For some reason certain apps are giving me this message upon opening (Network Unavailable). It happens with Flipboard and the Telus My Account app. Not sure what other apps are doing this yet but it just started a week a go and it is frustrating. It makes me wonder if this is just a temporary glitch or another nail in the coffin. Has anyone else experienced this issue and with what other apps?
    Does anyone know what is going on?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-16 08:49 AM
    I have the same error with the Phone app. Randomly have network unavailable. On Wind Mobile in Canada.
    01-15-16 11:37 PM
    Ha ha lol not the same thing. All other apps work but a select few. Just found that the Paypal app from android store does not work now where it did before. Something is going south. Pissed!!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 01-16-16 at 11:35 AM.
    01-16-16 10:08 AM
    Connection problem to cellular/mobile data network is limited, in my case, to android apps such as Flipboard, PayPal, EasyJet and First Direct banking app. I started having this problem after the latest BBOS10 update received few days ago.
    01-21-16 07:25 AM
    Download Android Assistant by Websky from Google Play Store.

Sometimes the Android Runtime turns off mobile data, and you have to turn it back on. This utility will allow you to do so.
    jope28 likes this.
    01-21-16 08:00 AM

Sometimes the Android Runtime turns off mobile data, and you have to turn it back on. This utility will allow you to do so.
    Thank you but as I haven't used my Google Play Store for some time I am seeing a msg "Waiting for Network" after I click install and can't download lol. I've had the Store installed and working for a year and a half no issues, now this lol. Hope it's temporary.

I rebooted and now just says downloading but shouldn't take this long. Seems to be hanging. Lovely!

I will try again later and get back to you.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by The_Passporter; 01-22-16 at 11:48 AM.
    01-22-16 11:37 AM

Not sure what the deal is with the play store right now but I found it online somewhere and installed it. Could not find anything specific to do but did see that the network tower button was off so I turned it on. I also did a quick boost and killled processes and now my Telus app miraculously works again. Yay!!!
    My Paypal app works again also. That was weird.

Thank you very much Conite, U D'a Man!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-22-16 12:43 PM
    but did see that the network tower button was off so I turned it on.

Posted via CB10
    Yup! You found it. Glad it worked for you.
    jope28 likes this.
    01-22-16 01:09 PM