Just found out by mistake how to change the snooze time for Remember. It's under Calendar Setting option.

Need a Review on BlackBerry Remember App Please-img_00000187.png

Post via CB Z10
    05-06-13 11:24 AM
    [Updated 5/16/2013]

List of RFCs for improvements:
    1. An ability to make a copy of a folder and then rename the new folder is very useful.
    2. An ability to assign due time to a specific task is a must.
    3. Supports sub folders.
    4. An ability to defer a due task to a different length of time other than just 5 minutes. Perhaps putting a drop-down list for 5, 10, 15, and 30 minutes in place of the "5 minute" button. Anything longer than 30 minute defer option, users can just open the task and change the due date and time.
    5. An ability to attach one or more emails to an already existing task on the fly from within Remember. Currently we can attach voice note, or a file (picture, pdf, etc.) but not emails.
    NOTE: I'm aware that we can apply a flag on an email and it will show up as an attachment of a new task under Unfiled Entries folder. After flagging an email, I have to wade through Unfiled Entries folder to find this task. This is cumbersome.
    6. Tasks with due dates need to be integrated with Calendar app and should be shown along with appointments when users swipe down from inside the HUB.

Need a Review on BlackBerry Remember App Please-img_00000245.png

Post via CB Z10
    Last edited by imcurved; 05-17-13 at 12:45 PM.
    05-16-13 01:28 PM
    [Updated 5/28/2013]

1. An ability to make a copy of a folder and then rename the new folder is very useful.
    2. An ability to assign due time to a specific task is a must.
    3. Supports sub folders.
    4. An ability to defer a due task to a different length of time other than just 5 minutes. Perhaps putting a drop-down list for 5, 10, 15, and 30 minutes in place of the "5 minute" button. Anything longer than 30 minute defer option, users can just open the task and change the due date and time.
    5. An ability to attach one or more emails to an already existing task on the fly from within Remember. Currently we can attach voice note, or a file (picture, pdf, etc.) but not emails.
    NOTE: I'm aware that we can apply a flag on an email and it will show up as an attachment of a new task under Unfiled Entries folder. After flagging an email, I have to wade through Unfiled Entries folder to find this task. This is cumbersome.
    6. Tasks with due dates need to be integrated with Calendar app and should be shown along with appointments when users swipe down from inside the HUB.
    7. Search function for a specific task.

Post via CB Z10
    05-29-13 01:12 AM
    New features in TMO official10.1 build.

Need a Review on BlackBerry Remember App Please-img_00000381.png

Post via CB Z10
    06-11-13 12:25 AM
    Guess what. A pleasant surprise when I minimize this app. Active Frame now shows the tasks not the logo.
    Need a Review on BlackBerry Remember App Please-img_00000382.png

Post via CB Z10
    06-11-13 12:29 AM
    We are at BlackBerry 10.1 and there is no recurring task option...

Need a Review on BlackBerry Remember App Please-img_00000477.png

Post via CB Z10
    07-01-13 01:39 PM
    Updated 7/1/2013

1. Due time support.
    1b. Recurring task support.
    2. An ability to make a copy of a folder and then rename the new folder is very useful.
    3. Supports sub folders.

Post via CB Z10
    07-01-13 01:44 PM
    We need to be able to share a task or a directory through email, sms, BBM, etc.

Post via CB Z10
    07-11-13 02:47 AM
    There should be a way to change the snooze time on Reminder SEPARATELY from the Calendar snooze time so that you can choose different snooze times for each. Did you confirm that changing the snooze time under Calendar actually applies to Reminder as well?
    07-26-13 08:45 AM
    While we are patiently waiting for BlackBerry to add birthday reminder for BB10, you can create a folder called, "Birthdays" in Remember and create birthday tasks.
    08-02-13 01:53 PM
    I agree. For Exchange Users this "flag" option" actually doesn't help at all. because you cannot move the flagged e-mail from the Unfiled Entries to the Tasks folder. Any other folder works. Very strange.

What we need is a "make task" option incorporated into the mail's Blackberry Flow interface so that the mails I receive on my mobile show up in my Blackberry AND Outlook task list later and nothing is forgotten. This is why I started using Exchange in the first place.

Nitrodesk's Touchdown for Android (TouchDown | NitroDesk, Inc.) has that option (along with a "make event" option so you can immediately make an calendar entry out of your new mail) so I don't see why this shouldn't be possible for BB10.
    08-03-13 04:13 AM
    How to delete all complete tasks at once -- discussion...
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=838399

Post via CB Z10
    08-19-13 03:47 PM
    Just watch Demo for Z30 and notice Due Time is coming to Remember in BB10.2. Also Remember will be integrated with Calendar. Woohoo. Can't wait for 10.2.
    09-19-13 04:57 PM
    [Update 1/22/2014]
    1. Due time support. (10.2)
    1b. Recurring task support.
    2. An ability to make a copy of a folder and then rename the new folder is very useful.
    3. Supports sub folders.
    6. Tasks with due dates need to be integrated with Calendar app and should be shown along with appointments when users swipe down from inside the HUB. (10.2)
    7. Ability to share a task, a note, or a folder via text, BBM, or email.
    01-22-14 12:52 PM
64 123