Is it me or has it been really slow on new things happening in the BB10 world. We need some action here, a new major app or the 10.2 to come or the BBM for IOS and Adroid. Come on Blackberry give us something to new to get excited about!
    06-24-13 09:30 AM
    Is it me or has it been really slow on new things happening in the BB10 world. We need some action here, a new major app or the 10.2 to come or the BBM for IOS and Adroid. Come on Blackberry give us something to new to get excited about!
    Hi and Welcome to CrackBerry!
    I actually need 10.1 to come to my carrier. That would make ME happy. Then I could spend my time adding new apps and switching out the old ones for 10.1 versions instead of rebooting my phone twice a day.
    06-24-13 09:57 AM
    Hi and Welcome to CrackBerry!
    I actually need 10.1 to come to my carrier. That would make ME happy. Then I could spend my time adding new apps and switching out the old ones for 10.1 versions instead of rebooting my phone twice a day.
    just get your hands on a sim card from any other carrier (even a deactivated sim card). turn off your mobile network and turn on your WiFi. then check for update and you will get it.
    06-24-13 10:25 AM