I have a Z10 since February, it is true that there were some software issues with OS 10.0 but after upgraded to 10.1 there is absolutely nothing !!
    I recommend it, you will be not disappointed at all !!
    08-22-13 02:48 PM
    I personally dont find the Z30 as attractive looking as the Z10 and im not sure yet if im ready for that big of phone
    Wait to see them both in person. The Z30 may blow you away.
    08-22-13 04:02 PM
    Had my Z10 since April. Its been great. no problems. Love my Z10.
    08-22-13 04:21 PM
    Wait to see them both in person. The Z30 may blow you away.
    Hopefully my bank account wont be!!
    08-23-13 01:03 AM
    Got my Z on launch day. Long time BlackBerry user, was in the fence with this and a note 2. There were reps from both companies... pitted then against each other... not going to put down the other phone for any reason cause it was good... but this won for what I was looking for... and I would never look back.
    As for "bugs" it's a new system. Being a mechanic I understand this learning curve happens. Frankly, it has not been anything to make me even think bug.
    Also, fyi, I run leaks so I am always towards the front lines with the os also.

Long story short, go play with one, maybe wait for the z30 or a or alpha or supercalafragalisticespialodosious whatever name they give it...
    You will prob fall in love with BlackBerry all over again

Posted via CB10
    08-23-13 01:11 AM
    I wouldn't be. Its a really well made phone. Though the white one is surprisingly easy to get scratched!

I had the reboot issue up here(I am on Virgin Mobile in Toronto) but since I added that leaked 10.2 OS I haven't had it happen once and its been running a few weeks now. I never turn my phone off I send close too 100 texts and bbms per day, get about 10-15 emails a day, play music for a good 2-3 hours and do various other things on it like play some games and go on the internet, facebook and CB 10. None of this stresses my phone, its fast and fluid as it was at day one(Surprising given its leaked OS) and reliable. One of my best if not the best experience I have had with any BlackBerry phone and its my fifth one.
    08-23-13 01:18 AM
    My phone used to freeze, but after the last update, it works great. Don't worry about the freezing issue, it has been resolved.
    So why did mine freeze 3 times today?

Not solved by a long shot.
    08-25-13 02:20 AM
    So why did mine freeze 3 times today?

Not solved by a long shot.
    maybe post some specifics as well as phone version and os, then somebody can possibly help you....what you are experiencing is NOT normal
    08-27-13 11:54 AM
58 123