Hello my brothers

I was wondering if anyone knows why is apps constantly freeze, crash, and sometimes render the phone unusable for minutes?

I have a blackberry passport, latest official os and other app just work wonderfully

I'm starting to regret giving him money, considering the other things that surfaced about him and his shadyness in general..

Is this problem unique to my phone or is it widely spread?

If anyone could help with a way to fix it I'd appreciate it a lot, thank you my brothers
    08-08-16 01:21 PM
    "considering the other things that surfaced about him"

Care to share?

Frankly you're going to need to give some more info out,
    OS version ('latest official os' isn't much use, there are different for regions and carriers),
    Which of his Apps you have installed,
    Do you have his headless stabiliser installed,
    Have you tried the Clear Cache options inside his Apps,
    Have you tried the usual Re-installing
    08-08-16 02:09 PM
    Thank you for your answer
    I'm talking about inst10 and dater, both pro versions.

The problems have been here since the very first install and clearing cash or reinstalling hasn't fixed it

By other things that have surface I'm talking about security leaks/issues, the fact that he gets ad money without displaying ads, the data collection, and I fact that in half hour of using it on and off the dater app transfered an astonishing 600mb of data... which seems way off

I'm sure I'm forgetting something but it has all been discussed in this forums

My os version is 10.3.2.2836

Thanks again I appreciate you taking the time to help me with this
    08-08-16 02:30 PM
    Well the security concerns where fixed a long long time ago, and the data collection stuff was never him saving data, looked more like insecure advert connections and stuff.

The data usage was a concern for a lot of people, I know in Face10 having the clear on close did not help as it had to reload all the images and data every time it was installed, not sure if Dater has that option though.
    08-08-16 03:18 PM
    I use Z30 and have many of his apps including Inst10 Face10 and Messenger. All work perfectly on my Z30 without any issues. In fact the inst10 maybe the best instagram client in any platform. Love the expand feature and share. Not sure why you bash this developer. I mean if these apps work on the Z30 they should surely work on the power house Passport

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 02:53 AM
    @georgethegreek.

How did you get groups to work in Face10?

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" 10.3.2.2836
    08-13-16 06:32 AM
    I I have his Messenger 10 program.

1) Launch Messenger 10
    2) bottom right click on the 3 dots
    3) click on compose
    4) then conversation page pops up and then top right click on New Group
    5) then start trying names of contacts and then the rest should be obvious.

I did have to refresh the page one time when I got to conversation. But it does work right for me

I also have a buddy using a BlackBerry Classic that is also using Messenger 10. This program also brings in all the existing conversations that you have already on Facebook messenger.

I contacted Nemory Studios about chat bots. Chat Bots are not working with the current version but he said he would try and add them. For example I currently have TheScore chat bot and if Nemory adds this function then I would have push sports news and scores

Hope this helps.

By far my favourite app is Inst10

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 08:03 AM
    Great news!!!!! I updated Messenger 10 and it comes with hub integration for the chat bot. Which means I now have push sports news and scores via theScore

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 03:13 PM
    I I have his Messenger 10 program.

1) Launch Messenger 10
    2) bottom right click on the 3 dots
    3) click on compose
    4) then conversation page pops up and then top right click on New Group
    5) then start trying names of contacts and then the rest should be obvious.

I did have to refresh the page one time when I got to conversation. But it does work right for me

I also have a buddy using a BlackBerry Classic that is also using Messenger 10. This program also brings in all the existing conversations that you have already on Facebook messenger.

I contacted Nemory Studios about chat bots. Chat Bots are not working with the current version but he said he would try and add them. For example I currently have TheScore chat bot and if Nemory adds this function then I would have push sports news and scores

Hope this helps.

By far my favourite app is Inst10

Posted via CB10
    If you read my post again, it specifically states "Face10" not "Messenger".

I.e. Groups in Face10.

08-13-16 05:16 PM
    I would avoid the apps from Nemory. I am glad that there is a developer for BlackBerry 10, but he does not really fix the bugs that exist on his apps.

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 11:45 PM
    nemory sucks. I bought pro verison of messenger and I couldn't see my new messages. so I contacted him, he said update app. like wtf I checked and no updates. sended an other email and just ignors.
    08-15-16 09:53 AM
    nemory sucks. I bought pro verison of messenger and I couldn't see my new messages. so I contacted him, he said update app. like wtf I checked and no updates. sended an other email and just ignors.
    Confused????? Nothing new here.

08-15-16 10:02 AM
    I have noticed the facebook apps are no longer BBW?

Posted via CB10
    09-10-16 11:32 PM
    I have noticed the facebook apps are no longer BBW?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah that's good news.

Just found this one for some in case they need one and it has a good review history.
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59997808

Posted via CB10
    09-11-16 10:51 AM
    The support is so bad! I stopped use insta10 and the facebook app have a lot of bug most of his apps works so slow! Looks like they write the app and don't give **** to the users, if they respect the user that buy his app and update regularly for sure more and more users will buy his app and bb10 system will be better.

Posted via CB10
    09-11-16 06:33 PM
    I use Z30 and have many of his apps including Inst10 Face10 and Messenger. All work perfectly on my Z30 without any issues. In fact the inst10 maybe the best instagram client in any platform. Love the expand feature and share. Not sure why you bash this developer. I mean if these apps work on the Z30 they should surely work on the power house Passport

Posted via CB10
    Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2876 and they are crap here (the ones I use) face10. Inst10 and Messanger are all not worth $2.99 I don't mind paying for an app for BlackBerry 10 not one bit I just think that price is high

Posted via CB10
    09-11-16 07:49 PM
    $2.99 is not too high a price in my opinion for an app that has had updates and still used. I paid more for Nutron which I still use but there apps that I paid for and no longer use. Just my thought though I wish he will do something about the custom wallpapers for twittly as that has not worked for some time

Posted via CB10
    09-12-16 03:38 AM
    I use Face10, Messenger, and Twittly from Nemory. All of these applications are quick and amazing. I would purchase them again without pause.

I had a less than stellar support experience, but all issues were resolved. They can be jerks all they want if they continue to make and maintain the best apps on BB10.
    09-12-16 08:53 AM
    The support is so bad! I stopped use insta10 and the facebook app have a lot of bug most of his apps works so slow! Looks like they write the app and don't give **** to the users, if they respect the user that buy his app and update regularly for sure more and more users will buy his app and bb10 system will be better.

Posted via CB10
    Try iGrann Pro. Every app has its prose and cons but over all I'm pleased with this one.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-16 04:32 PM
    Try iGrann Pro. Every app has its prose and cons but over all I'm pleased with this one.

Posted via CB10
    Yes! I'm using now but the problem in most of then is lack of support they want to make money and nothing wrong with but they need to care more to the users interact and listen just give a example: CellNinja awesome software and good support fix the bugs really fast.

Posted via CB10
    09-12-16 04:56 PM
    Yes! I'm using now but the problem in most of then is lack of support they want to make money and nothing wrong with but they need to care more to the users interact and listen just give a example: CellNinja awesome software and good support fix the bugs really fast.

Posted via CB10
    Point taken but remember, there is not much activity on BB10 compared to other platforms and there probably isn't much money being made on these apps at this point so if bug fixes are slow at least they still come out once in a while. That's my view anyhow.

Posted via CB10
    jope28 likes this.
    09-12-16 07:34 PM
    I have had minor issues and for basically a one man shop great quality

Posted via CB10
    09-12-16 10:30 PM

Posted via CB10
    I'm CellNinja, thanks for the kind words.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5597702) and rwCH like this.
    09-13-16 06:38 AM