I havve used my old SD card from my previous BlackBerry and would like to keep my new Q5 photos on the SD card.
    I noticed in the albums section, that my old BB photos are showing up, but any new photos I take on the Q5 (on device or SD card) don't show up in albums. They are only in "recently added" and the camera + pictures tab... not in albums. If I am saving to SD where do they get saved?

Also, is there a way to check if a file is on the device or SD card? Think I saved on device at first... and I couldn't find a way to move my photos from device to SD.

Thanks..
    09-20-13 10:05 AM
    To check if a file is on SD or internal storage, view it in the Pictures app. If it's on the SD card, it has a little icon in the corner.

Internal

New Photos not in Albums? Also move from device to SD?-img_00000006.png

SD

New Photos not in Albums? Also move from device to SD?-img_00000008.png

Posted via CB10
    nidserz likes this.
    09-20-13 10:24 AM
    I don't know about the Q5 but if is like the Z10 which I have, go into the camera, pull down from the top to access settings and turn on save on media card. This will automatically save your pictures to the SD card. They will save to the camera folder. You can then create individual albums by going to the file manager app then album folder then move pictures from the camera folder to whatever album you want. If you have pictures stored on the device now, it is easy to move them to the SD card using the File manager app. Just long press on the picture and either select more from the right side menu or move if only moving one. Then navigate to the SD card to the album you want, then click move on upper right. Done. Sounds complicated but after you do it a couple of times it is easy. I don't know what the menu options are like in the Q. Hope I have explained this well enough. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    nidserz likes this.
    09-20-13 12:23 PM
    New Photos not in Albums? Also move from device to SD?-img_00000127.png

Trusted Member Genius
    09-20-13 05:35 PM