Hi all,

I've run into a strange situation where tabs like my network, Settings, wifi and bluetooth don't work from the drop down menu.

Even doing a search and than selecting the options won't allow it to open. I've tried restarting the phone multiple times but I can't seem to get it to work.

It's not the actual setting to turn on/off. The clock/alarm app works fine.

Any thoughts? Many thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    04-18-21 08:07 AM
    Hi all,

I've run into a strange situation where tabs like my network, Settings, wifi and bluetooth don't work from the drop down menu.

Even doing a search and than selecting the options won't allow it to open. I've tried restarting the phone multiple times but I can't seem to get it to work.

It's not the actual setting to turn on/off. The clock/alarm app works fine.

Any thoughts? Many thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    If you have tried the hard reset (power button held down until red led flashes) and that has not worked, you will probably have to use the latest autoloader to reinstall the OS. That will, of course, wipe everything.
    04-18-21 11:24 AM
    Has anybody had any issues with the OS being stuck in boot loader mode with a hard reset?

I don't want to attempt a hard reset and than have my phone get fried in the process.

Such a strange situation too, no tabs or settings being able to work or be opened.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-21 04:56 PM
    Has anybody had any issues with the OS being stuck in boot loader mode with a hard reset?

I don't want to attempt a hard reset and than have my phone get fried in the process.

Such a strange situation too, no tabs or settings being able to work or be opened.

Posted via CB10
    There is literally NO chance of anything going wrong - be brave!
    04-19-21 05:58 PM