Z10 STL100-2/3/4 is safe. I checked the autoloader
    Are you splitting with sachesi? it seems to ignore this section. use my tool.

I am on the Z10 2/3/4 and can confirm that it does have a 3rd section.
    07-15-13 10:52 AM
    Think i will pass this one lol
    saimrathi likes this.
    07-15-13 10:53 AM
    What did you use to split? I used sacha's tools, and spit out 2 files.... LOL
    I used Darcy's tool and had all three signed files - Just used his tool to create new autoloader with the os and radio signed files. I am going to play around with the unidentified signed file later when I have more time to waste.
    Mecca EL likes this.
    07-15-13 10:54 AM
    Are you splitting with sachesi? it seems to ignore this section. use my tool.

I am on the Z10 2/3/4 and can confirm that it does have a 3rd section.
    So technically, if you use sachesi to decompile and then recompile, then you can be sure that the 3rd file is never added LOLOLOL
    07-15-13 10:54 AM
    sure but no one have ever add this files to leaked OS
    no me
    and no lbfe

so why now someone have created leaks with this 3-rd file ? and shared with ppl without informing what inside
    Yup agree with you
    Where's the op?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 10:55 AM
    no me
    and no lbfe

so why now someone have created leaks with this 3-rd file ? and shared with ppl without informing what inside
    It has to be added by Blackberry themselves. Nobody else can do this. It's a normal thing to do to disable very specific phone only. It's just that this is the first time we've actually seen it.

The current leaker likely does NOT know about this so should not be penalized for this. Please continue to leak new OSes as they come out.
    07-15-13 10:56 AM
    no me
    and no lbfe

This might be the default setup for autoloaders at BlackBerry and whoever posted this just got it like that.
    Again, that third file is signed by BlackBerry - so it is from a trusted source.
    The signing process is key - unless BlackBerry's signature process is compromised, it does not matter who posts leaks

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 10:57 AM
    Someone upload the "PIN Safe" versions of the OS Autoloaders :-s

My PIN is in 24..... range so I assume it's safe. But better safe than sorry I guess

Posted via CB10
    Z10 2/3/4 will be uploaded in about 10 minutes, Q10 about an hour unless someone else beats me to it. I'm not doing the others though. Sorry STL-1 peoples, but someone else will have to do that one.
    Sator, Daveensannie and blakobecwa like this.
    07-15-13 10:57 AM
    Are this Codenames real? so my BB is called Liverpool?
    07-15-13 10:58 AM
    I'll be home in 20, so I guess I can upload a STL100-1 autoloader without the PIN list in 60-90, if somebody is worried.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    deslyh, Mecca EL, Sator and 1 others like this.
    07-15-13 10:59 AM
    Can anyone confirm if this one shows a Software Release number on the STL100-2 please?
    Does this have any relevance in any way? Not being critical just curious.

Posted from my Z10 STL100-3 running 10.1.0.4537 on Rogers
    07-15-13 11:00 AM
    Z10 2/3/4 will be uploaded in about 10 minutes, Q10 about an hour unless someone else beats me to it. I'm not doing the others though. Sorry STL-1 peoples, but someone else will have to do that one.
    Hi darcy so what happen if my pin got block? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    jonassabatini likes this.
    07-15-13 11:01 AM
    and for sure leakers know that is this **** inside and posted it ....
    question is for what intention !??
    If leaker was using sacha's tools to extract (if the OP even did that) they may not have known. Lets give the leaker some leniency here. As stated it's not something that can be added by anyone but Blackberry and it is a normal thing for Blackberry to do from time to time.

Honestly I'm sure they have an OTA method for pushing out PIN blocks too. There's no evading Blackberry forever.
    07-15-13 11:02 AM
    Hi darcy so what happen if my pin got block? Thanks

Posted via CB10
    Don't know. Never seen this before. Chances are though your phone would simply not boot and display a message. Or it may boot, but never connect to a network again. Just don't know.
    07-15-13 11:03 AM
    and for sure leakers know that is this **** inside and posted it ....
    question is for what intention !??

DetlevCM yea is signed by blackberry but why they will that ppl have it on phones?

and to create autoloaders you need RFI + SFI thats all no any other files unless you will give for ppl as gift
    something
    If these are devices that BlackBerry wants shut down, they would include it. For Alm you know, that lisy might get pushed out to carriers too.

You don't know. BlackBerry will have a reason for that list.

My suspicion is the leaker leaked the autoloader as compiled by BlackBerry themselves. (Also notice it is a zip file - rather than the strange choice of rar we had before).

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 11:05 AM
    Don't know. Never seen this before. Chances are though your phone would simply not boot and display a message. Or it may boot, but never connect to a network again. Just don't know.
    Okay thanks,will follow your advice to split it first

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 11:05 AM
    Might just be BB in disguise leaking the file ROFL
    00stryder and Mecca EL like this.
    07-15-13 11:06 AM
    For anyone truly worried, here's one safe autoloader (not creating another thread because all credit still goes to Mr BB Leak for this leak)

Z10 STL 2, 3, and 4 no pin block section.

https://mega.co.nz/#!oRF1kDZD!XQdtOx...Z6BGGFeTOawQ6M
    I can't quite imagine it is permanent - i would expect BlackBerry to unblock a blocked BlackBerry. Errors happen, and you don't want to have to replace the device.

Posted via CB10
    hammer40 likes this.
    I'll be home in 20, so I guess I can upload a STL100-1 autoloader without the PIN list in 60-90, if somebody is worried.

Posted via CB10 from my awesome Z10
    Thanks a tonne. I am worried. Not that I have stolen or pre releases hardware, just worried as it's my money. Well seems that have to use 1gb more out if data limit

Posted via CB10 for Z10
    07-15-13 11:08 AM
    I can't quite imagine it is permanent - i would expect BlackBerry to unblock a blocked BlackBerry. Errors happen, and you don't want to have to replace the device.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, but they would have to be the ones to do it
    On top of that, though, they most likely have a very good reason why the are blocking those pins
    07-15-13 11:09 AM
    If you get pin blocked your device will not be able to connect to BlackBerry/Carrier services, this basically what carriers do when you report a stolen device, the pin is blocked so even if you can modify the IMEI you won't be able to do the same to the pin.

Most probably the device will get bricked or lo ked and unusable.

My guess is this are either evaluation units or ex employee devices that where never given back or simple a list of devices reported as stolen by some carrier and those pin numbers belong to that one carrier in particular.
    GvdM and Pete The Penguin like this.
    07-15-13 11:10 AM
    Mr Heins, maybe? Hehe

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 11:11 AM
    For anyone truly worried, here's one safe autoloader (not creating another thread because all credit still goes to Mr BB Leak for this leak)

Z10 STL 2, 3, and 4 no pin block section.

https://mega.co.nz/#!oRF1kDZD!XQdtOx...Z6BGGFeTOawQ6M
    Thanks for posting this version. I love leaks but not block lists. Loading this up right now on my stl 3 zormtrooper.
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    07-15-13 11:12 AM
    I like that the music player app now shows "All Music"

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 11:12 AM
961 ... 45678 ...