I picked up a Q10 since I was curious about BB10. When I got it, it had 10.2.something on it, and wouldn't upgrade to 10.3.whatever. I'm guessing it's because I'm on Cricket? So I downloaded the update in Sachesi, and it seemed to work okay, but not the keyboard doesn't work? Is there anything I can do? I did the 'Wipe' option in Sachesi, but that didn't seem to fix it.
    09-18-15 10:05 AM
    Install BB Link on your PC or Mac computer and attach the Q10 via USB . Enter your phone's password when asked, to get BB Link to recognise it, then use BB Link to reinstall the OS. I think that's the easiest way to start again. Once that's done, and your keyboard is working again, look for another update in Sachesi. Bear in mind that you need to know which model of Q10 you have (type myver to find out), and make sure the update you choose will work on that model. Note that the update you use doesn't necessarily have to come from your provider, as long as it's compatible with your model, and includes the right language files for your location.

If you need more help, please include your phone's model and OS version in your post so that someone can direct you to a specific link or tutorial.
    09-18-15 10:50 AM