I enjoy seeing what new apps are on the horizon for BB10 but were are the business apps like Bloomberg? Which is what every Wall Street trader uses on their current Blackberry or iPhone device? The monkey apps aren't going to make or break the sale of the X10 or future devices its the hard core business applications that will, if they aren't available or are very slow at arriving it will only hurt RIMs sales even more.
    01-15-13 06:50 AM
    Patience my young padawan.
    01-15-13 07:24 AM
    I agree with the need, but don't have any reason to think they won't be there. RIM has been aggressively wooing the corporate world and I can't imagine them demonstrating what
    01-15-13 07:51 AM
    oops! mailed too soon. I can't imagine RIM demonstrating BB10 with games. They will be saying what great business apps will be available at launch.
    01-15-13 07:52 AM
    We have seen some mentions of all types of apps so far, but generally rim have been keeping most of those details under wraps until the launch so there is far too little info on which to base any conclusions right now.
    01-15-13 10:22 AM
    RIM has already confirmed Bloomberg will be there, see this thread (particularly the picture in the first post):

http://forums.crackberry.com/news-ru...g-bb10-751324/
    01-15-13 12:48 PM
    I have a BB10 device now and the AppStore already lists Bloomberg Anywhere (subscription required version). This was out on Playbook last year so no surprise there.

RIM has already announced Citrix support (Webex,GoToMeeting), Evernote is built in, LinkedIn is available. Box.net is available. Microsoft Lync (Enterprise IM) is on track for spring.

What I haven't seen yet:

CNBC App
    Bloomberg news
    WSJ
    GoodReader (or equivelant)
    iAnnotate (or equivelant)
    VM View
    Thunderbuck likes this.
    01-15-13 01:17 PM
    Bloomberg news and WSJ are confirmed in the image in the thread I linked to
    01-15-13 01:41 PM
    As someone on forum posted before, most apps are fluff. If 1% of the apps available at launch are truly useful, I'll be happy.
    01-15-13 11:59 PM