What do you say to the poll results? Over 50 % of BlackBerry users won't buy a blackberry if it runs android? Can BlackBerry afford to lose these customers?

Abandoning the BlackBerry OS means death for the handset business...

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 03:43 AM
    Hate to break it to you but probably over 80% of real world Blackberry users have already left for Android or IOS in the past 4 or 5 years. BB needs conquest sales to survive, not loyalty sales.

I'd like to see Mobile Nations run that same poll on Android Central. You might be surprised with the results.
    10-08-15 03:51 AM
    But why should a Samsung user come back to an android BlackBerry? Just for the keyboard and worse specs?

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 03:53 AM
    Read sites that aren't Crackberry and you will find a lot of positive buzz for this phone. Just as you will see how the world outside of Crackberry views BlackBerry 10 (it ain't pretty). I personally think it will be a success. If I'm wrong, so be it. It will mean no more BlackBerry phones, ever.

Posted from BlackBerry Classic, T-Mobile, no camera, 10.3.2.2514
    10-08-15 06:47 AM
    There was also a lot of positive buzz for the passport... and it didn't sell as good as hoped!

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 06:49 AM
    The Passport was a difficult sell due to the new form factor so that's a different animal, not to mention zero advertising.
    I do agree all the comments on Google+ are very positive opposed to the sour and decomposing mood/moral here at Crackberry. The Priv was not conceived with BlackBerry users in mine and is a target tool to gain sales and BlackBerry awareness from past BlackBerry users that have moved on and possible new users. I do think it will sport BB10 in the future though

I would like to say I left Samsung in favor of BB10 and have not regretted it since. Samsung's android variants are loaded with bloatware, gathering information and running services in addition to Google which in turn runs the battery down and heats up the device quite a bit. I had installed a Zagg screen protected on my S4 and it shrunk it like a Shrinky-Dink by the device and screen getting so hot.
    Thanks but no thanks i'm more than happy with BlackBerry and if they can spread more awareness for the brand and OS I think we are in for a turn around. Slow but sure.

It's just discussing how negative this Crackberry site is as far as the membership.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-15 07:56 AM
    What do you say to the poll results? Over 50 % of BlackBerry users won't buy a blackberry if it runs android? Can BlackBerry afford to lose these customers?

Abandoning the BlackBerry OS means death for the handset business...

Hate to break it to you but probably over 80% of real world Blackberry users have already left for Android or IOS in the past 4 or 5 years. BB needs conquest sales to survive, not loyalty sales.

I'd like to see Mobile Nations run that same poll on Android Central. You might be surprised with the results.

Posted via CB10
    Well far too early to tell. I won't buy the Priv but if the next one or next one or next one is Android touch I might go Berry that 3650 battery seems temting. truth of the matter no matter how you look at it is the cards are about to be dealt they haven't been handed yet but they are about to - Both side always seem to forget that.
    10-08-15 08:06 AM