Hello Folks,

There is a new native BlackBerry App in BBWorld for UK subscribers to the EE network.

I've installed it and it's working lovely my dears, have already spotted a 33p overcharge which I am reclaiming with clenched fists

You have a bit of rigmarole on the setup of the account via the browser and then go back to the app login. Otherwise painless.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 08:35 AM
    Brilliant. Thank God I didn't buy any data monitoring apps. Thanks for the news mate.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 08:47 AM
    Works really well too. Worth the wait considering it's native.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    06-03-13 12:16 PM
    Doesn't allow me to install on the 2354 OS....says not available for this device(Z10)

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 02:20 PM
    Doesn't allow me to install on the 2354 OS....says not available for this device(Z10)

Posted via CB10
    Strange one. At present EE are officially at a lower 10.1, the so called stock release. Don't know if there is an issue there. Hmm.

What model do you have? Mine's a 100.

Also EE claim the app is fine on the Q10 too, presumably the stock release for that device, whatever it is.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-13 02:52 PM
    Is this only for EE customers or T-Mobile / Orange also? With T-Mobile they only provide the crappy Android port.

Posted via Vader10
    06-04-13 01:00 AM
    Is this only for EE customers or T-Mobile / Orange also? With T-Mobile they only provide the crappy Android port.

Posted via Vader10
    Sadly not for T-Mobile Or Orange. When setting up it asks if you are an EE customer and redirects those who are not to their own providers.

I hope that T-Mobile and Orange pull their fingers out on this, at least EE have thrown down the gauntlet to them and shown it can be done if the will is there.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 02:15 AM
    Sadly not for T-Mobile Or Orange. When setting up it asks if you are an EE customer and redirects those who are not to their own providers.

I hope that T-Mobile and Orange pull their fingers out on this, at least EE have thrown down the gauntlet to them and shown it can be done if the will is there.

Posted via CB10
    The Orange and T-Mobile apps are both provided by EE (Everything Everywhere Ltd) on Blackberry World so maybe EE have some control over the apps and whether they are ports or native, EE does own them both after all.

Maybe they wanted to get their app native first!?

Either way I hope Orange and T-Mobile apps Eventually go native, sooner rather than later!

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 07:02 AM
    EE is considered their premium branch so their customers tend to be prioritised.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    06-04-13 08:20 AM
    Lol this app was a joke crappy port I dont know if it was a droid or ios port navigation was so bad with high icons.I'll stick to mobile website this was garbage.

Its quite clear that vodafone are the only company that have love for BB.
    06-04-13 04:59 PM
    You're talking rubbish.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 05:39 PM
    Lol this app was a joke crappy port I dont know if it was a droid or ios port navigation was so bad with high icons.I'll stick to mobile website this was garbage.

Don't see the issues you claim to be seeing.

Finally I can see my official data usage, the website didn't show me that info.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 04:30 AM
    Hello Folks,

There is a new native BlackBerry App in BBWorld for UK subscribers to the EE network.

I've installed it and it's working lovely my dears, have already spotted a 33p overcharge which I am reclaiming with clenched fists

You have a bit of rigmarole on the setup of the account via the browser and then go back to the app login. Otherwise painless.

Posted via CB10
    I also had a 33p charge I wonder if it is a bug.
    06-05-13 03:34 PM

Liar. This is 100% a new native app, as it says on BBWorld, supporting Z10 and Q10. Added to this EE have got the latest update out early doors and EE is 4G, it is fair to say that EE are growing sone respect for BlackBerry right now.

Posted via CB10
    06-06-13 07:54 AM