Special thanks to the members who encouraged me to move over to MS Exchange. I've never had a better time with my email/calendar than I'm having now.

I do want to ask a couple questions:

WhatsApp? I read an article today that says it has a billion users and it's considered very secure. WhatsApp encrypts all forms of communication within the app
    Is this the app I should be using for messaging? My wife put BBM on her iPhone and the two of us use that app to communicate with each other all the time. Should I be using WhatsApp at this point?

Facebook. I bought some "Face10" apps for FB and Messenger but it arrived unusable. On the good days, the messenger app still won't allow me to send a photo from my phone. Not the biggest deal; just wondering what FB Messaging app is the best way to go?

Finally, does anybody have a link to a good tutorial on how to bring music over from iTunes?

Thanks, Guys!
    04-06-16 02:43 PM
    I'm not sure if you are legitimately a new user or just trying to rub salt in a wound. WhatsApp is discontinuing support in 2017, and we just lost our Facebook app. So no, don't bother with WhatsApp and the best messaging app for Facebook is currently your mobile browser. Congratulations on the Passport purchase though, probably the best phone you will ever own. Oh, and sorry I know nothing about itunes.

Posted via CB10
    04-07-16 08:49 PM
    In blackberry world find beta zone it will have the apps you want I haven't used them but I heard they are ok, Whatsapp security, I have hacked Whatsapp accounts using a chatbot but I think at the time they didn't have encryption but that wouldn't have mattered because I had account access, so what I'm saying is whatever messaging app you use be careful of links that you click on but I think you already know that.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-16 12:49 AM
    Use a remote Windows virtual machine for Facebook messaging . . . . .

Posted via CB10
    dthabet likes this.
    04-08-16 02:54 AM