharing them, so removing the extra steps would be great.
    07-09-14 05:35 PM
    Agreed

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 05:36 PM
    I'm on the fence.

Scenario:
    What if I was working on a mobile site for a client and they wanted multiple screenshots of the mobile rendering for a presentation. This means that every time I take a screenshot, I'm going to be prompted to share it. Having to decline the share every time would slow me down.

I rather quickly capture the screens that I need then go and multiple select them to send all at once.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 06:08 PM
    I like how it is and if the (screen shot saved in ur personal space) gone I'd love that

Q5-10.3.0.296/441(radio)
    07-09-14 06:11 PM
    I understand what you are saying but what I'm saying is the share option shows up on the screen when taking a screen shot but still saves in the picture folder, that way you have the option on the spot.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 07:23 PM
    07-09-14 08:49 PM
    I understand what you are saying but what I'm saying is the share option shows up on the screen when taking a screen shot but still saves in the picture folder, that way you have the option on the spot.

Posted via CB10
    Right. That wouldn't be efficient if I just wanted to take many screen shots and do something with them later. I'll have to continously close the "share option" every time I take a screenshot. It's like having the sharing options display every time you take a single photo. That's counter intuitive. We'll at least I think so.

A feature like that would probably get more complaints than acceptance.

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 09:56 PM
    Right. That wouldn't be efficient if I just wanted to take many screen shots and do something with them later. I'll have to continously close the "share option" every time I take a screenshot. It's like having the sharing options display every time you take a single photo. That's counter intuitive. We'll at least I think so.

Posted via CB10
    The option would show up in the notification that already shows now to say that a screenshot has been taken. That notification times out in a couple of seconds, there is no need to dismiss it.

It would be similar to the notification that allows you to "undo" a delete.

Posted via CB10
    rhitdoph likes this.
    07-10-14 04:07 AM
    The option would show up in the notification that already shows now to say that a screenshot has been taken. That notification times out in a couple of seconds, there is no need to dismiss it.

It would be similar to the notification that allows you to "undo" a delete.

Posted via CB10
    Auto timeout would be better. That would be less interrupting to the user flow.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 06:56 AM
    Auto timeout would be better. That would be less interrupting to the user flow.

Posted via CB10
    The undo option does timeout after 2 or 3 seconds

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 11:20 AM
    I agree that the "share" icon should show up as part of the screen shot notification, allowing a user to ignore it (as it is now) or flow into a screen-shot specific adaptive share screen.

Posted via CB10
    vaioman likes this.
    07-10-14 11:28 AM

Posted via CB10
    No way - you're definitely in the minority here. It's been available on Android for years and I've never seen a single thread on androidcentral.com complaining about the instant share feature of a screenshot. In fact, it even pops into the notification panel with actionable items.
    07-10-14 11:38 AM
    Every time you take a photo you can either share or delete with a single swipe.

When you take a screen shot a message popups saying

Your screen shot has been saved to your personal space. (tap to share)

^ (tap message to share) could easily be added and isn't intrusive, no tap, message disappears as it does now

Posted via CB10
    drrobert_Taco likes this.
    07-10-14 11:55 AM
    I like this mock-up
    A lil more refining and touching up and should work

https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter....ter-screenshot

Attachment 284270

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 12:26 PM
    Every time you take a photo you can either share or delete with a single swipe.

When you take a screen shot a message popups saying

Your screen shot has been saved to your personal space. (tap to share)

^ (tap message to share) could easily be added and isn't intrusive, no tap, message disappears as it does now

Posted via CB10
    I agree. As long as it doesn't force the user to decide to share or not at that moment of taking the screenshot.

I interpreted the OP as alluding to the "Share Screen" displaying after a screenshot is taken. If the icon displays along with the notification, that's a great way to be non-intrusive and not interrupt the user flow.
    rhitdoph likes this.
    07-10-14 12:27 PM
    I like this mock-up
    A lil more refining and touching up and should work

https://blackberry.icanmakeitbetter....ter-screenshot

Attachment 284270

Posted via CB10
    I'd rather just those 3 connected dots rather than the actual word saying SHARE tbh

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 12:59 PM
    I'd rather just those 3 connected dots rather than the actual word saying SHARE tbh

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that would be certainly nicer

Posted via CB10
    vaioman likes this.
    07-10-14 01:40 PM
    Suggest to blackberry.

Posted via CB10
    07-10-14 03:01 PM
    Thank you Vaioman,that was like pulling teeth

Posted via CB10
    vaioman likes this.
    07-10-14 04:34 PM