The 10.2 leak is rock solid and stable ( even better than the last most stable release 10.1.0.2354 ). Minor bugs with calendar, but other than that a good and reliable leak.
    08-07-13 01:50 AM
    I would say this again that doing a clean wipe will solve most of the problems and do it twice atleast, be patient coz wiping takes some time. My finding till date is :
    1. Mobile Hotspot not working at all.
    2. Flight mode sometimes does not work but cud be solved by a restart.
    3. Battery life has been improved. straight 12 hrs with 3G on, lotsa whatsapp and calls, a few min of video, restarted twice.
    4. Sending emoticons on whatsapp is a bit laggy.

Will let u know if i find anything more.
    08-07-13 02:00 AM
    My Z10 died in this OS, suddenly the hub went blank. Did Restart but no luck to get back.
    Now it is blank with red led flashing 1-3-2, No OS inside it and seems the chips was failure. It cannot be reload by any OS

Take a look this issue : KB34545-BlackBerry 10 smartphone will not startup and displays an image with a link to www.bberror.com

I dont want you get the same with my dead Z10, the resolution not working on mine
    08-07-13 02:07 AM
    Maybe I am not sure coz I read somewhere that countries have defined 4G and LTE as different and some have considered as same. It might not be LTE ready but as per country specific ready for 4G?

Also just a food for thought, if it was not ready or can't be used as LTE/4g device then why would it suddenly appear in 10.2 when it is not on 10.1 MR or previous.

I could be grossly wrong but that's just my interpretation.

Posted via CB10
    It's 4G in the sense of HSPA+, and not LTE.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    08-07-13 02:30 AM
    It's 4G in the sense of HSPA+, and not LTE.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    Could be but we already have H+ network. I sense some thing different.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 02:38 AM
    I have been on this os for 4 days now on my stl 100. My finding:
    1. Restore my back up from .4651 makes facebook, twitter and email accoints error. I have tried couple times already so I decided not to restore backup.
    2. Battery life is better than 4651
    3. Words substitution keeps on disapear, even after saving couple times
    4. Sideload apps working just fine except instagram. I am having incompatible device message everytime open the instagram, it says "unfortunately this device doesn't meet the minimum camera requirements". Any idea? I used chrome extension to sideload all android apps. My other apps are pulse, flipboard, line, bbc, cnn, bloomberg, amazon and google maps. fyi, i'm using instagram 4 bar file
    5. network connection is better than 4651
    6. Wifi keeps turning on by it self after restart

hope this help. cheers
    08-07-13 02:40 AM
    Awesome OS, sounds like it has fixed the camera problem for me (i used to do a restart sometimes to be able to initialize the camera.
    Any comment about Wifi? I can feel Reception is not that good , some saved networks are no longer available after installing the leak ,some access points are really far away but my Z10 used to connect to them on the older OS with no lagging , and btw nothing changed on the network side.

Everything else is just fine ,
    08-07-13 02:48 AM
    Mobile hot spot not function...

Sent from my z10 STL 100-1 using CB Forums mobile app
    08-07-13 02:53 AM
    Auto signature seems have issue
    Already setup, but always blank

Wifi, hotspot, tethering have some issues also

Will be updating and reporting if there's any other issue

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1047

Posted via CB10
    Auto signature is working for me.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 03:03 AM
    Auto reboot while we chatting on wechat.
    Others seen work fine after I load the leak 10.2

Posted via CB10
    Mine reboots when making voice chats.
    08-07-13 03:50 AM
    So far working good. I noticed Battery Guru is not show the power source bar. In 10.1 it would say if I've connected using USB or charger.
    08-07-13 03:53 AM
    Everything is nice except HOTSPOT. And i really need that feature.
    Have tried various things but no go. The settings window just quits when trying to enter hotspot name. and it shows APN settings in the same screen when earlier this was not required.

Am trying some hotspot apps and will go back to 10.1 if it still doesn't work.

