Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    My device is a Q10, running 10.2.1.2974.
    I just bought Shao's Wallpaper Changer app. It asks me to put wallpapers in device memory. I decided to make a new folder for this purpose, but discovered I can't do so. It says I don't have permission to create a folder there. I tried using the Super File Manager app, and also using the PC, via USB.

Is this the way it's supposed to be? I found only one other thread about this, with no real answer.
    04-29-14 10:03 AM
    My device is a Q10, running 10.2.1.2974.
    I just bought Shao's Wallpaper Changer app. It asks me to put wallpapers in device memory. I decided to make a new folder for this purpose, but discovered I can't do so. It says I don't have permission to create a folder there. I tried using the Super File Manager app, and also using the PC, via USB.

Is this the way it's supposed to be? I found only one other thread about this, with no real answer.
    You have permission to write in SdCard or extSdCard, no other places do you have rights to create or write.
    ubizmo likes this.
    04-29-14 10:14 AM
    You have permission to write in SdCard or extSdCard, no other places do you have rights to create or write.
    According to Super File Manager, there's only Device and SD Card. The latter is the external card. So I take it I have to copy the wallpapers to an existing folder there.
    04-29-14 10:25 AM
    You can put a subfolder under a device folder. I copied a Wallpaper folder under photos. Good Luck.

According to Super File Manager, there's only Device and SD Card. The latter is the external card. So I take it I have to copy the wallpapers to an existing folder there.
    Last edited by DickLewis; 04-29-14 at 11:26 AM.
    ubizmo likes this.
    04-29-14 10:32 AM