Hi,

On my Z10, I have a few accounts set up :
    - 1x Business ActiveSync (email+cal+contacts)
    - 2x Google accounts (email+cal+contacts)
    - Facebook
    - LinkedIn
    - Twitter

While I love the integration and the links the phone can make between all of that, I still wish my data to be saved in accord with my usage.

Currently, if I create a new contact from my phone, I will be able to find it on my business contact list but also on my two google accounts.
    Obviously, I wish to keep a clear cut between the data I store into each of them, which is why I have more than 1 account !

Maybe I missed something, but I haven't seen an option somewhere in the new contact creating process to select on which account(s) I want the contact to be synchronised with. A bit like when you create a new entry in your calendar, you can choose on which calendar the event is created. In a similar manner, we could tick boxes to choose with which account(s) the contact should be stored. After if the phone makes links between my contacts, this is another topic and I am pleased with the current behaviour which is superb.

BONUS : Ideally, on top of being able to choose the account, I would like to be able to specify a remote contact folder, and create one of it doesn't exist. For example, I would like my contacts created on my Z10 to be remotely synchronised on my ActiveSync account only (and not the google ones) and to be put in the folder "Z10 Contacts". I will move them after if needed.

Thank you for your feedback.
    03-10-13 11:54 AM
    Hello, I agree. New contacts should be able to be saved to gmail / exchange etc..

You should also be able to view which folder the contact is stored in.

BesAdmin Z10 User
    03-13-13 07:31 PM
    Yeah, definitely.

Today u wanted to remove a phone number on a specific contact, and somehow I managed to delete the colre contact....

Still not sure how I did.

Posted from my Z10 via CB10.
    03-13-13 08:51 PM