Maybe will try another install of 10.2 once before going back - with my fingers crossed - as everyone doesn't seem to be having this hotspot issue (but many have)
    08-07-13 04:19 AM
    I have issues with the wifi, hotspot and tethering, but it looks like a code issue in the OS and NOT the radio. I assume this as I tried the OS on the 10.2.0.811 radio and the results were the same. I know there are many here who would say it is working fine for me, but there are much more users for whom the wifi and tethering is glitchy.
    The wifi connects but the settings app does not move ahead of "acquiring IP address" or "connecting to the network" in spite of the wifi already connected. I simply close the settings app when I see the wifi connected in the top right of my screen.
    The hotspot only connects immediately after you reboot. If you witch off the hotspot and try again, the settings app will simply hang on connecting screen and move ahead or pop out an error of "not available for this country".
    The tethering works but as soon as you try and use hotspot, the data settings go bezerk and tethering will not connect after that until your reboot.
    The phone will also not enter airplane mode if you have attempted a hotspot connection. The great classic BlackBerry workaround for this is the phone reboot.
    If you can live with this (that is you hardly use hotspot), hop on to the bandwagon and enjoy the huge improvements in the OS. The radio is good on the battery and you will know about most of the improvements in a 10.1.0.810 thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...hanges-833413/
    The other changes are that this OS does not have the permanent pin watermark and a few more slight tweaks might exist.
    ami.one likes this.
    08-07-13 04:34 AM
    Will help to contribute some feedback, today is literally Day 1, had loaded it a couple of days prior...but was too busy. Will report abit too
    08-07-13 04:38 AM
    Updated via Sachesi. All my personal files stayed on the device, but it took about half an hour after the flash for the hub to load (was probably reindexing all messages).
    My memory card was also reindexed which took about an hour.
    When receiving new BBM measages I don't get an actionable notification (maybe because I'm using the Channels beta).
    Hub often blanks out when getting new messages and reloads (had this also on 10.1 MR, I guess it's due to the forever email option as I have a lot of emails)
    New settings app still a little buggy (Mobile Hotspot isn't working, interactive lockscreen notifications can't be turned off, 4G showing up (it's automatically switching back to 3G for anyone who was wondering))
    Other than that it's an awesome update.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 04:46 AM
    So far so good ...
    only Hot Spot is not working...
    and sometimes the phone is heat up itself and drain battery (after reboot, will solve this issue)...
    and one common issue is the battery percentage...today morning the phone fully charge at 80%
    and i need to pull out battery and leave it for 10 minutes (and plug in charge without battery for few minutes), after that put back the battery and boot the phone. then the battery will become 100%
    08-07-13 04:55 AM
    @ukmight:
    Looks like an issue only with the code of the "settings" module (I understand that settings app was earlier some AIR thing and is now native)

In which case, would hotspot work with one of the hotspot APPS ?
    Could find only 1 free hotspot app - which doesn't do anything - it just shows it as working)

For the record, Office email - Lotus Notes - works fine through Active Sync and I have no radio/call/text issues.
    08-07-13 06:33 AM
    everything quite ok over here, but I can not find the wifi direct option anywhere in the menus
    08-07-13 06:49 AM
    everything quite ok over here, but I can not find the wifi direct option anywhere in the menus
    That is because the wifi direct os not yet implemented on the Z10 yet. A module has been included however that can be launched using the chrome side loader extension. This is a hint that it will be there in a future build after the existing wifi issues are ironed out.

Posted via CB10
    igor10000 likes this.
    08-07-13 07:26 AM
    These are my problems on my STL100-1:
    1. From time to time my lock screen can't be "Swiped up" to unlock, so I must restart my phone to fix it.

2. My native music player will glitch sometimes and I'm either unable to select a song or it will select a random song I did not mean to press on.

3. When I reboot my phone, the blackberry icon where you can press on to show its percentage loaded glitches out a lot, it will respond and mostly lag.
    08-07-13 07:28 AM
    I have some bugs, i downgraded to 10.1
    1- Very unstable radio.
    2- Hotspot don'y work
    3- Issues with sideload apps, games like crazy taxi, true skate didn't work fine or at all
    4- Emoticons on whatsapp loads too slow
    sorry for the bad english.. i am from paraguay
    08-07-13 08:24 AM
    The settings surely look like a work in progress as the build has another older settings app in cascades which has even more bugs in the network settings.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 09:03 AM
    Moderator, please merge this thread with the 1047 bug reporting thread

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 09:04 AM
    i've problem with contacts name in hub (sms, call, whatsapp)
    08-07-13 09:32 AM
    i've problem with contacts name in hub (sms, call, whatsapp)
    Someone could help you if you explain the issue

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 09:38 AM
158 1234 ...